Xi Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser11965

1 .. Project Venom ............ 1994472 (20562) ..... 336 (3.46)
2 .. Confederate States ...... 1493528 (15086) ..... 270 (2.76)
3 .. Nemesis ..................... 1031451 (22423) ..... 169 (3.67)
4 .. Gotcha ...................... 592309 (7404) ......... 135 (1.68)
5 .. Spartan Phalanx Elite .... 586904 (5643) ........ 141 (1.36)
6 .. Genesis ...................... 522460 (4976) ........ 139 (1.32)
7 .. The Olympians ............. 461107 (5988) ........ 107 (1.39)
8 .. Drakon Titans .............. 453394 (4160) ........ 138 (1.27)
9 .. Bloodlust Knights .......... 421621 (11395) ...... 80 (2.16)
10 . S.H.I.E.L.D ................. 398787 (4481) ........ 107 (1.20)
11 . The Jr. Illuminati .......... 388154 (4567) ....... 106 (1.23)
12 . The Republic Knights .... 340332 (2934) ........ 115 (1.02)

Last Updated: 3/16/11 7:10 EST

Thanks to Pytha for these.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

And why not just give this world a week before you even begin to make predictions...BP ends after 5 days...no one's attacking anyone before then :p

DeletedUser11965

1 Darkness-2nd place in MRA Awards
2 Project Venom-1st place in MRA Awards =D
3 BYZANTINE EMPIRE II-O55 Superpower
4 Elite Olympus Warriors-A giant family, so whose the daddy?
5 Confederate States-WHY? WHY MUST YOU COME! T.T
6 Nemesis-Someone you shouldn't care about. (JK)
7 The Crimson Guard Empire-nd O55 Superpower
8 The Grand Greek Order-You want a piece of me?
9 Catharsis-Man, you guys seem pretty decent, atm. Many 400+ already.
10 Death legion-Im pretty sure the gods yell at you. (see profile)
11 Drakon Titans-Pact Nub 1st Award..i aint kidding, got like 6 pacts done already.
12 Elite hunters-Pact Nub 2nd Award..elite hunters of what? chickens? cows? rabbits?

DeletedUser

I cleaned out the thread, so have fun giving your opinions.

DeletedUser

Just my two cents... (and sort of PnPish)

But any alliance that forgets to capitalize their full name (Death legion, Elite hunters) is a bit, well...
C'mon my fellow players, you took the energy to form an alliance, take the energy to impress with words!
As your swords walk laboriously to the next village, pop into your alliance properties tab and get those words working for you!

The Pen is mightier than the Sword. (Pun intended... especially at this stage of the game)

DeletedUser

Keep in mind, I don't really know pretty much anything about these guys more than the stats. (it's the second day... So those really show a lot...) But not knowing what I'm talking about hasn't stopped me before so he we go. ;p

1 Darkness- I got invited to this alliance within my first 15 minutes of play... Failure.
2 Project Venom- They keep on adding more players... Need to watch what they do. Seem to have as much potential as anyone 36 hours in.
3 BYZANTINE EMPIRE II- Got an invite to these guys almost instantly too...
4 Elite Olympus Warriors- "We are here to have Fun. To Build Our Cities. To Look Out for each Other. Its that Simple!" I'm not sure they realize they are playing a war game...
5 Confederate States-69 members is getting a little big for the second day... I'm just looking, but I'd guess the leader didn't know most of them 48 hours ago.
6 Nemesis- When you are 36 hours into the server and you already have alliances trying to form a coalition of sorts to destroy you, you know you've got something. Oh btw, if any of you are out there, good luck with that... ;)
7 The Crimson Guard Empire- Profile looks like an MRA...
8 The Grand Greek Order- "Merge into us: open" You think these guys are going to fail? You bet they are... (also, awful name...)
9 Catharsis- First line of profile is "We are NOT a mass recruiting alliance." When I read that, the first thing I think is, "Oh, it's a mass recruiting alliance..." From what I can see, I'm not sure anything else really yells MRA, so we will see, but I think CoS will control that ocean.
10 Death legion- Don't think they will make it. Just a hunch.
11 Drakon Titans- Misspelled words in profile plus a bunch of pacts this earlier, equals failure.
12 Circles of Shadows- I like them. Low max member count. Almost as low as ours. Don't know if they have the leadership to make it work. (Never heard of pretty much anyone in there outside of the forum)

DeletedUser

I can't find the appropriate comment - Firelord.

