World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Well congrats ! You've won a building game..But have you won the WAR game?

Iota still have potential but it will takes all of Iota to make it happen.

No we have not won the war game but we deserve credit for where we are. the ww are a pain to build and but it takes alot of activeness and team work to go up against the likes off dd and the syndicate and win comfortable when needed when both been on level 9.
that is where we deserve credit and not some rubbish about us winning because were turtles.
also I agree that iota still has potential if we be quick about it but like you say it is up to the big alliances to make it happen:)

DeletedUser

No we have not won the war game but we deserve credit for where we are. the ww are a pain to build and but it takes alot of activeness and team work
Wait, so you guys "won" Iota because everyone else has a life and lack the ability to farm as good as you all? Man, I wish I could have done that!

DeletedUser

Iota will be won by the alliance that builds 4 ww's. Period.
We're 2/4. Period.
We're not farmers but players that work great in a team. A great team, a lovely family!

DeletedUser

We're 2/4. Period.
I think you are missing something. You are the only alliance to finish a wonder, in fast you guys have done 2. But you all lack the understanding that you are still behind. D12 has one level 9 and two level 8. You have already frozen one of there's, D12 is close to freezing one of yours. The way I see it, its a 3-3 race.

DeletedUser

You got it right... you need 4/7 WW to "WIN".

No allaince on Iota is there... so regardless of all the jibba jabba... until 4/7 is hit, it is GAME ON.

Just remember that if an city is lost on the WW island that it goes from level 10 down to 0 resources level 9.

NOW before you are like "never going to happen" blah blah blah... I am just stating a fact... a rule of the game mind you.

The "never going to happen" is an "opinion"

Glad it took 40 posts to get that......

DeletedUser

We're 2/4. Period.
We're not farmers but players that work great in a team. A great team, a lovely family!

Iota won't be won by WWs lol I'd love to ask the vets of this game and ask them what they think of that statement. No-one will ever 'win' Iota as it will close due to inactiveness. WWs don't win a world, the world will remain open after WWs are built (unless there are less than 1k playing). WWs only open hero worlds.

The only why anyone can 'win' a world is by taking out every other alliance.

DeletedUser

Iota won't be won by WWs lol I'd love to ask the vets of this game and ask them what they think of that statement. No-one will ever 'win' Iota as it will close due to inactiveness. WWs don't win a world, the world will remain open after WWs are built (unless there are less than 1k playing). WWs only open hero worlds.

The only why anyone can 'win' a world is by taking out every other alliance.

Hey we don't make the rules, Innogames does, we play by their rules and they state:

Victory Conditions
When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will recieve the Master of X award, and also be given a 10% increase in their favour cap on Hero Worlds. An alliance can then go on to complete the remaining Wonders to achieve the Ruler of X award.

It is Innogames that have changed the rules and regardless of how long anyone has been playing here, the rules are the rules, like it or loath it, I agree with Enas, we have not won yet, however what Apollo and other are not seeing is that the last level of a ww requires the same amount of resources as all of levels 1 to 9 put together. Having 2 ww completed to level 10 requires the same amount of resources as having 4 ww to level 9, the ww ranking just counts levels and D12 have 37 levels completed, we only have 34 levels completed, however if you add up the res on each level, we have sent a hell of a lot more than any other alliance. Actually we have sent close to double what D12 has.

When Innogames introduced the ww this stopped being a proper war game, however once TDC wins Iota (As per Innogames definition) we can all get into the Hero world and hopefully all have some proper fun, well except those who have already quitt ;)

DeletedUser

Actually you say except those that have quit, but I have a hero award and I'm able to join the hero world when it opens.. so you never know ;)

yeah well in all fairness that definition is meh..!

DeletedUser

Hey we don't make the rules, Innogames does, we play by their rules and they state:

Victory Conditions
When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will recieve the Master of X award, and also be given a 10% increase in their favour cap on Hero Worlds. An alliance can then go on to complete the remaining Wonders to achieve the Ruler of X award.

It is Innogames that have changed the rules and regardless of how long anyone has been playing here, the rules are the rules, like it or loath it, I agree with Enas, we have not won yet, however what Apollo and other are not seeing is that the last level of a ww requires the same amount of resources as all of levels 1 to 9 put together. Having 2 ww completed to level 10 requires the same amount of resources as having 4 ww to level 9, the ww ranking just counts levels and D12 have 37 levels completed, we only have 34 levels completed, however if you add up the res on each level, we have sent a hell of a lot more than any other alliance. Actually we have sent close to double what D12 has.

When Innogames introduced the ww this stopped being a proper war game, however once TDC wins Iota (As per Innogames definition) we can all get into the Hero world and hopefully all have some proper fun, well except those who have already quitt ;)

Very well put. Plus rep to you.

