World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

I think SS stands for Sapphire Sorrows, and the post is replying to her last comment.

I am unclear as to whether AE (AncientEvil) thinks TDC will get the 4 wonder award or the 7 wonder award.

And I will get around to updating the first post again...

DeletedUser

So the race has slowed down, i hope there's activity in the wars!

You guys have gone all quiet on me, feel free to update the war thread - or even start a new one just full of world updates we can discuss together!

DeletedUser

I'm thinking about opening up a thread with battle reports...Everyone in Iota ready to share some good fun...It's always fun to see what is going on, on the other side. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I think SS stands for Sapphire Sorrows, and the post is replying to her last comment.

I am unclear as to whether AE (AncientEvil) thinks TDC will get the 4 wonder award or the 7 wonder award.

And I will get around to updating the first post again...

7 wonder, Laura, I tell you s-e-v-e-n!

DeletedUser

Well we're looking forward to that, AE. :p

Don't let us down! We know farmville is much more important to you guys anyways. :p

DeletedUser

It's not farmville, my friend. It's a resistance test. Many failed. We're still here. And we'll be till the end.
If Iota can be won by wonders then so be it. We weren't whining like you guys did in the beginning of the WW era. We've adapted.

And we deserve to win Iota!

DeletedUser

It's not farmville, my friend. It's a resistance test. Many failed. We're still here. And we'll be till the end.
If Iota can be won by wonders then so be it. We weren't whining like you guys did in the beginning of the WW era. We've adapted.

And we deserve to win Iota!

Bahahha...Your game is farmville..Farm as much as you can send to the WWs..That's all that matters..We HAVE to win Iota!! Let's go TDC!

Yeah..No, Thank you! :p Glad you all enjoy it though. :)

Whining like we were..Yeah...We hate all of it tbh..WWs are horrible! Adapted...Yeah..Tell me about it...TURTLE HEAVEN...Umm..No..Nothings changed my friend. ;) Nice try though.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

lol lane, that's why whiners don't end up being winners...don't like it don't play it!
Adios amigos!

DeletedUser

Hahaha..I find it very funny you say whiners don't end up being winners..I remember when TDC whined more than we did..Maybe you all have just realized your true colors.. :)

But,,I guess we'll see who wins. :) Good Luck! :p

DeletedUser

Meh, You can look back in older threads. I don't have the time nor do I care enough to waste my time finding it..But again...We'll say it's all Pheno's fault and we whine the most. :) Thanks, AE! :)

You said adios...Why did you come back? LOL :D

DeletedUser19105

lol lane, that's why whiners don't end up being winners...don't like it don't play it!
Adios amigos!

That would be your only chance of winning Iota. Unfortunately for you, we are stubborn. Even though we don't particularly enjoy the wonders, we hate losing more. So well will finish this game. You will not be able to just outlast Phenom to win. Sorry spanky....

DeletedUser

That would be your only chance of winning Iota. Unfortunately for you, we are stubborn. Even though we don't particularly enjoy the wonders, we hate losing more. So well will finish this game. You will not be able to just outlast Phenom to win. Sorry spanky....

I hate the damn ww :).
so do the rest of TDC... But it is part of the game. winning and losing it is same.
and as much as we all talk bad of them, do you think iota would still be going if it was not for ww...?
I dont think so myself...
would TDC,Phenom or DD have bother to move across oceans other wise? no chance.

as for us being turtles Lane:D please give that rest mate. we are no more so than phenom or dd:p

Look forward to see who out lasts who btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah...
turtles...turtles...turtles...
that's all Lane can say...
whining...whining...whining...
that's what they do this all day.......

DeletedUser

yeah...
turtles...turtles...turtles...
that's all Lane can say...
whining...whining...whining...
that's what they do this all day.......

Hahaha..You got that right... ;) I'm not afraid to say you are defense hugging turtles, but do I mind...Well I guess it's a 50-50...Not really..Let's see what else I can whine about and make AE "complain" about...

reme said:
as for us being turtles Lane:D please give that rest mate. we are no more so than phenom or dd:p

Look forward to see who out lasts who btw

If it wasn't for me saying you all are turtles we'd have a dead forum until AE came here to brag about something you all did..You took a ghost!! Whoo! Good Job, TDC!

No more of turtles than Pheno? Really? Well I hate to say it but Pheno has wayyy less players that build defensive than TDC...But I'll try to give it a rest..but as long as AE posts I post so game on. :)

Last edited by a moderator: