World Kappa Alliance: Xiongnu

DeletedUser

Hi, im changing the name of light in the night from theta to an undecided name in kappa as a pre-made alliance because its just too late. It is currently Xiongnu.Same stuff from theta, but on kappa.If you want, you can sign up here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not that many. TW UK3... I know there were like... um... 50?

Ofc, :pro:

DeletedUser4013

Yes, The Acropolis is the right place to have it since it's a game-related discussion and Kappa has not yet been created...yet :p

DeletedUser1405

Kappa,
That sounds like one of them sorority houses in the big campus,s in the states.

DeletedUser

I think a Kappa is a mythical creature that resembles a scaly monkey...

Whatever. Could we please bring back conquest?? plsplsplsplsplsplspls *puts on cute kitty look*

DeletedUser4013

Kappa is actually a sorority in the US, I know cause I'm in a fraternity :D

On-topic: Conquest unfortunately will not be returning :(

DeletedUser

Off topic bit: Why?????

On topic bit: Could you tell us a bit more about your alliance Rockle? Starting direction, playstyle etc.

DeletedUser

Kappa is actually a sorority in the US, I know cause I'm in a fraternity :D

On-topic: Conquest unfortunately will not be returning :(

What fraternity? Where I went to school Kappa and tri-delt girls were not not the girls you wanted to know :rolleyes:

Will we be throwing morale into the conquest bucket as well?

DeletedUser4013

Morale is 'unfortunately' here to stay. It was always going to be implemented in the game. So all new worlds will have it :(

---------------------------------------------

Off-topic: I'm in Phi Kappa Tau

DeletedUser

This alliance will stress fairness and equal say to all members who work hard, but I would not be afraid to punish those of little to no help. I will be accepting people from a pretty far range. I will start it out as a mra but will work towards haveing more better players and less unexperienced ones.

DeletedUser6983

Really??? morale has to stay??? I dont like it and i am sure many others dont.

I am taken on Kappa by predators. Light in the Night??? you need a lil better name in My opinion

DeletedUser

I'm sure it isn't...

Seriously, most people judge alliances by their names. And when they do so, I sure don't want to have a crappy name.

DeletedUser

sorry for the off-topic post but why are the reintroducing morale when clearly nobody likes it?

Why reintroduce things the people who play the game dont like?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6983

I actually love revolt, but Morale sucks. I dont get why turtles get to just have 2 cities with 1k swords,tower, and 25 wall and just sit there pretty with 12k cities. I abosultly dont get why they have an advantage when you are the one attacking. Its just a pain cause u end up needing 15k troops to take it out if your bigger than him. I really dont like that ratio. 15:1, really??? Or at least it seems like that big of a ratio.