Funniest moments in Omega

DeletedUser

Sent to one of my friends, thought it was kinda funny :p
axe.jpg

DeletedUser

And we though all though we had good averages with our alliances but you can beat this guy ;D

Averages.png

DeletedUser

Haha, that's better than the time that it said that Atomos had more cities in O55 than it did in all of grepolis.

DeletedUser

Lol Respect me sucks why is he a leader Team omega can anyone be a leader??? He also has bad recruiting skills...

DeletedUser

I find funny when i got invitation to "Great Warriors" 8x in row - 8x rejected straight away and yet didnt even get single letter from them.what the hell they are thinking?

DeletedUser

Mary Mother of God today at 2:12 AM
Hey, could i join your alliance?
Im extremely active and am dedicated. I could help your alliance grow and would play my part.

What is happening to the MS leaders?players try to escape from there to join us?
I din't even bother to send him/her an message...

DeletedUser

Mary Mother of God today at 2:12 AM
Hey, could i join your alliance?
Im extremely active and am dedicated. I could help your alliance grow and would play my part.

What is happening to the MS leaders?players try to escape from there to join us?
I din't even bother to send him/her an message...

Oh you mean the players I kicked?

DeletedUser

Oh you mean the players I kicked?

Hello little penguin.
Now,i would belived you if you were talking about an single player,but as i found out,there are more including: Aicy,MOSID,owen66 ... they were your favourites,and you kicked them too?Nice reward for taking your sorry side...
Sorry,just playing a little stupid...but you started :))

DeletedUser

Hello little penguin.
Now,i would belived you if you were talking about an single player,but as i found out,there are more including: Aicy,MOSID,owen66 ... they were your favourites,and you kicked them too?Nice reward for taking your sorry side...

Actually, me and Mosid left the alliance.

Now get your facts right.

DeletedUser

Hello little penguin.
we left the alliance.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

we left the alliance.
:rolleyes:

I know MOSID,but this guy really don't deserve players like you.He doesn't even have the guts to recognize that you left him... instead he said he kicked you...one little sad penguin...