World Wonders - idea

DeletedUser

info about World Wonders found here

before I start, if you have a better idea post it here

9 days to the beginning of the end of ETA. The world will end before one major alliance can lose a war.

unless we all agree that the top 7 alliances each get 1 world wonder ;)

Yeah that is great idea Whateverr,7 alliances build 7 different world wonders,if everyone agrees on that ETA could live more then we expected!?
Just need top 12 alliances to pick 7 alliances of those 12 and agree what alliance will build which World Wonder,can that happen?
Can top alliances in ETA regardless of their feelings towards other alliances agree on this issue!?

now the world has to agree on 7 alliances. for this idea to work

once we get the 7 alliances.
we can get on Skype i can share my screen and use excel to random all 7 alliances in real time so everyone can see it's fair. (why excel? it's quick easy. and transparent.)

once those alliances agree they only build one, they are not allowed to attempt to build anther.

now I'm sure we can all agree within 9 days.

*) we need to decide what is more important spreading the world wanders out the farthest from each other

*) or give them to the alliances most likely to be able to protect them.

here is the auto map to help you decide.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I don't think any alliance would be likely to agree with this idea.

I personally dislike the WW idea the most in 2.0. It's for simmers.

DeletedUser

BA talked about it and we agree!

We would like to pass the offer of building any WW but if necessary we will build one,our opinion is WW should build alliances which are most likely skilled enough to hold them.

DeletedUser

I don't think any alliance would be likely to agree with this idea.

I personally dislike the WW idea the most in 2.0. It's for simmers.

why not? if they don't others will build the world wonders randomly. I can tell you they have said after one alliance owns 4 they will evaluate and ensure their are 1,000 active accounts.

they refuse to answer my question about the criteria used to determine activity.

ETA has 1900 players that grow one every 2 weeks
ETA has 1200 players that grow once a week
ETA has 500 players that grow once every 2 days or less.

this data is 2 month old and I'm starting to collect the data again.

I'm saying ETA has a very good chance of ending on the first evaluation.

DeletedUser15946

I can agree on this, but building a wonder is painful process (btw, no alliance can build 2), and maybe there would be a fight who will get them. Look at advantages, not something special in most cases, at least not worth millions of resources IMO. We can agree not to build them, but we must agree to do something to stop ETA's end. Most other old worlds will fall if they don't agree too, so I don't see a reason why we wouldn't go trough with this idea.

DeletedUser

I can agree on this, but building a wonder is painful process (btw, no alliance can build 2), and maybe there would be a fight who will get them. Look at advantages, not something special in most cases, at least not worth millions of resources IMO. We can agree not to build them, but we must agree to do something to stop ETA's end. Most other old worlds will fall if they don't agree too, so I don't see a reason why we wouldn't go trough with this idea.

personally i don't think any alliance wants to build them ....

DeletedUser

Thats true,and thats good thinking,much better idea to have 7 alliances build one world wonder,that way we are pretty much sure no alliance can build 4,even if some alliance try to deceive other alliances it will be hard for them to build 4 before other alliances build one,and when one alliance is done with particular WW no other alliance can build that same WW.

DeletedUser

If we decide to not build these world wonders, couldn't we simply just make all the top 12 alliances agree that we will end all conflicts/wars and destroy the one who broke this pact?
And just keep on playing like usual when the alliance who broke the pact is destroyed?

DeletedUser

It is not so easy to do that,cause what if CR decide to build it anyway..who can reach to their WW island,or with TE the same thing,and so on...
Building one WW per alliance is much better idea.

DeletedUser

If we decide to not build these world wonders, couldn't we simply just make all the top 12 alliances agree that we will end all conflicts/wars and destroy the one who broke this pact?
And just keep on playing like usual when the alliance who broke the pact is destroyed?

the problems is this.

once a world wonder is built you must take every city on the island to destroy it.

this allow people to use vacation mode to keep the world wonder while others in there alliance build anther.

any top 3 alliance could build a world wonder in 18 days. on a island no CS from anther alliance can reach.
nothing will stop them from building anther one right next to it. still untouchable.

if no other alliance has a world wonder then top alliances could decide to merge with the alliance building them vs attack them. This would seal the Fate of all of ETA.

imagine if CR and UoW joined for the purpose of completing 4 world wonders. Not saying we would but if no alliance built a world wonder we have nothing to lose.

if all 7 major alliances complete the world wonders ..... even if CR joined UoW we would destroy our own and still have to destroy 2 others. then race to build those destroyed before others do.

