Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser

In reality so are we. You have highlighted all the members who do not belong in our alliance. This is why we decided to cut the fat they we're not working as part of our team the way we like it to be done and for that they have been kicked.

Its a double edged sword really. Yes we lose players and points but we find the right kind of players for our alliance. Once everything is ironed out you will find it increasingly hard to take any city at all.

I have lost a lot of LS because of sea storms and zeu's rage, which your alliance only know to do ....

LOL i beg to differ, SDM have seen what we can do and you will too once we have trimmed around our edges.

DeletedUser

It's a shame really that decent players are being described as inactive, I'm sure I've taken cities from Krea, along with Aresix and Hamza whom I have utmost respect for, they just happen to be in the wrong place and on the wrong side ;)

DeletedUser

It's a shame really that decent players are being described as inactive, I'm sure I've taken cities from Krea, along with Aresix and Hamza whom I have utmost respect for, they just happen to be in the wrong place and on the wrong side ;)

Understandable, the thing is those players have not been kicked. They do communicate and lets us know what is going on. The others on the other hand never and we only found out there was a CS in their city was once the city had been taken over.

Its very unreliable and not helpful to a TEAM which is what this game is all about. Hence the guys who do not communicate they have problems and don't work for the team are leaving, the others we will help.

DeletedUser

Been a few months since the thread started....so any chance of a recap of who is currently at war with whom?

DeletedUser

The Devils Advocate are at WAR with:

Strada Della Morte
The Covenant/SWAT

(TC are taking in so many of the SWAT players might as well put them in one)

Strada Della Morte are at WAR with: Everyone on their borders including:

The Devils Advocate
Grepohugs
Praetorian Elite
CLUTCH

Grepohugs are at WAR with:
Fusion
Strada Della Morte

These are only a few that i know of the rest someone else can fill in. ;)

DeletedUser

The Devils Advocate are at WAR with:

Strada Della Morte
The Covenant/SWAT

(TC are taking in so many of the SWAT players might as well put them in one)

Strada Della Morte are at WAR with: Everyone on their borders including:

The Devils Advocate
Grepohugs
Praetorian Elite
CLUTCH

Grepohugs are at WAR with:
Fusion
Strada Della Morte

These are only a few that i know of the rest someone else can fill in. ;)

The Covenant is only taking the former elite members of the SWAT,players such as impuls84.

DeletedUser16429

GrepoHugs are at war with:
RDLM
Fusion
SDLM
Illuminati
The Covenant

Fusion is at war with:
GrepoHugs
(All that I know for them)

RDLM is at war with:
GrepoHugs
Praetorian Elite
SWAT
(All that I know of)

The Covenant is at war with:
GrepoHugs
(All that I know of)

Praetorian Elite is at war with:
RDLM
SDLM
LoW

SDLM is at war with:
GrepoHugs
PE
TDA
SWAT

DeletedUser5398

clairvoyant

Praetorian Elite is at war with:
RDLM
SDLM
LoW

that's odd, i knew that Ben had finally convinced LoW to turn on us(PE) but Nick knew even before it was made official.

quick, what are this weeks loto numbers nick!

VB

DeletedUser

The Covenant is only taking the former elite members of the SWAT,players such as impuls84.

Elite.....If all those are Elite players then i would have been right at home in SWAT. I cannot consider myself Elite but some of them are even futher from it.

More points grabbing in neighbouring Oceans me thinks.

DeletedUser16429

that's odd, i knew that Ben had finally convinced LoW to turn on us(PE) but Nick knew even before it was made official.

quick, what are this weeks loto numbers nick!

VB

What can I say I went to the drugstore and got me lotto ticket yesterday and I won:)

DeletedUser

Like Boudica's Brigands joining TDA then?

Not really because they were once One alliance TBSW which split into two dues to Geography then re-merged since we began to expand and met up with some old friends. Which was probably a little too soon.

DeletedUser15015

A certain illuminating gathering may shortly be getting an unwelcome visit - especially someone in O57 :eek:

Possible battles raging off the shores on my lil cities...I can't wait to see! :p

DeletedUser

No profile updates from Charch or Sixithis ?

strange unless the tide is turning and you dont like to admit it, bless ya both !