why dobby why...

DeletedUser

that member decided for himself he was more interested in joining us. That was his choice and why should we say that is cheating as he was never drafted into team dobby... He probably joined team dobby to see if it has anything to offer and then decided that there are better alliances out there... Cause that's what players often do, change teams until they find a team that they are happy with.

DeletedUser2413

I think it would be cheating to steal members after the draft that's true, once you have been drafted you can't chose the other side or spy for the other team. But the player that came over to us was recruited ingame and had nothing to do with the original draft.
I wasn't aware that there were ANY rules to war?! (PS... I am Team Dobby, so not being biased)
We can't beat you alone? lolz I heard that team dobby offered the spartans an alliance themselves
Ahh... :O I sure hope not, I've farmed out all of them on my island!

DeletedUser

look let's be honest here. Another alliance decided to attack team dobby... those things happen you know? It's not like every other alliance in world zeta has to leave the 2 of our alliances alone. Why they chose to attack dobs and not us? Probably cause they had some members complaining about farming like zabbi said or whatever the reason is. I just think it's a little bit sad that this immediately gets comments like that we would be working together with them to take team dobby down or that we are cheating and having alliances behind your back. It's not in our hands how other alliances play... they decided they want to see team dobby as enemies, now deal with it. Team ryan is not going to ask the spartans to stop attacking or something like that cause that would be stupid but we haven't provoked it either!

DeletedUser2413

Maybe I was unaware that there was a rules list for this little Team Ryan vs. Team Dobs event... but I must have missed it! It would get pretty boring if it were to stay just one on one, with no other alliance politics getting involved.

I for one think everything that happens is well and fair, if it's not then report the exploit to the mods... but as long as the mechanics of the game are followed, why not? Did someone state that members can't defect, or that teams can't attempt to garner support from other alliances?....

Quick, someone write a rule list and have one of the Team Ryan mods alter the date stamp! :p

DeletedUser2413

Only as long as I don't have to join! (that guy is a complete douche!) :p

DeletedUser

look let's be honest here. Another alliance decided to attack team dobby... those things happen you know? It's not like every other alliance in world zeta has to leave the 2 of our alliances alone. Why they chose to attack dobs and not us? Probably cause they had some members complaining about farming like zabbi said or whatever the reason is. I just think it's a little bit sad that this immediately gets comments like that we would be working together with them to take team dobby down or that we are cheating and having alliances behind your back. It's not in our hands how other alliances play... they decided they want to see team dobby as enemies, now deal with it. Team ryan is not going to ask the spartans to stop attacking or something like that cause that would be stupid but we haven't provoked it either!

erm... one of your members DID provoke it :p

DeletedUser

For all any of you know, my troops could have been out at another location. :p

yeah right...

second :p

dobby2.png

and the revenge xD

dobby3.png

DeletedUser

what are you talking about exactly kad? just an attack somewhere or really make the spartans hate team dobs? Cause if you think it's the 2nd thing I would check your information again.
Also zabbi there are a few rules for our alliances like max 40 members and players who were drafted can't work together with the other team because that would make the whole thing about the draft pointless ;)

DeletedUser

what are you talking about exactly kad? just an attack somewhere or really make the spartans hate team dobs? Cause if you think it's the 2nd thing I would check your information again.
Also zabbi there are a few rules for our alliances like max 40 members and players who were drafted can't work together with the other team because that would make the whole thing about the draft pointless ;)

the spartans dont hate team dobby, you have to understand that i attack dobby cause some of the player of his alliance has attack some of mine, thats the motive

DeletedUser

the spartans dont hate team dobby, you have to understand that i attack dobby cause some of the player of his alliance has attack some of mine, thats the motive

that's what I'm talking about but I think kad doesn't get it lol...

DeletedUser

Well... since this came after I recieved an attack from someone DrWho? asked to attack me...

spartandec.jpg

you happy yet?

for those of you that don't know... muckson is founder of the Spartans!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm happy now kad, as this finally proves team ryan has nothing to do with this. The spartans are apparently fighting against team dobby for the simple reason that you attacked drwho? and muckson has a personal alliance with him.
As this screen shot comes from communication between you and muckson you clearly already knew that this had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory about team ryan but everything with you attacking a personal ally from muckson, leader of the spartans. But still you thought it was necessary to start talking about that team ryan is cheating etc... while you knew the real reason all that time.

DeletedUser

lol kad.

Zabbi you're right. I get where you're coming from. I don't care about Team ryans relations with the spartans i was merely pointing it out :p I was only a tad annoyed at furry's deference and at first assumed it a breach of the rules, but alas there is nothing to be done. I think all that seriousness took a large chunk out of my usual self.

Time to go eat an apple.

DeletedUser2413

I don't trust those devilish little fruits... don't turn your eye on him for too long... that apple WILL eat you!
evil-apple.jpg

An apple a day keeps the doctor away they say.. YEAH RIGHT!

DeletedUser

I'm happy now kad, as this finally proves team ryan has nothing to do with this. The spartans are apparently fighting against team dobby for the simple reason that you attacked drwho? and muckson has a personal alliance with him.
As this screen shot comes from communication between you and muckson you clearly already knew that this had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory about team ryan but everything with you attacking a personal ally from muckson, leader of the spartans. But still you thought it was necessary to start talking about that team ryan is cheating etc... while you knew the real reason all that time.
He, as a member of Team Ryan asked aid from outside, therefore it comes from inside team Ryan. My logic is stable...