DeletedUser

(Just speaking for myself, not representing SP)

As i've said before, i suggest the world wonders to be divided equally between both sides in every major war, so that no one gets the upper hand. Maybe could be given to alliance loosing a major war to even the odds?

By major i mean an active war between 3 or more top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

(Just speaking for myself, not representing SP)

As i've said before, i suggest the world wonders to be divided equally between both sides in every major war, so that no one gets the upper hand. Maybe could be given to alliance loosing a major war to even the odds?

By major i mean an active war between 3 or more top 12 alliances

can you give names?

Major war ATM are
CR vs UoW & Fate
SP vs UoW & valor
UoW vs everyone
Fate vs CR & DH
TE vs ???
UK vs ??
BA vs UoW
VG vs ??
NWO (academy so don't count)
TS follow TE basically so don't count.

DeletedUser

So will it be down to the top 7 alliances to build these? Because what if those fighting each other decided to spite the enemy and try get ahead and build more? And like you said the merging could be a problem. Could everyone just agree to not build them and then if they sight any being built just report it on the forums and everyone pile whoever they are?

DeletedUser

Thats not good Yoho,if all agree on not building them..and CR or UOW or TE decide to build them - they can build it before anyone would even have a chance to stop them,so thats why 1 WW per alliance is good,that way we could keep ETA alive for longer period of time.

DeletedUser

Ah but what happens when alliances go to war? Like lets say 3 or 4 large alliances are pacted together and to spite everyone else decide to merge, even if they have only one WW each does the world not end then? And they get a shiny new title for their profile.
I can understand 7 alliances holding one each but theres alot of backstabbing in this world and angry people at each other, whats to stop them working together to do this?

DeletedUser

can you give names?

Major war ATM are
CR vs UoW & Fate
SP vs UoW & valor
UoW vs everyone
Fate vs CR & DH
TE vs ???
UK vs ??
BA vs UoW
VG vs ??
NWO (academy so don't count)
TS follow TE basically so don't count.

According to my idea, the 7 that should get ww are: CR, Uow, Fate, SP, Valor, BA and DH.

But if what james is saying is true, that Valor doesn't want part of this, then their spot should be given to someone else, like TE. But i disapprove of giving TE a WW, because their already #1 and giving them a WW will just give them a better advantage

Another idea is to give WW to the bottom 7 of the top 12? This will even the scale between the top 12 and result in more interesting wars and add more competition.

DeletedUser

Demolition of Wonders

There are two types of ways in which a Wonder can be demolished. The first type is partial demolition and is through loss of control of the island. The second type is total demolition and is through the disbanding of an alliance.
Loss of Island Control

Should an alliance lose control of one or more cities on an island with a Wonder under construction, the current level on which the Wonder is being built will be lost. For example: If Alliance A is building Level 7 of Wonder X, and have put 10,000,000 resources towards its completion; if Alliance B comes in and takes a city on that island, then all of the resources for Level 7 will be lost and the Wonder will remain at Level 6 with construction halted until control of the island is regained.

Alliance Disbanding

Should an alliance disband, or be disbanded, all Wonders under its control will be lost. This is total demolition of the entire Wonder and all built levels. Additionally, the merging of two alliances will also result in this happening. The alliance merging into the other alliance would have to disband in order for its members to join the newly merged alliance.

Also, if the alliance building the wonder loses all of its cities on that island, then the Wonder will be completely demolished as well.

DeletedUser

no alliance in top 12 is allied with 4 other alliances in top 12. Too much hatred between these alliances

"allied" but theres always these little freindships which could be used to pick on those they hate. Im just putting it out there, im sure the leaderships of the top 12 will come to some sort of agreement lets just hope it can be kept unbroken.

DeletedUser

2nd idea we can all merge build the WW and be the first sever to get a hero world and kick the crap out of the newcomers with a premade alliance.