Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

fan boy...? really....is that the best you got.........I wouldn't join Hate...i'm happy where i am now.....and i'm not backing up enemigo whatsoever....i don't have time to worry about him...i was just using the fact that you new he was going on vm and yet some of your players are denying the fact which i just showed you

idiota...

fan boy, you seem to take awful lot worry to "prove your point" for hate member being "unfairly" loosing cities using a "fact" that wasn't a fact because that wasn't the reality when the situation started he got owned fair and square and was alive and kicking only later on we got to know he pushed the button which wasn't much of a mystery anyway given the barrage of hits he had suffered at the point he started his VM count..

so who are you calling names eh? should i flag you now or immediately? - unless it is yourself whom you are referring to of course ;)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Tony - boring, move on. He posted on another server he had internet issues and hit VM, that is how people found out, not because of your great playing skills.

I thought this thread was about Top 12 alliances anyway.......

DeletedUser18712

"should i flag you now or immediately"?.......sure why not...do it now and immediately...because i'm pretty sure they both mean thesame in this context

DeletedUser

Piggery is going down!
Some of their top members ghosted, and more on the way out.
Another victory for LN.

Hmm...seems like I have to say sth now...
I left this world a few days before the others....but....well, doesnt matter, i know why we left and, yeah, want to explain it briefly :p
First of all...so said sth of rumors regarding us being germans. That were no rumors, we were all germans^^

But why did I left?
I left cause I didnt want to play against you guys anymore, thats all.
U guys had from time to time more deffunits in one freekin city as i had in total wth 24 citys...had feared us a bit huh?
Our members joined this world 4-5 months after it started, still we made it to a top 10 alliance, and still you had to (as it seems) get as much deff in your citys as i didnt have in total...
So, all in all we needed to tear down at least 3 LS-Citys and 4-5 normal offs of ourselfs to take down one of your citys...thats so much of fun, you cant imagine -.-

Why did the others left? Well...cause we didnt want to colonize and that whole in order to have lower reactiontimes and so on and so on. Then as well a few couldnt be as active as it would have been necessary and ... (few other things i dont want to write down in particular)

All in all:
In my opinion (and thats only mine) you cant call yourselfes "best fighting alliance" when having to build up a heck of a defense as soon as you encounter a good opponet...(and all out there...we dont talk about sth like a 1k biremes or sth, there were city(s) where 2,5k biremes and 1k fast ts's with deffunits were, its impossible to handle that properly with such a little alliance in which the members joint the world that late)
Another thing....to claim to be the best alliance but then having to ask the enemys you have so much fun with (azide posted sth like this) to join forces and build WWs is pretty lame...
The last passage is only my little, unworthy opinion, and does NOT represent the alliance!!!
And another thiing: i wouldnt have posted that thing with the WWs if you hadnt been that arrogant to post "another victory for LN".

thats for me, over and out ;)

3L3CTR4

btw:
we started on a german server now again...much more comfortable to be able to sleep properly :p

DeletedUser37520

Thx for the compliment CK. We are the best fighting alliance. EN is our little brother, and as such is helping out protect our future WW and take some cities in our cores. Wild Hogs joined Hate quite a while ago, and are marked red by LN. btw, Piggery is a very good group of players, but they are collapsing. We have had a string of victories.
And now I get back on the forums for a bit to see this . I don't want to be disrespectful but I must say . mate when you say "WE did X and Y" that means you participated and helped a lot too and that's not true , either you don't see what you're actually doing since you started playing on this server (more than 90% of your conquests are inactive players + you care about the sim city points) or you like to lie about how "tough" you are .

P.S:+ stop giving information about what's happening in our areas . you're simply helping the enemy and nobody sees you as a cool guy for that

DeletedUser18712

conquering inactives is part of the game...there's no point of talking down every other alliance because every alliance does it...

