Yay!!! I'm a PW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ummm... I never insulted anyone about making pointless threads.

hypocrite: a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements. - dictionary.com

i have never approved of the creation of pointless threads, i have never said "good job, nice pointless thread!"

i might have made a few but according to you, i am a hypocrite because i am advising gryphon not to make threads like this.

:heh:

Aicy

Strategos
He's at 650 points... He's not going to conquer for a long time mate. :p

Edit: Epik, Hipocracy is when you say "Don't eat that cake! It's for you grandmother!" and when they leave eat it yourself. Don't listen to the silly online dictionarys.

You were giving him a hard time for making a unneeded thread and saying no one cared about him. You've done the exact same thing... I can remember reading that stupid story of yours how you became "famous" which of course 99% of the people of the forums couldn't care less about not just because they've never even heard about you but autobiographys on forums are as lame as it gets.

I don't mean to be mean, I just don't like it when you're mean. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He's at 650 points... He's not going to conquer for a long time mate. :p

Edit: Epik, Hipocracy is when you say "Don't eat that cake! It's for you grandmother!" and when they leave eat it yourself. Don't listen to the silly online dictionaries

AC's dictionaries are right.

He broke teh rules in our hood. So...

Big Flamy Monsters get you :O

Aicy save guy from Big Flamy Monster.

But seriously, you guys have got to read the forum rules before posting :O

Not that I did

DeletedUser

Im going to be a little sympathetic, your a new poster and all and its fine that you are trying to contribute to the forums but this isnt the way.

honestly nobody cares if you are the strongest in your ocean etc.

I suggest you do not post threads/comments in which you brag about yourself as us older posters do not like it.

>.>

if that is your definition of mean, then honestly what are you........

where in that did i say nobody cared about him? I was trying to help him out and giving him advice on how not to make enemies on the forums.

i am but still a man with no identity.

I dont know what your native language is, but in english that means "i am still not famous"

As sakaturou said in another thread which you posted in, you are entitled to your opinion. Just because you think that it is pointless, it does not mean everyone else does, especially from the replies i got on that thread. On this thread, many people openly shared their hate for this thread.

Also that post was in the off-topic section, a place where OFF-TOPIC threads go. In english, that means you post whatever you want to there. I made a mistake by not putting it in the creative writing section but thats what it was, a story. You chose to read it, i didnt tape your face to the screen and say "read"

as for bragging about how famous i am and what not, im not the one making threads glorifying yourself and attention whoring etc.

Before accusing me of being a hypocrite, get some solid evidence before doing so. And when putting evidence in your posts, it is usually a good idea to make sure it is true.

as someone once said before me.

DeletedUser

Oh god, stop the flaming, it's getting quite hot in here.

DeletedUser

If your comment was directed towards me orange, i wasnt flaming, i was simply disproving aicy's accusation.

i did flame a wee bit with the attention whoring bit but i felt it was necessary.

But yes, these comments are off topic and this thread should either be locked since nobody is really commenting about the first post or we should get back on topic.

Aicy

Strategos
Please Epikness, take a chill pill. I never actually accused you of being a hypocrite... Look back at my post if you want.

I'm hardly going to believe you were just offering advice like you say... Please don't become one of those people who completely manipulate others and their own posts to suite them.

Im going to be a little sympathetic, your a new poster and all and its fine that you are trying to contribute to the forums but this isnt the way.

honestly nobody cares if you are the strongest in your ocean etc.

I suggest you do not post threads/comments in which you brag about yourself as us older posters to not like it.

>.>

I was not directly trying to get at you or anyone else, I just thought you guys as a whole were being a tad nasty to the new poster... You don't need to start talking about evidence and shizz. No need to start this silly argument out of nothing.

Gawd... Peeps are getting so rowdy towards me lately.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Possibly because you give really stupid dereps telling someone off, who are you, my mother? The mods? As for my PnPs, I bet plenty of people care, the world doesn't just revolve around teh kirby.

Aicy

Strategos
It wasn't a really stupid de-rep Opti, I disproved with what you were saying and thought it was unjust... :/

That's what it was for isn't it?

You guys are really taking my posts the wrong way. :S

DeletedUser

Please Epikness, take a chill pill. I never accused you of being a hypocrite... Look back at my post if you want.

Comming from Jarp and Epikness.

