Welcome to The 10th Legion

In The 10th Legion we stand for:
Loyalty
Excitement
Generosity
Innovation
Ongoing
N

....if they were smart they would of made N stand for NII!

also, 3 blinds so far...

DeletedUser21480

Hope this turns out as a good world and i hope to work with some and fight with some =D

DeletedUser

Anyone else waiting it out to see which alliances are best to join? And also have like 10 invites blindly? lol

DeletedUser

if your so worried about blind invites, why not just block alliance invitations?

DeletedUser

I came into this world and five minutes later joined up with my premade Shooting Star. In that five minutes I got two invites and a couple messages asking me to be friends. Really people? :pro:

DeletedUser

9 invites, and only one came with a message. And that message was no more than a "Do you want to join". Impressive.

DeletedUser

Had about 30 invites. Around 10 with messages so not as bad.

DeletedUser4577

9 invites, and only one came with a message. And that message was no more than a "Do you want to join". Impressive.
- I like the straight forward messages. I rather be with someone who is going to be a kool guy to play with than someone that is going to try and kiss my butt before I even get the invite...lol.

DeletedUser31161

U guys got lucky. I only got 3 and all with. A message . The subject: Hey friend

DeletedUser

What's worse is being a founder and receiving messages to join :supermad:

DeletedUser

i don't think i want to stay in the alliance i'm in right now.
In ocean 44 and want to be in a alliance that is active in the forums and does not require skype.

DeletedUser

In ocean 44 and want to be in a alliance that is active in the forums and does not require skype.

I will never understand why is it so hard to get skype..... its ideal thing... i mean sure if Grepo chat ingame would be better i wouldnt mind BUT skype is the easiest thing to get used to.

I will never understand why is it so hard to get skype..... its ideal thing... i mean sure if Grepo chat ingame would be better i wouldnt mind BUT skype is the easiest thing to get used to.
who knows :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Hey zmoney u have a grep account. Nice. im in a alliance active very expierenced
A ton of Athens players. The leadees are cool. Skype not reqired. Join if u want