No World Wonders in Xi

DeletedUser12512

Players of XI,

I thought I would take a moment and point out something to all of you, please note:

World Wonders Prerequisites

The world must have been in existence for at least 6 months
The sum of the top 50 alliances points must be at least 250 million
If the world is not in the "Era of World Wonders" after 6 months, the amount needed for the sum of the top 50 alliances will be reduced by 13 million per month.

Currently, the top 50 alliances on Xi total approximately 91 million points, that is not enough to get us to the world wonder Era (250 million needed), nor will it be enough even if we held the same top 50 point value for another year and a half.

It will take XI a minimum of just over 18 months to qualify for the World Wonder Era, and that is just the time before we can START to build one.

Add on the likelihood of another 6 months before 4 wonders could come close to being built, and all the excitement or worry over entering a hero world will unlikely affect any of the Xi players....us.

Take it for what you will, Innogames knows this, and have taken it's implications into consideration I am sure, what it means for you is simple...

It's an an upgrade you will likely never see. Unless of course you intend to play XI for another 2 years, and can convince another 1000 players to do the same.

One alternative, would be to leave XI, start a server that is over 6 months old, that has 250 million points divided amongst the top 50 alliances and then hope and pray that those people continue to play the game for the next 6 months without hopping to one of Innogames monthly server releases....

But wait...

The average population for servers older than a 6 months (Chi backwards) is approximately 4500 people. Most of which are inactives or very small players, making it nearly impossible to obtain world wonder era on any current server when the option becomes available.

Servers newer than 6 months may qualify for points, however, they will not qualify for the time limit, making it entirely possible that by the time they do qualify, and Innogames has launched another 4 or 5 servers , that they will no longer have the population count they need to make the world wonder era anytime before the limitations that are also facing Xi currently.

So, what is your opinion? What do you propose we do about it? There are options, but what do YOU think?

Ninja Edt: Tyrion has clarified for us now that Xi will qualify for the point requirement for a hero world, which means we COULD have a Hero World if 1 alliance were to build 4 world wonders before the server population dropped below 1000 actives, which it is dangerously close too now.

We are now proposing that the top 200 players combine into 1 alliance to build the 4 world wonders, enter the hero world, and make this a reality.

In addition, if we complete the 4th world wonder at the same time as another server does, it is entirely possible our server population will be combined with theirs in this new hero world. More people , new people = more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that either

A. Every decent player in Xi will fade away

B. Xi will close because of the 2.0 upgrade

Either one is bad for inno so yeah....

DeletedUser22468

No 2.0 in Xi

What do you propose?

Did people vote to go to 2.0 in order to have the opportunity to be part of the Era of World Wonders? Personally, I wasn't that anxious to convert to a 2.0 world (and voted against it in Xi after having played in Athens), so I'd love to know what the options could be.

DeletedUser12512

my first proposition would be for the mods to stop deleting my posts, htere is nothing wrong with this post, yet it was removed from the acropolis. it is the truth, you need to be amde aware of it, its not biased, its the situation, why would a mod try to hide it from teh community is my question.

DeletedUser

End of the day they will do what they like it doesn't matter what the player community want or feel :pro: and we should be heard, we support this game for with out us the developers would need new jobs!

DeletedUser12512

I'm looking for the player base to come up with potential solutions to heping Xi decide it's objective.

For example:

Do we want a Hero World? Yes/No?

Do we want to make World Wonders? Yes/No?

Are you willing to work with former enemies to make it happen? Yes/No?

We have a choice to make, with teh limited amount of players we have on XI, the ONLY way we will make it to wonder level is if we start MRA's boosting the point levels of the top 50 alliances, mergins smaller allainces into one, and trying to put every able bodied player into one of those top 50 alliances. In hopes that together, as an entire player base, we meet or come as close as possible to 250 million points, THEN we would have to work together to build the 4 world wonders, while deciding ahead of time which players deserve the 'award' that is offered for winning the server by building these 4 wonders, and then, the hero world would open up to us.

It's a tall tall order, but its the only way XI survives and moves to a hero world status.

MAKE A CHOICE

1/ abandon XI entirely,
2/ play it out till it gets closed down by innogames, or drops below 1000 players
3/ wait the 2 years until by default the server may qualify for the beginning of world wonders, where whomever is left on XI would build the wonders to open up the hero world as long as there were 1000 active players left. (not gonna happen people)

or

4/ work together to consolidate the player base into the top 50 alliances, designate the winning alliance to build the 4 wonders, enter the hero world as soon as possible

Be realistic.

DeletedUser

Hero worlds where I wanna be, So I am all for what ever we got to do to get there :)

DeletedUser10984

Bad Math

Actually if you do the math Xi would be in the World Wonder age in ~6 months if they count the start time from when the server started. 13 million per month means that it would already only be needed 211 million at this time for ever month afterwards it will be 13 million fewer points needed.

And that is the math if we stayed at 92 million points for that entire time.

DeletedUser

I here by appoint myself as a world wonder,most of the world do wonder what i am

DeletedUser

I here by appoint myself as a world wonder,most of the world do wonder what i am

LOL Spooky Legend :p most world wonders are old so I guess you fit the category nicely...

I don't mind which way the world goes but as far as working with enemies... only if they join the Chaos then I will think about it lol

DeletedUser

I just want Xi to stay in existence for as long as there is fighting. They shouldnt close a world players have worked hard in.

Wanna join a heroworld

DeletedUser

Yeah Sac has a point.. We will be there in no time!

As for closing the world that is years off I would say.. Even though world wonders will be enabled, Its not the kinda things that you build over night lol.. Plus the world keeps going until ALL wonders are built, not just the ones to enter a Hero World (im sure I read this somewhere lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As long as there is chaos then the world will continue, when I say chaos I me Order of Chaos lol :D

DeletedUser4013

Xi opened on January 31st 2011, and is a Speed 2 World.

As of the date that the update will go through, Xi will have been open for 10 months. As it is a Speed 2 World, this means that in game-time, it has been open for a total of 20 months. Based on that, Xi is 14 months past the 6 month requirement for Wonders to be available.

As a result, Xi will be entitled to a discount of 182 million points, bringing the needed alliance total down to 68 million points.

On the date of the Update going through, Xi will be entering the Age of Wonders.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha this all is funny :) But I just know that will be really sucks if xi become 2.0 world!!!