Wold Xi top awards.

DeletedUser14707

LOL when was this?

Best alliance: Nemesis
Worst alliance: Death legion, Elite Olympus Warriors
Best players: jpindseth, mAsTeRiTy, Gronbeck
Worst players: PattyO, jasman10 and players that fail to adapt.
Best alliance leader: OKCAdonis a good leader leads by example that's why it can only be OKC atm.
Worst alliance leader: -Achilles- I would have said firelord up til a few days ago but after calling themselves an elite then trying to hide their players who were recruited for their for having experience in an academy alliance and after criticizing us for our recruitment strategy then to go on to emulate it, the hypocrisy alone is enough.
Favorite alliance leader: TK - I wouldn't be in the alliance otherwise would I.
Underrated alliance: Confederate States, Killer Wabbits
Overrated alliance: Shine Any alliance that needs to use spies and take in merges to survive obviously knows it needs to compensate in order to save face. Project Venom - players like middy left because it wasn't what they thought it would be so must have overrated it.

Most promising alliance for the future: Nemesis
Favorite players: Mum, Dad and My Grepo Fam
Favorite forum poster:Apollo0911, Dobby, Pythagorus and tommyfjh
Most promising new players: Kr1min4L and stabbed I don't know who are new players in the other alliances so...
Best alliance name: The Jr. Illuminati, Aquafire
Best alliance picture: Project Venom
Best player profile: Aicy - http://i54.tinypic.com/1zqtqw7.png
Your bigest mistake: I don't really like talking about RL

@dikzak11 This is gonna be a good thread i think it's a slight improvement to the personality thread so well done on that. As for the other thing I think you are referring jasman10 in which case you was kicked for 3 reasons

(1.) He picked the wrong direction and ended up in ocean 45 even though he was on skype waiting to log in like the rest of us on the first day and was told to pick North-East at various stages., I only realised where he was when after I clicked his city to send him support.
(2.) When he was cleared by hilop he had 100 Archers 90 Swords and 26 slings. We cut inactive players some slack coz people have a life and we cut the newbes some slack coz we were all like them once but players who aint aggressive don't get none.
(3.) And the main reason was the first time he posted anything on the alliance forums was a request for help and that kind of thing :Angry:

We have been attacked and cleared on occasions like any other alliance that hasn't allied with everyone in it's ocean, some players will get bailed out, some players will be asked to tough it out and some players are just expendable and not worth stressing over. He was judged as individually fell under the latter, so he was kicked, there is no shame in that, it's not like we kicked out someone before the got conquered.

Oke, he picked the wrong direction witch is ofcourse not really smart.

True, he did attack with 65 slingers and the troops he had behind were also fine for his points i think 250+ army aint that bad for a 1000 points village, its not extremly good but not bad. And archers are good to farm with.

Listen Bushell got attacked bij him while he was banned for 5 days, witch was a false ban. Anyways me and hilop had 1 swordman at his village, and saw he attacked. We spyd the village and decided one of us had to attack him.

Not evreyone is active on forums, and for sure not when there are 115 members in your alliance, witch is your own choice.

I personally dont like kicking out except for people being yellow at this state of the game.

Once you made the choice of getting someone in your alliance, i personally think you should keep him in better or worse.

Any way, i can understand you. But thats not the way i work, opinions always will be slightly different between 2 persons.

But i have to tell, i hear tommy is leading the alliance as well. I think he might get the job the done its a tough job with such a big alliance and such a active players. I wish you guys luck and proof yourself a good alliance, if you manage to acomplisch a great teamwork and keep the alliance together. I make a deep bow for you, and your fellow leaders. Even if i dont like the size and so on.

O yeah, i wanna thank you for the compliment.

And its nice that this topic is active, couse its always good to see what others think of you and your alliance. And if you think there wrong you can prove yourself right.

