No World Wonders in Xi

DeletedUser

Just something about 2.0. I dont want my lightships to be blown up by giant floating pumpkins!

DeletedUser21665

lol. heres an idea. we take all the active players from xi into a skype convo. each alliance builds 4 world wonders, then destroys them. that way all active players can go to hero worlds. if were gunna do the 200 player thing , i better get up a few ranks ;P

DeletedUser

lol. heres an idea. we take all the active players from xi into a skype convo. each alliance builds 4 world wonders, then destroys them. that way all active players can go to hero worlds. if were gunna do the 200 player thing , i better get up a few ranks ;P

Great idea. I am not in the top 200 but I am extremely active, plus, it would be nice to join the hero world.

DeletedUser

there are more than 200 players in xi who love the game and play it very frequently, but then again, there's a lot of time left until conditions for building a world wonder, are made.

if i understood correctly, the moment 4 world wonders are made, the server enters a new server (hero world) along with some other alliances that built a world wonder in their own servers?

what then? and how many players do enter hero world? does only winning alliance enters a hero world? will that server end? will xi continue to exist even if there will always be more than 1000 players playing (theoretically)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Xi opened on January 31st 2011, and is a Speed 2 World.

As of the date that the update will go through, Xi will have been open for 10 months. As it is a Speed 2 World, this means that in game-time, it has been open for a total of 20 months. Based on that, Xi is 14 months past the 6 month requirement for Wonders to be available.

As a result, Xi will be entitled to a discount of 182 million points, bringing the needed alliance total down to 68 million points.

On the date of the Update going through, Xi will be entering the Age of Wonders.

So is this true or not. When I click on the Wonder space on the island it says the minimum requirements right now are 198 million still. The top 50 alliances currently have 94.21 million so it would take 8 months of waiting for that to go down.

If it will be discounted down to 68 million then we would be able to build wonders now.

If we have to wait another 8 months I don't really see anybody sticking around...

DeletedUser4013

Interesting, let me look into that. I did ask about this and it was confirmed that all of the old 1.26 worlds were eligible for WW after the update.

DeletedUser

Interesting, let me look into that. I did ask about this and it was confirmed that all of the old 1.26 worlds were eligible for WW after the update.

I have to admit I am very disappointed in your response. I know the WW's are available in others worlds. I also know that there has been quite a few negative comments about the upgrade. Unfortunately, it looks like you have justifying these comments by the lack of response. If you want people to give verision 2 a try, simple install the world wonders or give a better explanation.

In truth, it's getting silly and you are beyond time for explanations.

bucbaner1redo-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, I have looked at many different world forums and tyrion is really trying to improve 2.0 for the people who are willing to give it a chance. Second of all WW are not necessary for HWs all you need is the heroic tactician award to join a hero world, as a matter of fact the only thing winning a warrior world does is give you a 50 higher favor cap (in my opinion it is not worth building the wonders). Therefor, all of you can enter a hero world when they are created.

DeletedUser

First of all, I have looked at many different world forums and tyrion is really trying to improve 2.0 for the people who are willing to give it a chance. .
Translation = for ppl that do what he wants them to and as far as improve it you cant improve garbage No matter what you do to it it remains garbage

DeletedUser

I am not a fan on 2.0 but I am not so far against it that I would call it garbage. there are positives and negatives. the negatives are for the most part a lot of minor things that could actually get fixed, the large being the slower time and the need for premium. the positives are also for the most part small and there are less therefore I was against 2.0, but now that it has been implemented I am determined (at least for a while) to try to play it, see if I like it and hope for minor adjustments.

Like I stated before WW are USELESS in this game, the only point to build them is for the award. that's it.

DeletedUser

Don't you guys love it? They want you to give this "upgrade" a try, guess they don't think we were smart enough to join a world using this version to find out...

But don't worry, they will walk you through it, teach you how to play your game the way they want you to....

DeletedUser

Like I stated before WW are USELESS in this game, the only point to build them is for the award. that's it.

Not strictly true.... reading through WW Wiki they give you little benefits also they give the alliance a goal to work towards as a team.

What Buc is annoyed about is that they should have been ready to start building when the upgrade went in however this was not the case, so it was "meant" to be a patch or a "manual" update like hades was this however has not happened.

DeletedUser10984

Guys continual whining will get you no where.

Thank you Tyrion for the response and I look forward to the results of your conversation.

DeletedUser

(in my opinion it is not worth building the wonders).

I do agree, the World Wonders may not be worth it. But if that is the case why did they add them. We are asking for two reasons first, we were told they would be added to Xi and second because it will give us something to do until they can get the Hero world together.

Of course my participation in Hero World is some what affected by the way this is being handled.

Guys continual whining will get you no where.

We are not 'whining" we are straight up complaining. As paying customers I think we have that right. I in no way hold Tyrion fully responsible. However Tyrion was the person that told us that WW would available in Xi. For that Tyrion he is responsible, he then posted that they would be manually added. I don't blame Tyrion, if he has been given incorrect information.

But as a paying customer I do have a certain expectation of quality customer service. I think that is a reasonable request.