Top 12 Yugoslavia

DeletedUser49140

Hello everybody :D

First I would like to say I'm new in this game and this is mine first post.
Second thing I'm from Balkan - Bosnia and to be honest I will need time to understand this game cuz I don't have much time to play and to put more time in this but however I would like to call mine country mates and Balkan mates and even some other ppl from other countries if they wanna join me in this game and to become part of mine alliance Yugoslavia.
This way I want to say I accept pacts with other alliances and I'm interested to met new ppl.
Well that would be all from me for now have fun and enjoj in the game.

Tito :)

DeletedUser

ha ha! you want Balkan players but call yourself TITO?? Well you ruled out all of Serbia.. :rolleyes: (although my grandfather loved him and walked 300 km to his funeral) might as well start an alliance under the IGN Adolf..

I'm hoping this Mungus making a joke..

Zdravo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47949

Jamo, leave him to play and learn.
I didn't see you joined Srbija alliance...?

p.s. Imamo mnogo igrača iz tvoje zemlje, nemoj žaliti nekog tko želi učiti i igrati!

DeletedUser

Jamo, leave him to play and learn.
I didn't see you joined Srbija alliance...?
Sorry i am a bully i know :p.. i will leave you alone to learn that nearly every single alliance ever in history of EN that confines itself to one nationality fails (yes 1 worked)..but see Danish division, polish hunters(en 81), the all scottish alliance etc etc if you restrict to one country you will not last long when your trips all go off at 3 am and you can't recruit new players...and No one invited me To Srbija :(
..but i don't think i would join they will have to merge or will be hit out the game at some point if they are restrictive in membership nationalities..it goes against the spirit of the EN server

Ps - .... izvini bebo !!

DeletedUser49140

Sorry i am a bully i know :p.. i will leave you alone to learn that nearly every single alliance ever in history of EN that confines itself to one nationality fails (yes 1 worked)..but see Danish division, polish hunters(en 81), the all scottish alliance etc etc if you restrict to one country you will not last long when your trips all go off at 3 am and you can't recruit new players...and No one invited me To Srbija :(
..but i don't think i would join they will have to merge or will be hit out the game at some point if they are restrictive in membership nationalities..it goes against the spirit of the EN server

Ps - .... izvini bebo !!

Hello -Pozdrav
I don't know now are U making something funny or what, what I want to say is idk are u from Balkan or from somewhere else but I see U havent read mine post as you should and U skip this sentence : I would like to call mine country mates and Balkan mates and even some other ppl from other countries if they wanna join me in this game and to become part of mine alliance Yugoslavia.

Like I said in this sentence I would like to call ppl not just from Balkan : even some other ppl from other countries and I'm not making any national alliance or whatever U think I just want to make something what put mark on history around the world not just on Balkan.
About Tito he got 20 highest rank from 17 different countries which says he wasn't nationalist, he had power to join ppl, countries, culture, religions etc so please respect what I'm trying to make and support me if you want, if not peace.

Thanks and cya in game

DeletedUser

yeah i didn't read that part , i just saw your name as Marshall Broz Tito and thought it inappropriate so i made fun of it rather than saying how much i didn't like it. With out getting heavily into politics here if you want to unite balkans and other players IMO you should choose a better IGN. Tito is no hero to me , and a pretty big criminal if you investigate his history after WW2.. but good luck in your quest i'm sure everyone doesn't feel as strongly as me.

DeletedUser46310

There, right there is the first, last and only reason why despite the numerous players proposing that idea, it could never be done...It;s simple, we just need 2-3 posts and that's it, fighting has begun :)) All jokes aside Broz..I think there's already 1 alliance with similar concept in there, Srbija... How are they doing atm I have no idea..AUM shows they;re in top 15 atm which judging by the number of players-points-cap-other alliances- equation says they're not bad..Not great but not bad..Would be entirely against the very same concept that you propose and that they proposed, and that's unification of all Balkan players under one flag, to have two alliances with same agenda. :)

Another thing, jamovic might look like like someone who's eager to make fun of every player-post on forum (ohh shut up, I've read the forum :) BUT he does have a point..
will not last long when your trips all go off at 3 am
.. It can be quite scarry.
And 2nd thing..
Broz said:
First I would like to say I'm new in this game and this is mine first post.
Second thing I'm from Balkan - Bosnia and to be honest I will need time to understand this game cuz I don't have much time to play and to put more time in this
.. Then I strongly advise to you to not get yourself into a leading role..Try the game, learn it, loose couple of times, be deceived, betrayed, learn to lie..THEN AND ONLY THEN try leading the alliance.

Hope it helps.

DeletedUser49140

Thank you Sparky :D

Well hey I know I'm noob in this game that certain but why not to put mine self in some good position hehe like politic ( joke ).
Look I consider this like fun, game nothing more. I know I will be destroyed many times like on O-game ppl attack do things whats normal for this games, but if I gona play it I will try something on mine own.
Well things are very complicated here on Balkan but hey maybe we can make something ^^.

Anyway thank you one more time on advice and time, have fun :]

DeletedUser

i understand wanting to do things you way but Sparky makes several good points which i will add to.

We all learned Grep thru playing with others, but to lead other and learn is very hard, especially in a speed 3 conquest server -you will need to learn very very fast or be food =which is ok if you don't mind this but it puts a lot of players off the game. they constantly have to restart and it is frustrating to build from nothing again and again.

It looks like a simple game but its not really, it is extremely tactical and team work and experience is key -gold trading and Insatbuild have also added new dimensions to the game .

if you want to learn and to learn to lead i recommended either joining a speed 1 server (boring but a great 'training wheels' ground) for you chosen game mode -revolt or conquest, there are a couple open now-just go and see how the game works and how alliances work. you'll sson see what i mean..going on at 3/2 conquest as a leader/noob will be a bit like winning a ticket on Titanic for you and your alliance and it may put you off the game (although speed 2 or 3 when you know the game is where you will have most fun).

either that or find a good alliance here to learn with - there is ALOT to learn, but i think baby steps are best, although i admire your ambition and idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfuJ-Q8FEsU :)