Once again sorry for my bad Englisch

DeletedUser

Best alliance:Nemisis not a hard one beating PV in ABP even though they have a lot less players, look forward to seeing them take down BE II
Worst alliance: Now is this based on quality or Opinion? Quality Wise:Death Legion, Opinion:BE II because I don't like their leaders, or the fact they say they will do good against nemesis
Best player:I am just a Witch: Never heard of her(maybe a him,but judging my sig and name...) but she is doing really good ABP and picked a good premade to go with
Worst playerwarlordmkd: Claims to be a good war leader and will get more ABP if he wants to and puts "Try me" all over, and yet has 15 ABP, Not saying mine is better, but I not going around chanting and claiming to be a good player...
Best alliance leader:Tommykight or Metalcore, I talk TK on skype, he and good leader and person and his alliance(Diazan is the face,TK is the founder) is doing o.k and great on Nu, I don't know metal core as much but nemesis is going great
Worst alliance leader:Firelord0001, not much to talk about...
favorite alliance leaderFirelord0001 or warlordmkd(not a founder,but...), their posts are funyn to read, even though they not meant to be funny.
Underrated alliance:Jr. Illuminati, I know there founder, he is a good leader :) and with the lack of player experince in there alliance they seem to be teaching well!
overrated alliance:Shine, With there players they could be up with Nemesis, Don't know if PV plays into this
most promising alliance for the future:Nemesis, dur? drup? durt ta dur?
favorite players:Jarpenguin,TK,Sapphire Sorrows, Phoenixxaiver...
Favorite forum poster:Jarpeguin, No need to comment
Most promising player for the future:I am just a Witch, I see her being one of the top players ABP for a while, expecting her to be in the top 50 because of 8k;) cities...
Best alliance name:PV
Best alliance picture: Does this mean profile pic or the "face of the alliance? Anyway I'll go with PV they seem to love the many sigs they have.
Best player picture:Daizan he seems again to like the many PV sigs he gets
Your bigest mistake: Being in O55

DeletedUser14707

Can't believe that no one has anything to say on this topic:)

DeletedUser6810

Most promising player for the future:I am just a Witch, I see her being one of the top players ABP for a while, expecting her to be in the top 50 because of 8k;) cities...

Guess i can bump this topic.

Apollo suggests that Witch will be top of Bp for awhile, she will be knocked off the top soon since were losing her to RL :(

DeletedUser

Best alliance: Hard to tell without conquest but I'm going to say Project Venom/Nemesis/Catharsis
Worst alliance: Elite Olympus Warriors (terrible Average Points)/Byzantine Empire II (where's the first one? and thinking they're doing something against Nemesis)/Drakon Titans (I hate poor spelling/grammar)/Spartan Phalanx Elite (Terrible name consisting of the 3 cursed words of Grepo and fell rapidly in rankings)/Circle of Shadows (Claiming big things and not following through with any of it)
Best player:So many great players and I could give many reasons for each. To name a few - Gronbeck, Akkades, Masterity, OKCAdonis, jpindseth, Chiron21, ulizes2, Fogge, Vork, I am just a Witch.
Worst player: So many populate any and every world. A few - warlordmkd, firelord0001, poseidon the great. I usually forget them quite quickly.
Best alliance leader: daizan from experience, Metalcore from word of mouth.
Worst alliance leader: firelord0001/-Achilles-. Don't really pay attention to other alliance leaders and will only start to focus on it once war breaks out.
Favorite alliance leader: daizan
Underrated alliance: Gotcha, came out of nowhere.
Overrated alliance: Shine, Circle of Shadows.
Most promising alliance for the future: Project Venom once it sorts out dead weight because I know many quality players in the alliance. Nemesis for having a strong player makeup.
Favorite players: Chiron21, jpindseth, Gronbeck, socrates34, prkosa
Favorite forum poster: Gronbeck. Also people who make informative, unbiased and intelligent posts that actually add some content to the discussion.
Most promising player for the future: I am just a Witch because I haven't heard of her/him before and don't know what is to come, whereas I'm very aware of how good other players are.
Best alliance name: Catharsis with Nemesis close behind (I like obscure and single words). Also Project Venom.
Best player picture: Don't look at profiles.
Your biggest mistake: Forgetting to check Grepolis because I got carried away watching Scrubs and I missed dodging a particular devastating attack.

DeletedUser

Worst alliance: Byzantine Empire
Best player: mAsTeRiTy. Great combination of talent and class.
Worst player: Not sure.
Best alliance leader: I don't know, but I'll trust MetalCore because I like everything about his alliance at the moment.
Worst alliance leader: The one with the most red dots.
Favorite alliance leader: TommyKnight. He's why I'm here.
Underrated alliance: The Uprising. Haven't heard people talk about them, but I think they could be good.
Overrated alliance: Nemesis. Has anyone even given them a 1% chance of not being #1?
most promising alliance for the future: The Uprising. They remind me of my favorite alliance.
Favorite players: daizan. He knows his stuff and is extremely helpful.
Favorite forum poster: MrGlenn
Most promising player for the future: Kr1min4L
Best alliance name: Gotcha. It just hits the spot.
Best alliance picture: Quackers
Best player picture: Kr1min4L
Your biggest mistake: Assuming the attack timer worked like it does in the other worlds I have played in and was not off by 1min+ when telling my allies when to support my conquest.

