World Of MRA and Rats

DeletedUser

This thread is the most interesting we have had for a long time...

Just thought I would give a thumbs up to the contributors

DeletedUser18705

I think the existence of exile192837465 is exactly Measter's point. I mean who is this guy? He quit inglorious titans, then joined League of Legions. The kind of member that you wouldn't take in unless you build a family of alliances thereby getting around the alliance limit. This also plays into Nickossa's point. Morale probably just made it super inconvenient for LoL to conquer him. He gets to continue to exist, and LoL C will get resources off of him when they want to build their wonders. LoL C will have a chance to win. LoL E and LoL W are players who have accepted that not only will they not have a chance to win, but they will be used by another alliance to win the world.

I was the general of IT and left due to a merge of some of our more seasoned players. I have friends from IT in LoL C so I doubt that I would get conquered even if they wanted too as my friends would stick up for me. They took me in because I've played on many different worlds just on past accounts. And to Achilles 25 I wasn't bragging I was simply stating our takes. Now up to 4-0 LoL. So the next time you rip on a player know what you're talking about would you?

DeletedUser18705

caspertricks used an excuse? :eek: :supermad: :supermad: sir you have been mistaken he had been on maybe an hour a day for like a week before the war broke out on chi (assuming you mean MCM and Proto) nontheless caspertricks is a great grepolis player and i will not have you say he used an excuse to VM he was heading that way before it happened.. so know facts before u type

That's what I've been told by 3 players. And I know he's good. Doesn't take a brainiac to figure that out.

DeletedUser20849

(You might wanna merge your posts not supposed to double post) and sorry i happen to have THE highest level of respect for casper because he taught me how to really play the game and now ive multiplied by 3 went from 5 cities to 15 with 2 in process so ill have 17 cities here soon i thank him for that and when he does return the biggest celebration ever is waiting for him lol

This thread is the most interesting we have had for a long time...

Just thought I would give a thumbs up to the contributors
hehe ive also notcied chi's section of the forum is always DEAD least were seeing more lively talk even if it is slanderous and threat filled among other things :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21270

(You might wanna merge your posts not supposed to double post) and sorry i happen to have THE highest level of respect for casper because he taught me how to really play the game and now ive multiplied by 3 went from 5 cities to 15 with 2 in process so ill have 17 cities here soon i thank him for that and when he does return the biggest celebration ever is waiting for him lol

hehe ive also notcied chi's section of the forum is always DEAD least were seeing more lively talk even if it is slanderous and threat filled among other things :D

i can second, third or fourth, whatever we are up to by now, the reasons casper went into vm, i had a few conversations/messages with him before so i know why, the same as measter/me did recently when we went into vm.
i do chuckle when we are accused of running away from stuff like wars. wars? its not like we are in the middle east fighting for our lives. its a game and a game that personally i enjoy very much but sometimes real life comes first and the game a very poor second.
although i know all are entitled to opinions, it would be nice for people to develop informed opinions instead of guesswork . if you really want to know, if you ask people, sometimes it works you know!
ok, coffee and nicotine incoming! i may be in a better mood for my next post.

DeletedUser

Leave casper out...

Hey guys,

haven't been on for awhile. First interesting thread in awhile like how UKStevie says.

I find it interesting how Measter is using the same excuse caspertricks did when he left during a huge war to go into VM. Coincidence? Probably. No way to be sure. I also would like to say that when LoL gets there players to work together and visit the forums we're unstoppable. The only time you'll see us lose a city is when we don't have people checking the forums. Also Obliterate used a strategy. Backstabbing is by no means outlawed in war. They just outsmarted Proto. And if you would be kind enough to look at this and tell me what you see I'll tell you what I see. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/5614/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=2612&min_points=&max_points=&page=0 Proto getting creamed due to tactics.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/5614/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=252&min_points=&max_points= Proto getting creamed due to KiT's brutality.
Also take in to not that LoL has shaved to cities off of XonCia2711, a Proto member and haven't lost a single city to Proto. 2-0 more to come.

PLEASE Leave casper out. He left due to serious health problems and since Chi is a speed 3 world and adding to that, proto is at war with us, he couldn't handle the stress, so he went VM. And I'm not trying to be offensive at all but you didn't do quite a good job in IT yourself.

And please give Measter a little sympathy... not easy as some of you said to manage such a big alliance. Having the same sort of problem in Omega with me.

