8 Wild Hogs
9 Philosoraptors
10 Piggery
11 Spartan Legacy
12 Creating Chaos

DeletedUser18712

nothing has really changed......hate are still the alliance to beat

DeletedUser18712

anonymous are getting battered pretty hard by hate...they used to be over 20mill points

DeletedUser22708

anonymous are getting battered pretty hard by hate...they used to be over 20mill points

Due to inactives probably. Have you seen how many ghosted and left in O44? Hate have got a good team, no doubt about it, will be a challenge to reach their core in time before WW's start haha
But then again, LN and Phoenix Rising have a good chance at winning the ww's as well. Especially PR, they have no immediate threat except my alliance on their eastern border and maybe Spartan Legacy on the other side.
I heard good things about Piggery, someone told me they come from the German Servers, don't know if this is true but they're small and fighting, good job.

DeletedUser18712

Digi your mistaken if you think spartan legacy are a threat...just look at both spartan legacy and PR colinization stats for the past few weeks.....its not even a war its a massacre.....in one week we took around 100 cities from them and they only took three.......

Digi i want to talk to you about a proposition in the game

DeletedUser18712

no need

anonymous are crumbling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41053

hilazza started to play, who would guess, what you need more alliance to pact with so you can be safe?

DeletedUser18712

hilazza started to play, who would guess, what you need more alliance to pact with so you can be safe?
not really vice....look how a lot of anon players moved into cimmerians..we don't need any more pacts....
and why do LN think we have a pact with hate...We have never had a pact with hate...lots of allegations..
vice when you were in PR/titans did we ever have a pact with hate?

DeletedUser41053

vice when you were in PR/titans did we ever have a pact with hate?

hmm, not really, but many of tits leaders told that they have close friends there so no attacks on them if you arent attack by them in first place, thats what sinner and condog told, and few more player who are still playing told that they are good with artof... and few more main players of hate, sooooo 2+2 we come to that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18712

They may be friends with a couple players but that doesn't mean they won't attack them....everyone has friends in different alliances. It even makes it more fun when your up against friends

DeletedUser22708

What happened to enemigo? Successful op by Loud Noises or did he just went inactive? Someone care to elaborate?

DeletedUser18712

they knew he was going on vm somehow...they landed as many cs into city as possible...knowing he couldn't retaliate