Pnp Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus?

Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Remember that it's a game. There are nice people, honorable people, and jerks. Remember also that it's a war game. Using propaganda and diplomacy to undermine your virtual enemies is part of the game.

DeletedUser

Yes, I play the game with a diplomatic and propaganda twist. That's how I like to play it.

Other people play the game like they want to play it.

And as you said, undermining enemies is a vital part of the game.

Yeah! You love to bad mouth other players while you don't like it when it's done to you .... It's payback time

I ain't stopping until you recognize your fault and that it was you who started this. Because of those insulting mass mail I became this way. Ill stop when you publicly apologize and thru mass mail.

Let me remind you, that using * to cut out abuse, is against the rules.

But hypocritical when you call me Rulebreaker eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also OSG have to deal with Ed Zappa daily, he is their leader, so therefore all of them are already involved. I was merely informing players of Ed Zappa's true nature.

WRONG! In one way or another, you have no right to send me those mails regarding your issue with ED. It's your personal issue, you deal with it yourself. You wanted to attack our cities go ahead, just never send me personal insults which are intended to another person, period, plain and simple and which part of that you don't understand?

You received negative responses from those mails you sent ... of course what do you expect? They never like your methods. You started the bullying, they were just returning you the favor.

Let me remind you, that using * to cut out abuse, is against the rules.

But hypocritical when you call me Rulebreaker eh?

Hell yeah! Mr RULEBREAKER I mean WAVEBREAKER. I was just following your footsteps. After all you started this. By the way, RULEBREAKER suits you very well, perfect rhyme.

DeletedUser

Clearly in your case wavebreaker's messages and postings didn't serve their purpose, though I suppose if you react violently enough to them, you might do something ill-advised that will get you banned. In which case, of course, wavebreaker would have accomplished his purpose by weakening his virtual foes.

So...keep it up. You might do something foolish enough to get yourself banned.

DeletedUser

Weakening eh?

These are just minor players that Ed Zappa doesn't have in his inner circle. They don't participate in any ops, or attack anyone.

Their only participation in the war so far is bolting me, which I don't mind.

My point is, there is no target at banning these players. They are not involved in the war, and their banning would not really weaken OSGs position.

WRONG! In one way or another, you have no right to send me those mails regarding your issue with ED. It's your personal issue, you deal with it yourself. You wanted to attack our cities go ahead, just never send me personal insults which are intended to another person, period, plain and simple and which part of that you don't understand?

Actually I do have the right. Have you studied law? No I thought not. Want to take me on a legal debate?

You received negative responses from those mails you sent ... of course what do you expect? They never like your methods. You started the bullying, they were just returning you the favor.

No actually I received 90% positive remarks. They agreed with me.

Hell yeah! Mr RULEBREAKER I mean WAVEBREAKER. I was just following your footsteps. After all you started this. By the way, RULEBREAKER suits you very well, perfect rhyme.

Wait a minute? Didn't you call me a bully?

So that means.... since you are following in my footsteps...

It's a bit hypocritical ain't it? Throw the book at me when you think I do something wrong, then commit the exact same 'offence' just to throw it back at me?

I think Gandhi had a very good saying for it:

Gandhi said:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

DeletedUser

OSG guys, we're on the same side as you in the war but PLEASE stop the nonsense here in the forums.
It's looking petty. If you're going to post here keep it logical

DeletedUser

OSG guys, we're on the same side as you in the war but PLEASE stop the nonsense here in the forums.
It's looking petty. If you're going to post here keep it logical

I completely agree with you StilSetanta. This happened at beginning of war anyway. I haven't seen anymore mass mails from Wavebreaker, so I feel this issue is in the past. Lets just play in the game and get past this issue. No need to keep dragging this on. Plus, this is way off topic lol.

DeletedUser

Enough

Enough of the smack talk on this thread. OSG members, you are representing your alliance on here, and you are not doing us any favors by engaging in immature back and forth attacks. Let's just play the game. I will be contacting you individually in-game to discuss if this behavior continues.

DeletedUser6156

please remember that this thread is about who is the biggest MRA and has nothing to do with Legal debates or Afghanistan
cheers fin

DeletedUser

I vote for CDC; no reasons; just I truly believe OSG can win. Otherwises why would you team up on it?
MRAs are weak, they mass recruit for numbers and points, not strength; thus it shouldn't be hard to take it down, however, you feel you need allies to do the job.

Yes, I may not play this world, however, this is by far one of the best discussion sections that I attached myself to it, and get updated with the grepostats for this world.