Hence i put " join Death Legion, Lol" tis a play on classing death legion as an MRA /sigh

I should just give up on comedy, it fails as much as firelord :(

You know what's funny why don't these noobs go and actually tell it to me in game? The say death legion is a f ail? I don't think so buster . I would like you to make a better alliance middy as it's a fail. Go ahead........... exactly you can talk all you want but you can't do anything son. Why do you mock me when I'm offline middy? You hypocrite why don't you do it ingame?

DeletedUser

I think CoS will fail as your post!

I think you need to think less! ;)
But lets see!

DeletedUser

Maybe that was a mistake, see a respectable number there. Pretty much only alliances anyone knows anything about are the premades, and I have by no means read everything out there. Also, I don't think I'm making an assumption to believe that it is unlikely that of the 10-15 premades out there that more than 1 or 2 will likely have a large presence and same leadership say 3 or 4 months from now.

We will see what happens when BP ends. :) Looking forward to it. Good luck every one.

DeletedUser5757

Originally Posted by Ozemendizs
5 Confederate States-69 members is getting a little big for the second day... I'm just looking, but I'd guess the leader didn't know most of them 48 hours ago.

hmm, i started counting, 44/70
thats far over half of us are from Cos in kappa,

DeletedUser11539

Cos is in KAPPPA!!!

WAT, THT does not have my permission to USE COS in Kappa

DeletedUser

Darn. I thought it was more like 15-20. Guess my scaning skills are in need of refinment... On the other hand though, that's a lot of people that you guys are asking to be dedicated players in multipule worlds. And if they chose to go with 1 world over the other, you will end up taking a hit in whatever world the chose to leave. You guys are taking a risk. Some people can play in 4 or 5 worlds and do well in all, others just can't or don't have the time.

DeletedUser14167

1 Darkness-mra noobs
2 Project Venom-mra
3 BYZANTINE EMPIRE II-idk. where is BE I?
4 Elite Olympus Warriors-mra from alpha.welcome to xi.
5 Confederate States-idk
6 Nemesis- i plan to join them
7 The Crimson Guard Empire-idk
8 The Grand Greek Order-idk
9 Catharsis-?
10 Death legion- death legion-classic
11 Drakon Titans- pew
12 Elite hunters-now my evil little puppies go hunt me a noob!

DeletedUser

1 Darkness-mra noobs
2 Project Venom-mra
3 BYZANTINE EMPIRE II-idk. where is BE I?
4 Elite Olympus Warriors-mra from alpha.welcome to xi.
5 Confederate States-idk
6 Nemesis- i plan to join them
7 The Crimson Guard Empire-idk
8 The Grand Greek Order-idk
9 Catharsis-?
10 Death legion- death legion-classic
11 Drakon Titans- pew
12 Elite hunters-now my evil little puppies go hunt me a noob!

What's the point in commenting if you know nothing about any of the alliances?

DeletedUser

But any alliance that forgets to capitalize their full name (Death legion, Elite hunters) is a bit, well...
C'mon my fellow players, you took the energy to form an alliance, take the energy to impress with words!
As your swords walk laboriously to the next village, pop into your alliance properties tab and get those words working for you!

The Pen is mightier than the Sword. (Pun intended... especially at this stage of the game)

Oooo

Pens are sharp, kinda stick shaped............can ya see what Im'a thinkin' ??

:D :D :D

Hows long do 6 swords take to build a temple ??

:p

vincaocao

Phrourach
1. Darkness - MRA
2. Project Venom - My alliance can't comment lol
3. BYZANTINE EMPIRE II - I serioulsly don't know.
4. Confederate States - Steady growth.
5. Elite Olympus Warriors - I doubt they'll be successful in Xi.
6. The Crimson Guard Empire - OK.
7. Nemesis - MetalCore is right, stats mean nothing, but here's something: They have the highest average points so when BP's over they will dominate O55.
8. The Grand Greek Order - IDK
9. Cathrasis - Likely fail
10. Death Legion - They have a good chance to succeed I think
11. Drakon Titans - IDK
12. Circle of Shadows - Good alliance

DeletedUser

BYZANTINE EMPIRE II-)SECOND EDITION FROM NU WORLD NUMBER ONE THERE
THE BEST ALLIANCE EVER!!!:cool:

DeletedUser

-sighs noobs these days so fricking annoying, apolgia you do realise that this game will not let me use capital letters when I write "legion" it is a bug get over it noob