DeletedUser

Worst alliance: i wouldn't know
Best player: some great payers in xi: jpindseth, mAsTeRiTy, Gronbeck, etc (too many to decide between)
Worst player: tough one... i dunno, all of the ppl that quit before the tutorial was over
Best alliance leader: daizan from my exp, MetalCore from reputation
Worst alliance leader: firelord0001
Favorite alliance leader: TommyKnight
Underrated alliance: Confeds, although prob not anymore ;)
Overrated alliance: Shine, they have some really good players but aren't showing it.
Most promising alliance for the future: the truth, look out for them ;)
Favorite players: daizan, gronbeck, saintchill and srains.
Favorite forum poster: Dragot or Dobby
Most promising player for the future: Kr1min4L, he'll be murdering troops and stealing cities for a while...
Best alliance name: Killer Wabbits, reminds me of monty python
Best player picture: daizan
Your biggest mistake: signing up for xi instead of a new work contract in RL :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

Best alliance: Nemesis - would've been Project Venom, but thought I best not be biased
Worst alliance: Far too many, but of the recognisable names, probably Death Legion
Best player: Again, far too many to name just one
Worst player: Lots to choose from, most of whom are now inactive
Best alliance leader: OKCAdonis - Leads by example, and they don't come much better
Worst alliance leader: Firelord0001 - Seems to be in a world where everything he touches turns to gold. Unfortunately, he's also the only inhabitant.
Favorite alliance leader: TommyKnight - Doing an awesome job!
Underrated alliance: Titanus et Ares - Good leader, not much exposure yet
Overrated alliance: Shine - Not living up to their expectations, plus a slightly hypocritical profile
Most promising alliance for the future: The Truth - Hope to see these guys do well in the future
Favorite players: Daizan - Puts loads of effort into playing and contributes to the community a lot
Favorite forum poster: Firelord0001 - He's unwittingly made me choke with laughter on no fewer than 6 occasions
Most promising player for the future: Difficult to say, but I put my faith in Kr1min4L
Best alliance name: All good names gone - Says it all really
Best player picture: Daizan - I do enjoy his dedication to a theme
Your biggest mistake: Forgetting that using 20 Gold on my phone doesn't actually half the build time...

DeletedUser

Best alliance: PV or Nemesis. I do like gotcha as well.....
Worst alliance: CoS
Best player: Masterity, gronbeck, others probably as well....
Worst player- i dont know. Bogen.... lol
Best alliance leader: Daizan
Worst alliance leader: firelord0001
favorite alliance leader:
Underrated alliance: The Uprising... The truth....
overrated alliance: Shine........ Cos......... JFL2
most promising alliance for the future:Gotcha is pretty nice;)
favorite players: Gronbeck. masterity Robbyn Skall. Moserty Strico Yuyito
Favorite forum poster: GGM:) i love his posts xD
Most promising player for the future: Im gonna say Masterity. As alot of others have as well. I played with him in itoa. him or her...... very good player.
Best alliance name: This is an easy one. Quackers!!!!!
Best alliance picture: The uprising.:)) (biased!!!)
Best player picture: idk. i dont tend to look at profiles xD
Your bigest mistake: none for now.

DeletedUser

I would like to say that I am a far cry from being the best player in Xi (or most promising alliance in TommyKnight's case :p). I am aware that numbers are only a part of what makes a player good, but Xi has the best players from every Grepolis server. Being the best in world Xi means being one of the best players in Grepolis. To be the best, you need to beat the best. And I have yet to beat the best. So while I'm flattered that my name has been mentioned, I am also slightly embarrassed because I have not earned such recognition. Players who have beaten the best in other worlds and are showing dedication to this server are the ones who should be mentioned. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Back to the topic...