Technically they are all MRAs given that they have recruited higher numbers of members for the sake of creating strength or take advantage of creating academies, but OSG would be the bigger MRA since it has more branches/academies than any other alliance in Ephesus. This is interesting since they do have some of the better players in the server (at least in terms of ABP), so why the extra padding? Me thinks these branches are being used as a means to cheaply garner DBP. Not exactly newby, but not exactly impressive either. Strength might be an overstatement here.

What is definitely true of Ephesus is that there are next to no impressive stats here, it could be said that this is true of morale worlds, but I have seen some very impressive players in Theta and Chi, this world doesn't have any that could fit the description. Ed Zappa who maintains the first ranked ABP slot has been around for more than 6 months, averaging 30k ABP a month at a total of 180k ABP. This is average at best overall, great if this were his first month, but not noteworthy given that:

A) His points considerably exceed his BP alone, let alone ABP.
B) At this rate, within a year, he will have 360-400k ABP, and a maximum of 800k ABP within two years. Compare these averages to players in older speed 1 worlds, and you will start to see my point.

The rest of the server seems to be doing worse, this server seems to not want to engage in as much fighting as spamming on the externals. :D

DeletedUser

Good logic there Horus, though this thread is based on the faulty premise that they are MRAs. As for stats, when I was a newbie, I wasn't supported so much. No need - no alliance war back then where I was. I think the stats reflect few wars down south early on, and that players who have stayed have enjoyed attacking rather than defending (and taking advantage of the morale factor) as I take your meaning to be.

Well, stats reflect the past. We'll see what happens here on I guess. For those players that stay that is.

DeletedUser

If Alpha is a "mature" world, then I guess I qualify as someone in a position to compare this to a mature world. That said, I see at least as many offensive-minded players here as there were there at its peak. The best offensive and defensive players aren't always the biggest players, but (obviously) size helps. Let's get a critical mass of players to 20+ cities and we should see some real fireworks.

DeletedUser

If Alpha is a "mature" world, then I guess I qualify as someone in a position to compare this to a mature world. That said, I see at least as many offensive-minded players here as there were there at its peak. The best offensive and defensive players aren't always the biggest players, but (obviously) size helps. Let's get a critical mass of players to 20+ cities and we should see some real fireworks.

The difference between Alpha and here, aside from morale and higher unit speeds here, is about just under 2 years of time, and another big factor is that Alpha was technically the first official world when not much was known about the game, where as Ephesus has started amidst a considerable library of game mechanics for people to know what competitive gameplay means. Speed 1 worlds naturally take longer to evolve than most others, but around the 6 month mark should be when things take off for everybody, if not earlier than that if you're a great player. One aforementioned player fits that category who should be more than ready by now (Ed Zappa), and so do a couple of others in OSG, and their stats are far from impressive. You should take a look at the top five attackers of Alpha, with a difference of two years, they are at 1.4-2.1 million ABP, not including their DBP rankings either. The lowest average of that top 5 is 75k a month, the highest is 115-120k a month. Yes they have more cities to attack with, but on a speed 2 world I have managed 100-120k ABP a month easily as an average in the first few months, or about 50-60k for a speed 1 by comparison.

Ed Zappa has an advantage at present with 29 cities over most of Ephesus, and the highest ABP ranking. He should be taking full advantage of this position to attack daily, capture active cities more regularly (not inactives/ghosts), and which judging from his grepostats history he isn't. He looks more like an average attacker, and instead of being aggressive, his alliance has amassed a ridiculous amount of slinger-fodder for no viable reason. This isn't to say that the same logic could not be applied to others of similar size with even less BP from other alliances.

The alliance of OSG has three times the members overall, but only twice the actual BP of CDC when comparing both main branches. That isn't to say CDC is impressive either by any means, but simple maths here would show that OSG is so far winning as the servers largest MRA by amassing players for points and size. If OSG had only the main branch, then the opposite might be more true.

DeletedUser

capturetqi.png

ArShark- Doesn't play Ephesus. Told me he voted C.D.C, because he 'felt like it'
broddugan- OSG
CommanderWolffe- Voted C.D.C because the page glitched and couldn't vote for anything else. Tried to vote OSG
Link of time- OSG
ncatania44- OSG
Rakatos- Does not play Ephesus, no idea why he voted C.D.C
rlsa- Legion of Gaul, voted C.D.C because I put Legion of Gaul in the running, and was also critical of LoG
Shadis- Voted C.D.C, just cause it's me
vonpaulus- OSG

In Short, none of your voters are true unbiased voters. Also you have more votes than C.D.C, therefore OSG are technically the biggest MRA according to this thread.

DeletedUser

Eh... Yea I shouldn't have seeing as I have been doing crazy things lately *COUGH COUGH* I guess I must have been crazy when I voted for you :p.

And link I believe you are violating the Non-aggression Treaty in this thread..