who is at war with who

DeletedUser

its far to confusing to remember whos fighting who atm
the sides seem so messed up to teh outsider to follow anything and with so much going on it would be nice to know whos on what side

:pro:

DeletedUser

6 days in and we're already being counted with everyone else... this makes my heart tickle a bit. ;D

(Leader of Avant Garde. Just so that sentence makes sense.)

DeletedUser

I find it surprising that The:supermad:revolution is in an alliance and is not the leader. He is probably trying to take over soon

DeletedUser

6 days in and we're already being counted with everyone else... this makes my heart tickle a bit. ;D

(Leader of Avant Garde. Just so that sentence makes sense.)

If I were you i wouldn't be happy lots of people hate your players. no offense but it seams like all the losers/jerk/(other things that would probably get edited) from TBL came together and started their own alliance.

DeletedUser21270

War?

Personally i dont think it really matters to outsiders, who is at war with who is irrelevant if you are not at war with anyone.

If you are at war with someone, you will know you are at war with them and they will know they are at war with you because you are at war with them.

If someone is at war with you , you will know because they will be attacking you even though you may not be at war with them, if you attack them back then i believe you are technically at war with them.

If you are not at war with anyone, not attacking anyone, yet someone is attacking you , i think it is time you WERE at war with someone, preferrably whoever is attacking you, although this is your choice of course.

See its simple really, and more to the point war is fun!:pro:

DeletedUser

i think i understood that but im not sure lol

well i am at war and doing nicly but unless i have at least a small idea about whos fighting my enermys then how can we help each other,

there are some hugh allainces at work here covering many oceans and many fronts it can get confusing trying to figure out if LOL is fighting in the north the south or on another planet - is obliterate for or against them and will TOT regain former glories from a mix of offtopic posts

DeletedUser

If I were you i wouldn't be happy lots of people hate your players. no offense but it seams like all the losers/jerk/(other things that would probably get edited) from TBL came together and started their own alliance.

There must be some reason for this hatred LordMyron, always think hate is a rather strong word in a game but clearly you take the game personally.

Knowing that one of our foes has such a strong opinion of some of our players means that we are obviously playing the game well. Not sure how you can use the term ''losers'' as 95% of our players are more successful that you in this world.

Am looking on attackers ABP rankings and apart from your player rpopz who is clearly a very good player cant see another TWF player seems odd for such a large alliance.

DeletedUser

That 'losers/jerk/(other things that would probably get edited)' part is entirely your personal opinion and hatred of us. Last time I checked, one person wasn't 'lots of people'. Hate is a strong word. I don't hate my enemies. I don't get why you're so worked up over it that you genuinely hate us.

Avant Garde is a collection of my old crew from DI and a bunch of new faces who were in TBL. Many of us there were not happy with the leadership there. That and there were so many simmers and turtles there along with a fair share of nooblets that it was almost impossible to find what you needed in the forums. Now, everyone is working together easily, taking cities left and right, and having a great time. Honestly, the past few days have been the most fun i've had in Grepolis for a while. And I know a couple members feel the same way.

In closing, it's just a game, man. We're playing it the way we love to and you are too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15015

Its grepolis. We are all at war with each other, just some alliances are at a stage of extended peace.

I like this!! It is probably the simplest explanation of the game. Well done Boh! :)

BTW, Personally I am at war with this extremely large brownie in front of me...no support needed atm. I got it covered!!! :cool:

DeletedUser

I like this!! It is probably the simplest explanation of the game. Well done Boh! :)

BTW, Personally I am at war with this extremely large brownie in front of me...no support needed atm. I got it covered!!! :cool:

I'm at war with this guy or at least I was. He likes to dodge :p

DeletedUser

You sure you dont need support?? Thats one fight id be happy to be on your side for :p

DeletedUser

Percey and Death,

I think the only reason lordmyron hates us is because his alliance has not figured out how to stop our attacks or us taking one of their cities once we decide to :D, it must be an embarrassment for such a large alliance group to get wiped at every turn. When is TWF going to get the guts to bring the fight to us??

DeletedUser15015

I'm at war with this guy or at least I was. He likes to dodge :p

Nah, I don't like to dodge...I just want to make sure I win the BP battle. That and when you were attacking me I literally had under 500 total pop in defensive units. :p

jconrad78tsi3g0ev1.png

DeletedUser15240

Could we maybe get an update here, maybe a list of wars going on would be good :)

DeletedUser

seems liek peopel dont wanna say who thier fighting!

with the collapse of IA my whole corner of the world is the fight of LOL vs MOT

DeletedUser

Tights to Titans: (New list)
Tights losses/Titans gains - 12
Tights gains/Titans losses - 2

So far Titans winning. Both alliances are warring the world.

Tights to Hugs 4U:
Tights losses/Hug's gains - 64
Tights gains/Hug's losses - 22

Once again Tights are losing.

Tights are also warring with THE UNKNOWN RULERS 1 and 2 and 3. Also fighting Foo Fighters. Also fighting some other alliances I cannot remember. The only alliance that can possible match this is Protogenoi, no-one else.