Pnp You Gon' Lurn Today Academy Grad Ceremony

DeletedUser

You Gon' Lurn Today Academy

would like to announce its first graduation ceremony.

Proud Participants:
Boros Legion

We would like to congratulate our first graduates on successful completion of the following courses:

DT6000 Escaping to the Rim
DT6020 Defending Against Coordinated attacks
DT6030 Introduction to Noob Recruitment
DT6050 Equality, Democracy and Losing a Bunch of Cities

Our dedicated faculty lead by experienced educators has worked tirelessly to change the lives of its students.
Please give a round of applause to:

Professor Tyron (Dik Tator):
tyrone.jpg

Professor ABYSSAL GODDESS:
AG.jpg

Professor Icarus2012:
icarus.jpg

Our students spent days studying:

dCFWGG9.jpg

and the results can be seen right away:

vxHRVAH.jpg

and

rUobmo6.png

...ok that was overkill.

Let's just give them the damn paper and get out of here.

Take it:
certificate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

The first three with the professors, and the very last one.

DeletedUser22343

Same, 3 professor spoilers and the last spoiler as well all epicly failed to open.

DeletedUser

You Gon' Lurn Today Academy

presents our special educational program:

Into. to Grepolis 101 for Crown Simmers

We all know it takes real skill to win the world and get this precious crown:

img-thing

...not really, but please keep it a secrete and don't tell it to dedicated Grepo simmers such as these guys:
FmxtfR9.png
They had some juicy cities that we wanted for ourselves, but we were not aware of one holy Grepolis rule:

DO NOT ATTACK SMALLER ALLIANCES. LET THEM SIM IN PEACE!!

So one of the simmers did not appreciate our attacks. His profile:

UyEtqtS.jpg

it says:
TO ALL WHO READ....PLEASE NOTICE THE SIZE OF MY ALLIANCE. THEN NOTICE THE SIZE OF
Depraved Tendencies, KaBOOM, AND BOOM. YOU WILL NOTICE QUITE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN OUR SIZE AND POINTS. BUT THESE COMPLETE FOOLS THINK SOMEHOW WE ARE A THREAT TO THEM. HAHAHAHHAHA.......I USED TO THINK DT WAS PRETTY COOL. NOW, I FEEL PITY TO ALL 3 ALLIANCES. SERIOUSLY PITY THEM. CAUSE ALL U OTHER BIG ALLIANCES....YOU WILL WIN AGAINST THEM. THEY CS'ED 4 PEOPLE 7 TIMES AND NOT ONE WAS TAKEN. THE 3 CITIES THEY CAN CALL A VICTORY ARE 2 INACTIVE MATES, AND ONE WHO WAS SLEEPING. SAD RIGHT??? AND THEY ARE JUST BOUND AND DETERMINED TO GET THESE CITIES FROM US. LOOK AT HOW HIGHLY RANKED NOT ONLY I AM PERSONALLY BUT MY 5 EMBER TEAM TOO. ALL BECAUSE THEY THINK 5 PEOPLE CAN BRING EM DOWN. MAN CANT WAIT TO SEE WHEN THEY HAVE TO STRAP ON THEIR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND HAVE TO FIGHT A 6 MEMBER ALLIANCE. OOOOOOOO THEY WITTLE SCAREDY CATS ARE GONNA BE HIDING UNDER THEIR BEDS. LOL....SO PLEASE...DO NOT THINK THEY ARE GOOD OR INTIMIDATING. WE HAVE HELD THEM OFF DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR ABOUT A WEEK. AND I AM TALKING EVERY SINGLE DAY. SO....THE WITTLE CUTIES CAN TAKE WHATS MINE. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IN A REAL WAR.

What should we do with a raging little Crown Simmer:
R2XvE5x.jpg
Simple:

KxRthZ2.png

2010094-apu_nahasapeemapetilon_simpsons.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The even funnier side to this is if his profile is correct,it took 3 alliance to take down a 6 man alliance lol