Whoever said that SweetT and nickossa doesn't belong here because they don't play anymore is really stupid cause I see people who never played in a world still posting in the world forum. If it was reserved for just players who play why not just put it in the actual game. Its called a forum for a reason.

DeletedUser20849

Hey guys,

haven't been on for awhile. First interesting thread in awhile like how UKStevie says.

PLEASE Leave casper out. He left due to serious health problems and since Chi is a speed 3 world and adding to that, proto is at war with us, he couldn't handle the stress, so he went VM. And I'm not trying to be offensive at all but you didn't do quite a good job in IT yourself.

And please give Measter a little sympathy... not easy as some of you said to manage such a big alliance. Having the same sort of problem in Omega with me.

Whoever said that SweetT and nickossa doesn't belong here because they don't play anymore is really stupid cause I see people who never played in a world still posting in the world forum. If it was reserved for just players who play why not just put it in the actual game. Its called a forum for a reason.

Warguy Uk steve didnt say that exile did you kinda quoted him on it lol....and furthermore :cool: hey buddy :D

DeletedUser18705

And I'm not trying to be offensive at all but you didn't do quite a good job in IT yourself.

I understand why you would say this. I want to make it clear that I disagree completely with how IT turned out. If it wasn't for our stupid original founder, sagsin2k1, I would've trimmed that fat. I finally quit Chi because I had enough of the alliance and didn't really care about grepo that much anymore. Then a RL friend started playing and got me hooked on it again so I came back to find, much to my enjoyment that IT was under new management by my friend, elyod. Elyod however, insisted on keeping the deadweight as well so I didn't argue as I knew there as no point. I would've left right then but I got elyod to agree to at least conquering the inactives and I wanted to see how things played out. So really I get where Measter is coming from when he says this world is boring but I still disagree with some of the views of LoL expressed here.

DeletedUser

lol... thread changed dramatically since the last time I posted...

DeletedUser

I just love how Measter makes it out to be that everyone that Protogenoi are fighting are the bad ones.

Fair enough Obliterate but to bash LoL and KiT in?

DeletedUser21270

I just love how Measter makes it out to be that everyone that Protogenoi are fighting are the bad ones.

Fair enough Obliterate but to bash LoL and KiT in?

jubier, things get said ingame and also in forum that not everyone agrees with, thats part of the game isnt it? we all have opinions that when we type them seem good at the time but on reflection maybe as not so good.
Measter is a good guy, im glad to have him on my team, i like him though not always agree with him on some points and i geniunely believe he is misunderstood on some of the things he says because of his grasp of english not being so good.
he had his reasons for saying what he did, and everyone will see a different context in his views.

DeletedUser

Warguy Uk steve didnt say that exile did you kinda quoted him on it lol....and furthermore :cool: hey buddy :D

Yeah I know Lt. Giraffy but im saying that UK said that it was the most interesting thread in a long time...:p silly graffy

DeletedUser

Wow...lol This is great. I come back after an unexpected hiatus and get caught up on all that's happened in Chi within but a few moments of reading. Gotta love it. :)

DeletedUser

Interesting Meg, this summary is way better, dint think of it as one since I have been in the middle of it.
I am just watching all that's happening here. I don't think putting my opinion here matters in anyway, though. people usually think what they want to no matter what u actually post, so I really don't feel like posting :p

DeletedUser

You guys are all thinking of Chi in the wrong way. Chi is a challenge.

DeletedUser

some of you know me, some of won't have a clue who i am, and i'm sure some of you won't care.

i'm a member of proto and formerly TOT, i've been absent from chi for a few weeks due to the need to find a job to avoid loosing my house. i've come back to find i've lost 20 cities and my armies obliterated but i'm not bitter its expected. i see it this way, i now have 25 city slots to fill and a challenge to get back up the rankings. I will be reclaiming some of them ;)

all this arguing about back stabbing, who started what, whos fault was this and whos fault was that, it doesn't count cos there inactive etc. I see it this way, if someones not in my ally the chances are they are my enemy or will be so i never truley trust them, who really gives a dam who started what, whats done is done just get on with it. Inactives count as much as any other city, they give me/us more points and the enemy less. ( I think thats the aim of the game aswell as WW)

we have enemies in game, but for me its the ally or players name i'm enemies with not the player personally 9 unless they sent me a msg calling me a W****r etc.
Theres nothing wrong with abit of banter but some people IMO are taking things to far. i know a player whose wife has the BIG C so he went into VM, now according to some hitting vm in the middle of a war is cowardly and that player is just running away and can't hack it. just have a think before tarnishing everyone with the same brush and slagging them off, because i know if i'd have said it i'd now feel like a C**T.