It all remains to be seen for the Fat Lady has yet to sing. GL all participants.

DeletedUser

Very well put. Plus rep to you.

It all remains to be seen for the Fat Lady has yet to sing. GL all participants.

Oh THANKS. I was just trying to be the radio announcer, and now I'm going to be getting THAT title. I am going to kill you. Politely. :p

DeletedUser

I dont know if it's occured to any of y'all, but my people could easily sink all our competitors by just colonizing 1 of their Wonder islands? I realize some of you may look at this with disbelief and mutter "right back at you", but Im just pointing out the obvious. I dont see the Wonders being built by those who've said they are, so either you are in oceans we arent, or you are very lucky. Im just wondering if I should release my "Evil Rottweiler" , cuz he loves to attack players. I keep trying to train him, but Stef is a teenager--and y'all know how hard of hearing they are. You guys enjoy, The Ghost Knights Reborn will watch the fun.

DeletedUser

I agree with princess.

The WWs are cool... a new twist on the game... and whoever wins the WW race will get another medal to pin on their profile... but in the end, its a war game.

You win the game, by winning the battle... nothing more... and no matter how good you are, someone better will always come along. Or someone with more time to be online. Sort of the same thing in this game.

My point is.... Grepolis is a lot like a roller disco...

and we are the Roller Disco Kings....

Until the day we blow out our knee trying to do a backwards Rolling Butterfly in turquoise spandex... clothes which are, truth be told... FAR too tight for that kind of maneuver ... just because we wanted to impress that new chick with the seriously rad swatch collection running up her lace covered arm.

If you know what I mean....

DeletedUser

I agree with princess.

The WWs are cool... a new twist on the game... and whoever wins the WW race will get another medal to pin on their profile... but in the end, its a war game.

You win the game, by winning the battle... nothing more... and no matter how good you are, someone better will always come along. Or someone with more time to be online. Sort of the same thing in this game.

My point is.... Grepolis is a lot like a roller disco...

and we are the Roller Disco Kings....

Until the day we blow out our knee trying to do a backwards Rolling Butterfly in turquoise spandex... clothes which are, truth be told... FAR too tight for that kind of maneuver ... just because we wanted to impress that new chick with the seriously rad swatch collection running up her lace covered arm.

If you know what I mean....

lol you are a funny guy:D

DeletedUser

You wouldn't think it was so funny if you were there that awful day...

I still remember like it was yesterday.... even though it happened last week.

The rush of air... the speed.... the grace.... the rotating butterfly... the horrific realization.... I WASN'T GOING TO MAKE IT... the popcorn machine.... god NOT the popcorn machine...

The slam of the impact.... A white flash.... a burst of popcorn... and salty darkness.

I woke to a scene of butter soaked chaos.... my groggy mind frantically trying to make sense... nothing was in focus...

Blood and tattered scraps of turquoise spandex were everywhere... the shattered remains of the popcorn machine lay all about me...

A cloud of popcorn still floating down from the sky like snowflakes deep fried in partially hydrogenated cooking oil....

The horrified screams of the other skaters... the laughter as my grandmother kicked and yelled at me to get up.... the sirens... the flashing lights of the ambulance & the disco ball....

All to the unending beat of "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwy1x0-cZaI

DeletedUser

Syndicate appears to not only be done with wonders, but also down for the count. That's really unfortunate. :( I will say that Syndicate really put a lot of effort into their wonders, and I am sad that they didn't manage to get more recognition for their effort in the rankings with a wonder completion. They gave TDC a good run for their money with the race for the tomb, despite having only a fraction of TDC's cities at the time.

There are 4 wonders sitting at level 9 now: Phenom's Colossus, D12's statue of zeus, D12's pyramids, and D12's lighthouse

TDC's temple is at 8

There will soon be nothing else to build, and only wars left to fight. :)

DeletedUser

Syndicate appears to not only be done with wonders, but also down for the count. That's really unfortunate. :( I will say that Syndicate really put a lot of effort into their wonders, and I am sad that they didn't manage to get more recognition for their effort in the rankings with a wonder completion. They gave TDC a good run for their money with the race for the tomb, despite having only a fraction of TDC's cities at the time.

There are 4 wonders sitting at level 9 now: Phenom's Colossus, D12's statue of zeus, D12's pyramids, and D12's lighthouse

TDC's temple is at 8

There will soon be nothing else to build, and only wars left to fight. :)

Was wondering what happenned to them actually, we literally only took the tomb by a few hours. It is a shame they have not finished a ww as they took all the larger alliances completely by surprise when they jumped right into the lead from day one

DeletedUser

I think the Syndicate gived up to D12 and started to join D12.
D12 WW's are level 9 for a long time now lol, I wonder what they are waiting for...