Gawd... The hipocracy is spreading. Don't sweat it Gryphon.

I'm hardly going to believe you were just offering advice like you say... Please don't become one of those people who completely manipulate others and their own posts to suite them.

ok so tell me aicy, do you care if he is the strongest in his ocean? Its the truth and you know it, you simply feel the need to argue with others for no apparent reason.

I was not directly trying to get at you or anyone else, I just thought you guys as a whole were being a tad nasty to the new poster... You don't need to start talking about evidence and shizz. No need to start this silly argument out of nothing.

Gawd... Peeps are getting so rowdy towards me lately.

they've never even heard about you but autobiographys on forums are as lame as it gets.

Not only was the "lame autobiographies" thing not realated to this thread in any way possible, it was a direct insult to me.

Aicy, i am honestly getting very tired of reading your lies. At least attempt to make it look like your saying the truth?

Why do you think people are getting rowdy -.-

as we are getting off-topic, and i dont feel like getting an infraction, if you want to continue this dispute feel free to message me >.>

DeletedUser

And you think people care about your PnPs and such? Don't be such a meanie. ~Aicy

So in which way was I supposed to take it, enlighten me.

Aicy

Strategos
... This is actually getting ridiculous.

I can't do a single thing on these forums these days without being called out on it. :S

Why does no one see my intentions were good!? D':

DeletedUser

'Cause you do not really express your real feelings well?

Aicy

Strategos
Heh... What?

C'man man... Read this thread again just as example of what tends to happen. I make some playful post and then a Aicy hater such as Epikness takes it too seriously and turns into into an argument... I actually can't deal with this forum anymore. You folks are driving me crazy.

DeletedUser

Well, seems I got more of a discussion than I had bargained for...

Really, the point (or non-point) was to take a jab at point whores. Also, my somewhat off-target post has gotten me introduced to a few of the regular forum members. Yes, I'm new to this game. At least I didn't name my 'alliance' Sparta something or another... I am looking forward to a game that uses both land and sea elements, and allows a person to be totally conquered.

The Gryphon :)

btw, The Ferrymen is in reference to those who transported the dead over the various rivers of the underworld on their way to Hades. The River Styx being the most famous of those rivers. I'm kinda hoping for an honourable mention in the best and worst alliance names section...

DeletedUser

I lashed out at the stupid de-rep, not at any "playful" comments.

DeletedUser

Well, seems I got more of a discussion than I had bargained for...

Really, the point (or non-point) was to take a jab at point whores. Also, my somewhat off-target post has gotten me introduced to a few of the regular forum members. Yes, I'm new to this game. At least I didn't name my 'alliance' Sparta something or another... I am looking forward to a game that uses both land and sea elements, and allows a person to be totally conquered.

The Gryphon :)

btw, The Ferrymen is in reference to those who transported the dead over the various rivers of the underworld on their way to Hades. The River Styx being the most famous of those rivers. I'm kinda hoping for an honourable mention in the best and worst alliance names section...

haha well my fellow canadian, that tends to happen a lot in these forums.

I think most people dislike your "jab at point whores" because its been done numerous times already, it simply isnt funny anymore.

I hope you didnt take my posts the wrong way, i was simply trying to help and point out the obvious.

Yes grepolis is quite a unique game :O

Nice reference, i see your a man who knows his mythology ;)

hope you enjoy playing grepo and posting on these forums :O

actually can't deal with this forum anymore. You folks are driving me crazy.

deja vu anyone?

DeletedUser

Heh... What?

C'man man... Read this thread again just as example of what tends to happen. I make some playful post and then a Aicy hater such as Epikness takes it too seriously and turns into into an argument... I actually can't deal with this forum anymore. You folks are driving me crazy.

I agree with Aicy, for everyone to better understand him/her. Please turn on your T.V and watch kirby

DeletedUser

Who me? if I take rep too seriously, i won't have even started the rep abuse

he is talking about orange.

No he isnt taking rep too seriously, im sure he doesnt care about the fact he lost rep, its the rude message you attached to it. How is that not meant to harm him? I dont understand.

anyways, you guys should message each other as i suspect this thread will probs be locked and people be infracted soon.

Aicy

Strategos
Nah, it was at Opti.

I saw that about 10 posts had been posted while I was writing that, didn't think it was needed anymore so deleted it.

Thanks for quoting it though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.