WOW Factor

DeletedUser

thats a great idea. now to see who has the best bribe for me........ :eek:

DeletedUser

Declaration of war against TST,peace with Valor and new account with one city of 175 points.

DeletedUser

CR can offer you an account with over 80 cities and close to every current war CR is engaged in you can pick your flavor(enemy) of the day every day you wake up.

but yet close enough to rockys pub to have a drink every night.

DeletedUser

Hey there mate! Long time. One thing is for sure, your return would be a definite WOW Factor:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13583

Do you have Facebook profiles?:))
I'd like to know who i'm up against

WOW Factor
:)))

DeletedUser

ok im going to open the ball game here and give everyone in the external furoms a luagh at me (yet agian)

WoW factor last night at work i almost had my private man area biten off by a dog at work two secs after i sent a few attacks at someone i went to check somethign and had a dog jump between my legs just managed to get it before he got me!!
the WoW facotr is how close the dog was to making me manless :(

go on dog jokes please

DeletedUser

had it all

been asked if the dog gotta have rabbis jabs now
been asked if i feel RUFF
been asked loads off like that u wont think of something new if u do ill sedn u 1 million silver as a reward

DeletedUser15946

Did it hurt more to loose a city to JCC or to see that dog almost sterilizing you?

DeletedUser

Did it hurt more to loose a city to JCC or to see that dog almost sterilizing you?

you act like it was a big achievement, rockys had 2 cities in ocean 44 where JCC had 50+ cities in that area.

If any enemy thinks they can invade any CR ocean without loosing a city i dare you.

i dare you sirgaz to try to join Fate and see how long it takes you to lose a city without BA helping you. JCC never had the nerve to enter a CR ocean remember that.

DeletedUser

2 citys and hitting them when i was at work mostly but i didnt complain i accepted i was going to lose them it took him and 3 other players to tke them two citys! and over 200 attack on my villages so yer congrates! they done well! i accepted i was going to lose them i did try a stalling tatic just to b anoying but end day i planned to have the villages replaced soon after i got loads DBP from it though ;)

DeletedUser

2 citys and hitting them when i was at work mostly but i didnt complain i accepted i was going to lose them it took him and 3 other players to tke them two citys! and over 200 attack on my villages so yer congrates! they done well! i accepted i was going to lose them i did try a stalling tatic just to b anoying but end day i planned to have the villages replaced soon after i got loads DBP from it though ;)

only 3 players against 52 and still you lost your cities? Now, that's a WOW factor! Those 3 players must be very good :)

DeletedUser

i dare you sirgaz to try to join Fate and see how long it takes you to lose a city without BA helping you. JCC never had the nerve to enter a CR ocean remember that.

Wow factor if sirgaz joins Fate ;)

DeletedUser

only 3 players against 52 and still you lost your cities? Now, that's a WOW factor! Those 3 players must be very good :)

no more like 150 vs 52 any they are losing ..... they WoW factor is how they didn't get both cities

DeletedUser

no more like 150 vs 52 any they are losing ..... they WoW factor is how they didn't get both cities

152 players? :eek: The last time there were 152 players in one alliance in Eta was perhaps in March 2011 in Elite Force, is it? EF sent attacks in March 2011 which hit rockys cities in Jan 2012 and made him loose?! seems 2.0 has been very kind on him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

152 players? :eek: The last time there were 152 players in one alliance in Eta was perhaps in March 2011 in Elite Force, is it? EF sent attacks in March 2011 which hit rockys cities in Jan 2012 and made him loose?! seems 2.0 has been very kind on him. :)

And the last time we fought just one alliance it was KE. Fate, UoW, BoB, TE (now TST)... attacked on the 15 jan the only alliance enemy alliance that didn't get a city was Fate.

now Fate, TST, UoW had about 10 more members each then and BoB had 3 more ... So let do the math
members they lost 33
STS 53
UoW 41
Fate 37
BoB 2
total 166

and we had 55 member at that time.

So, i was wrong even more impressive when you consider we where TST and Fates only enemy at that time.

DeletedUser15946

haha, it was a joke, but I think I have my answer :D
Also, don't dare me twice, or CR could have problems in 44 advancing :)