DeletedUser

Worst alliance: there a lot that are equally bad
Best player: prob jpindseth, Vrok or OKC
Worst player: Pythagorus (what a noob)
Best alliance leader: daizan from my exp, MetalCore from reputation
Worst alliance leader: all the ones i knew were bad have left already :(
Favorite alliance leader: TommyKnight
Underrated alliance: Bloodlust Knights
Overrated alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D
Most promising alliance for the future: maybe The AIA
Favorite players: daizan, saintchill, Vork, OKC
Favorite forum poster: hmmm, i dunno... maybe middy?
Most promising player for the future: still Kr1min4L :)
Best alliance name: Killer Wabbits, still reminds me of monty python
Best player picture: daizan
Your biggest mistake: laughing while drinking tea.

DeletedUser

hmmm
i like me and everything im associated with
im not self centered just too lazy to write one of those up lol

DeletedUser5061

LOL when was this?

Worst alliance: Death legion, Elite Olympus Warriors
Best players: jpindseth, mAsTeRiTy, Gronbeck
Worst players: PattyO, jasman10 and players that fail to adapt.
Best alliance leader: OKCAdonis a good leader leads by example that's why it can only be OKC atm.
Worst alliance leader: -Achilles- I would have said firelord up til a few days ago but after calling themselves an elite then trying to hide their players who were recruited for their for having experience in an academy alliance and after criticizing us for our recruitment strategy then to go on to emulate it, the hypocrisy alone is enough.
Favorite alliance leader: TK - I wouldn't be in the alliance otherwise would I.
Underrated alliance: Confederate States, Killer Wabbits
Overrated alliance: Shine Any alliance that needs to use spies and take in merges to survive obviously knows it needs to compensate in order to save face. Project Venom - players like middy left because it wasn't what they thought it would be so must have overrated it.

Most promising alliance for the future: Nemesis
Favorite players: Mum, Dad and My Grepo Fam
Favorite forum poster:Apollo0911, Dobby, Pythagorus and tommyfjh
Most promising new players: Kr1min4L and stabbed I don't know who are new players in the other alliances so...
Best alliance name: The Jr. Illuminati, Aquafire
Best player profile: Aicy - http://i54.tinypic.com/1zqtqw7.png
Your bigest mistake: I don't really like talking about RL

OMG it's like I clocked this thread look how right I was about most of my predictions.

I would like to add a few more in as an update...

Best players: mAsTeRiTy add OKCAdonis, socrates34, czar666, Asth and Cebeth

Best alliance: add Confederate States because they just took in Strange Knights.

Worst alliance: Add Catharsis, Titanus et Ares, Drakon Titans, The Black Fleet, The Crimson Guard Empire

Worst alliance leader: add MOSID, firelord0001, TGT, Bushell, Sparkz104, blackiris, Mike62 and warlordmkd

Best alliance leader: add Sentient, Throm Laudani. irishnino

Best Rim alliance: Bloodlust Knights

Overrated alliance: add Gotcha, X-Treme Noobs

Best alliance picture: Project Venom Nemesis

Best player profile: One of the many possible Nemesissies I might even join them to get me one. Do you think they will let me in? I do have some spare city sluts I am sure that would come in handy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14167

Best alliance:Nemesis
Worst alliance:Dogs of War -XI-
Best player: OKCAdonis
Worst player: Firelord0001
Worst alliance leader: The great toast
favorite alliance leader: Zues89425
Underrated alliance: The Olympians
overrated alliance: Project Venom
most promising alliance for the future: The Olympians
favorite players: daizan
Favorite forum poster: thomas the mag
Most promising player for the future: czar666
Best alliance name: Nemesis
Best alliance picture: The Black Fleet
Best player picture: Sarajey
Your biggest mistake: well...i ate an old cookie. that dident turn out good.

DeletedUser6810

Most promising alliance for the future: maybe The AIA
Favorite forum poster: hmmm, i dunno... maybe middy?