Happy new year all the best and good luck in the GAME

DeletedUser

Hey Purps nice to see you back, I expect you to start taking our cities again? ;) I've been wondering why you haven't attacked me lately :p

Eh I'd only count a few enemies as wan*ers, load of nice guys in Bad Santas and Protogenoi and from what I've seen from you you seem like a decent guy. Hope we can chat next time you attack me :)

Happy new year :D

DeletedUser

Well...managed to get through all 12 pages of this thread. It has been highly enlightening. There is something missing, however. I've seen so many posting with the pointing fingers and in some instances what seems to be a bit of bashing (subtle at times, yet still there), but very few have bothered to give credit where it's due.

All of these alliances, KiT, ToT, LoL, Proto, etc, have done very, very well for themselves and thus the reason they are the highest ranked alliances of Chi. That couldn't happen without a lot of teamwork and a willingness to do whatever is necessary in order to win.

True, we all have our disagreements and of course, our various wars, but those I have met so far in all the time I've played this world, I have seen nothing but good play, good decisions and honorable actions. Maybe I've just been lucky, but then again, I'm also just now getting back into the swing of things and am most likely forgetting the ones who made me want to reach through the monitor to choke the life out of them. lol

DeletedUser21270

Rant

:pro:
Well...managed to get through all 12 pages of this thread. It has been highly enlightening. There is something missing, however. I've seen so many posting with the pointing fingers and in some instances what seems to be a bit of bashing (subtle at times, yet still there), but very few have bothered to give credit where it's due.

All of these alliances, KiT, ToT, LoL, Proto, etc, have done very, very well for themselves and thus the reason they are the highest ranked alliances of Chi. That couldn't happen without a lot of teamwork and a willingness to do whatever is necessary in order to win.

True, we all have our disagreements and of course, our various wars, but those I have met so far in all the time I've played this world, I have seen nothing but good play, good decisions and honorable actions. Maybe I've just been lucky, but then again, I'm also just now getting back into the swing of things and am most likely forgetting the ones who made me want to reach through the monitor to choke the life out of them. lol

i agree with Ldy on quite a few points that are raised.
i will begin by saying that, there is not a lot of back slapping going on for good play , a great series of attacks to take a city, some great defence to save a city from certain conquest etc etc, maybe we should make another thread just for that? As you point out Ldy , the majority of players in the larger alliances do tend to be the more , shall we say , give credit where credit is due types, who enjoy seeing good play and appreciate the thought process that makes up good attack and defence.

i can certainly say this for KiT , Us (Proto) , Bad Santa's , BL , TWF , Oblit who i have had most contact with, there are certain players, not from any of the alliances i have named above, who for some reason take great pleasure in winding people up, making inappropriate comments etc etc . Why?
If you happen to go into vm for whatever reason, you are running. if you dare attack them after they have attacked you , you are a bully and a headcase , if you dare take one of their cities in a WAR GAME, you get all kinds of insults and warnings of 'kickin yo punk behind (as it wont let me use the real word used!) 'as it was put in real life amongst other things , and then when you ask why they need to be like this they block your messages.
I can only assume these'players' must all look like Eric Cartman , are waited on hand and foot by their mummies if they are lucky enough to have one, and are proper little keyboard warriors on a few games like this no doubt.
I know they wont see this cos i have never seen them posting on here at all, but why do you bother? if it pains you so much to be in danger from an opponent in a war game, then dont play war games . go and play sim city. im sure mummy will so pleased you will not be playing with big bullies like me anymore , you wont have to ' stay up all frickin night to defend my little attacks' either, you can go to bed at your normal time after mummy has tucked you in and put your boxing gloves on so you dont fiddle with yourself all night. and most importantly you wont have to insult my wife, whom you dont know, never will know, and has no business even being spoken about by you . rest assured though if we ever did meet in real life ( and if you message me ingame i will gladly give you my address AND subsidise your travel to get there) i will make sure you understand why it was a bad idea.
So happy new year to all the players i know make this game worthwhile , to all the others , download The Settlers and f off you muppets.

DeletedUser

^^

Been a week or so since I read the forums... love the above