Whoa - mra's!!!

DeletedUser10902

Their biggest problem is the fact that they have not faced a challenge since they were The Pariah's academy and were fighting TWA. No one really knows how strong or weak this alliance is because they have not been tested for a great while.

If there is enough of them, peasants with pitchforks can take a knight down.

I'm trying to forge soldiers out of those who have not seen real battle yet. Some have a steep learning curve ahead of them. Good thing the Ex-TV players are grizzled veterans who can help teach.

As far as MRAs, my personal opinion is they are clunky. Difficult to manage. Even in a MRA, there is a group of players who are active everyday, and do everything for the alliance... diplomacy, defending, attacking. Those players are the actual alliance. The other players are.... just there.

On the flip side, MRA means that smaller players can grow to become a core player if they want to, while enjoying the help of the larger core players.

DeletedUser19402

now you guys got to know that there is a lot of firepower in the cohort.especially NWO.

AND whosoever thinks that our forums are mess then its ok but see the result of those mess forums by which we are coordinating well and conquering.

and we have conquered the cities of those person who haven't lost even a single city in last 18 months.....................yes we are MRA BUT STILL ABLE TO FIGHT ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHETHER IT IS NWO OR OTHER ALLAINCE.

don't underestimate us and we are not underdogs.NWO has realised that........

DeletedUser

now you guys got to know that there is a lot of firepower in the cohort.especially NWO.

AND whosoever thinks that our forums are mess then its ok but see the result of those mess forums by which we are coordinating well and conquering.

and we have conquered the cities of those person who haven't lost even a single city in last 18 months.....................yes we are MRA BUT STILL ABLE TO FIGHT ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHETHER IT IS NWO OR OTHER ALLAINCE.

don't underestimate us and we are not underdogs.NWO has realised that........

You are trash.

DeletedUser

personally if i had to choose between quality and quantity i would go for quality.
TC has some great players but most of them are inexperienced. by time they will learn if they have the will but until then its about 20 players from TC that are taking the brunt of NWO attacks. and its a shame really both for them and for us too.