Feeling the love Pythag <3

Best alliance: Atm IMO gonna say confederate states.
Worst alliance: Brotherhood of Steel - me and tabor took a city off them each, all we got was support in our 12 hours time ^^
Best player: Vork,
Worst player: Thegreattoast / Firelord / DDod / MODIS / Ladasha / Luminoth take your pic theres too many haha.
Best alliance leader: OKCAdonis
Worst alliance leader: Luminoth
Favorite alliance leader: Dont have one yet :(
Underrated alliance: X-tream noobs
Overrated alliance: Genesis
Most promising alliance for the future: Confederate states
Favorite players: Pythag and Vork
Favorite forum poster: Gronbeck
Most promising player for the future: Asth
Best alliance name: The Wasps...yeah..lol wut?
Best player picture: None that stand out
Your biggest mistake: Getting excited about my first ever attack on world ETA, Once i got home it turned out to be Franchis MH white of my alliance suiciding some troops to my city, he managed to take out loads of my troops because my defense units were out protecting an alliance member from revolt :(

DeletedUser

Best player profile: One of the many possible Nemesissies I might even join them to get me one. Do you think they will let me in? I do have some spare city sluts I am sure that would come in handy.

I think it's mine.. I even have my very own tatoo ;) lol

seriously they are pretty cool. and my sig is credit to the same master :p

DeletedUser15581

Best alliance: PV Nemesis
Worst alliance: BE II (yep, now extinct, but imo it still wins hands down)
Best player: jpindseth
Worst player: ummmm
Best alliance leader: daizan
Worst alliance leader: mosid
favorite alliance leader: metalcore
Underrated alliance: X-Treme Noobs
overrated alliance: Killer Wabbits
most promising alliance for the future: PV
favorite players: statler, okcadonis, vork, daizan, mac edwards, apologia, princess lozza, jennesis
Favorite forum poster: statler, daizan
Most promising player for the future: OKCAdonis
Best alliance name: X-Treme Noobs
Best alliance picture: Nemesis
Best player picture: princess lozza, jennesis
Your bigest mistake: i would rather not say it on the public forum

DeletedUser2663

Best Alliance: PV. (wont say nemesis as that will be seen as Biased)
Worst Alliance: Tough one, will say BE2 though, the other notable ones are still around.
Best Player: jpindseth, vork
Worst Player: Mosid
Best Alliance leader: OKC
Worst Alliance leader: Mosid and that guy AIA destroyed.
Favorite Alliance leader:
Underrated Alliance: Bloodlust Knights, AIA
Overrated Alliance: Killer Wabbits
Most Promising Alliance For The Future: CS, Nemesis, PV
Favorite Players: Vork, Statler Czar666
Favorite Forum Poster: Pythagorus, Vork, Lozza, Middy
Most Promising Player For The Future: Vork, OKCAdonis, jpindseth
Best Alliance Name: Nemesis :p
Best Alliance Picture: Blood Lust Knights
Best Player Picture: One of the Nemesis Ones.
Your Biggest Mistake: Not to sure here lol. Ill just to keep this one to myself.

DeletedUser

Best alliance:Nemesis
Worst alliance:Dogs of War -XI-
Best player: OKCAdonis
Worst player: Firelord0001
Worst alliance leader: The great toast
favorite alliance leader: Zues89425
Underrated alliance: The Olympians
overrated alliance: Project Venom
most promising alliance for the future: The Olympians
favorite players: daizan
Favorite forum poster: thomas the mag
Most promising player for the future: czar666
Best alliance name: Nemesis
Best alliance picture: The Black Fleet
Best player picture: Sarajey
Your biggest mistake: well...i ate an old cookie. that dident turn out good.

lolwut?

DeletedUser

Feeling the love Pythag <3

Best alliance: Atm IMO gonna say confederate states.
Worst alliance: Brotherhood of Steel - me and tabor took a city off them each, all we got was support in our 12 hours time ^^
Best player: Vork,
Worst player: Thegreattoast / Firelord / DDod / MODIS / Ladasha / Luminoth take your pic theres too many haha.
Best alliance leader: OKCAdonis
Worst alliance leader: Luminoth
Favorite alliance leader: Dont have one yet :(
Underrated alliance: X-tream noobs
Overrated alliance: Genesis
Most promising alliance for the future: Confederate states
Favorite players: Pythag and Vork
Favorite forum poster: Gronbeck
Most promising player for the future: Asth
Best alliance name: The Wasps...yeah..lol wut?
Best player picture: None that stand out
Your biggest mistake: Getting excited about my first ever attack on world ETA, Once i got home it turned out to be Franchis MH white of my alliance suiciding some troops to my city, he managed to take out loads of my troops because my defense units were out protecting an alliance member from revolt :(

Middy :supermad:
I am in your alliance now lol
I didnt know I was that bad
anyone else care to say what they think about this matter lol