DeletedUser37520

There's no point in playing this game if your only activity is just to take the ones that left the game . it is one to get some once in a while and another to claim how you fought along with ur "mates" to beat X and Y when you barely send any support to their sieges and/or always say that you are planing your next attack on player Z and you almost never do it . Claiming only inactive players doesn't involve any skill and barely any effort . he hasn't got the taste of staying up until late to snipe CSs or get into ops and I understand , at his age he shouldn't do it anyway but he shouldn't claim what he does either .

DeletedUser36963

Me gusta

To refute what 3L3CTR4 said is that whenever you would see all that defense in one of our cities is cuz everyone would chip in whenever someone asked support because you guys would always play as a perfect team and it didn't matter how much defense was in a city cuz you guys would go for it anyways and would have a great chance at taking it so I dunno why you're even complaining. Sure we can stack our cities every once in a while with the defense of 24 cities but what use is that to the attack power of 19 players adding to over 300 cities? At least Rommel had a great attitude no matter how things were going and so did I. I never heard of you taking one of our cities. After all weren't you one of the ones who started this war? I have half a mind to join your server and take cities so you can't sleep comfortably. Both alliances fought hard and there's no reason to be sore about any of this, but if you wanna take your volatile emotions somewhere else to complain I'm glad you're taking it to German servers where I don't ever have to hear about you again. I was proud to fight such honorable and skilled opponents as you, but now all that respect has washed by the wayside. R.I.P. Piggery

(this wasn't to promote my skills as a player or to demean anyone else, it's just what I was thinking)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

So the ww era has begun, i see Hateocracy are currently leading in sending resources, Loud Noises are second. I kinda expected Phoenix Rising to participate but seems they're not interested in building them

DeletedUser25249

well i think hate will wrap this up pretty fast, seems like LN are not making it hard for them either by trying to match them on the builds.

DeletedUser36963

very highly doubtful

OOoooooo VERY highly doubtful not just highly doubtful....I could honestly care less if we win or not cuz hey it's been fun and I'm enjoying building ww's even if we aren't on top...Hate had everyone on the same page when the world wonder age started and we didn't...sure you guys got a head start but ya know..grepo is a funny thing...there is no certain end and things could change in the blink of an eye like Hilazza said....I would honestly love and underdog victory ending but if you guys do win you've earned it and I hope you all stay around for the fight after..I've heard the a lot of people leave and I wanna have a chance to fight an alliance as good as ya'll..

DeletedUser39812

OOoooooo VERY highly doubtful not just highly doubtful....I could honestly care less if we win or not cuz hey it's been fun and I'm enjoying building ww's even if we aren't on top...Hate had everyone on the same page when the world wonder age started and we didn't...sure you guys got a head start but ya know..grepo is a funny thing...there is no certain end and things could change in the blink of an eye like Hilazza said....I would honestly love and underdog victory ending but if you guys do win you've earned it and I hope you all stay around for the fight after..I've heard the a lot of people leave and I wanna have a chance to fight an alliance as good as ya'll..

I wont be going anywhere :) To be honest I hate this WW stage but we deserve the victory so we're going to push though and take the win, but grepo is about fighting in my opinion so once this is over I'll still be here.

DeletedUser18712

I wont be going anywhere :) To be honest I hate this WW stage but we deserve the victory so we're going to push though and take the win, but grepo is about fighting in my opinion so once this is over I'll still be here.

same here....i wouldn't miss a good fight.....if you guys do win then you deserve it, there's no doubt about that.....If LN win then they also deserve it....so lets see who wins....

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
same here....i wouldn't miss a good fight.....if you guys do win then you deserve it, there's no doubt about that.....If LN win then they also deserve it....so lets see who wins....

If LN win they deserve it? Load of croc, never been Number 1 in any stat, when shush were around we swopped around 1 and 2 in all stats for about a month, but since then we have been top in every category. LN not close until now, and then only in points, so no they don't deserve it.

DeletedUser22708

If LN win they deserve it? Load of croc, never been Number 1 in any stat, when shush were around we swopped around 1 and 2 in all stats for about a month, but since then we have been top in every category. LN not close until now, and then only in points, so no they don't deserve it.

well aren't you selfish mate? You practically invited your way into every ocean so LN deserves it as much has Hateocracy does haha