Xi Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

My alliance (Descension) is simply holding out until the end. We are just trying to stay afloat at the moment. OoC is taking some of our cities currently, but we are getting tons of BP.

DeletedUser

My alliance (Descension) is simply holding out until the end. We are just trying to stay afloat at the moment. OoC is taking some of our cities currently, but we are getting tons of BP.

at least we are looking after the cities well ;)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
My Turn :cool:

1. SHIELD and TNK - Still holding first after their merge, losing many wonders to Riggs and the team, heh :eek: IDK what's going on over there but it doesn't sound good :) Let's hope they can get back for those Wonders... Took all the worthy members of their Academy, and I think dropped them, as it seems the Academy, just like TNKs and Mythical Orders in the past, have went against it's Leaders :p

2. Order of Chulos I mean Order of Chaos - Took second from TGR S after a while :p going after SHIELD, taking down their wonders and what not, getting into Ocean 35, and moving onto TGR S inactives :p Just being themselves really, they currently have 2 wonders, but want them all :eek: or idk.

3. TGR Survivors - My alliance :cool: we've recently had some of our best dudes go :( But then we're back in the wonder run since SHIELD and TNK lost some of theirs against OoC :eek: let's see how that will turn out.

4. Amish Rake Warriors - After their short presence at the Olympic Opening Ceremony, they continue to do the usual, eating themselves, as well as sharing it with Raging Gods, attacking Legacy of Unseen Men (who's leader is weird, totally out of range of rest of his alliance) and all that :eek: Ocean 25 is their kingdom :p

5. TS Academy - Our academy, not going to brag how great they are :cool:

6. No Vacancy - IDK whats the deal, but they're the TNK leftovers. It seems they're either keeping the old alliance and everything for when SHIELD and TNK split up, or they're just people who didnt want to join the rest, and went solo :eek: either way they're 6th.

7. Night Raiders - This new dudes are the people who run away from our alliance and others :eek: Alhob :supermad: And idk what they're goal is, who cares :/

8. Descention - Under attack by OoC and all that, they're taking one of the spots in the top 10 for a while now :l let's see how long they last..

9. The Legacy of Being Eaten by Cobalt Lightning, S&TNK and Amish/Unseen Men - Not fighting anybody, being attacked by three alliances, Leader far away from the rest, turtles...

10. J.F.S.H (at the time of making the post, they probably changed by now LOL) - Biggest name changers ever, dropped a lot of places in the ranking, but still there :eek: IDK what else to say.

Lol that sums it up for now :p

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact he joined us at OoC. Alliances worthy of mentioning = OoC and ARW

DeletedUser

Am ex TGRS leader, were playing with Stelios like from how I started this game we were team, then he got busy and go inactive.
OoC have great players most of them are my good friends and Stelios too, anyways thats reason I decided before I quit xi jump in OoC and get some fun with Shield and TNK lol. So yeah his reason he joined in OoC is prob because of good old friends.
But yeah I always will be proud at TGRS they my real team like they never betray me :) Stay loyal till end :) Wanna thank them on that.
The best days in grepo i had in grepo were while I were part of TGR

DeletedUser

Amish = tiny. TGR = MRA. Shield?

xeg9li.jpg

There goes their last completed WW.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Amish = tiny. TGR = MRA. Shield?

xeg9li.jpg

There goes their last completed WW.

Yup :p Does that mean Lord Haakon's mission is over?

We're not an MRA, we've lost more members than we recruited :p I guess we're just the last ones left of the big 3 to get all 4 WW :p Good Luck on Colossus, Sors.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

KING Haakon's mission over? I noticed that we only have 4 WWs under control.

It's alright, all MRAs deny it. We're not aiming for four but all. No luck needed :)

DeletedUser

Hahaha LH mate you king nice job :D I guess some SHIELDE member really off :p

DeletedUser

Indeed! Sadly the guys didn't get the reports due to a certain city receiving so many attacks and the reports were too high so the reports were being deleted.

On that note, I will be leaving. I haven't really had a challenge ever since, ever. I've basically killed everything around me. The closest enemy is around 9 hours away by CS. The same reason why they haven't attacked me either.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Indeed! Sadly the guys didn't get the reports due to a certain city receiving so many attacks and the reports were too high so the reports were being deleted.

On that note, I will be leaving. I haven't really had a challenge ever since, ever. I've basically killed everything around me. The closest enemy is around 9 hours away by CS. The same reason why they haven't attacked me either.

Farewell man, I hope we see eachother in another world. :) It happens man, OoC took 4 of the SHIELDs Wonders, we took this one :p Spices things up but also makes it sure that the end is coming soon. See ya.