Funniest moments in Omega

DeletedUser

Bugsy is just a smelly old poo.

Ye, thats right....I said poo.

Lugosi

Strategos
I just cbb, if I could be bothered I probably wouldn't be the Omega Resource Distributor but I have plenty of resources to go around, I was maxed out when I logged on earlier.

C'mon in guys, C'mon in.

:p -TO- wipe your dirty feet. Smelly people those -TO-. I heard their founder discourages the hygienic act of showering :eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bugsy is just a smelly old poo.

Ye, thats right....I said poo.

You my dear fellow,what i have you said is an insult,i could report you ... you know...

I just cbb, if I could be bothered I probably wouldn't be the Omega Resource Distributor but I have plenty of resources to go around, I was maxed out when I logged on earlier.

C'mon in guys, C'mon in.

:p -TO- wipe your dirty feet. Smelly people those -TO-. I heard their founder discourages the hygienic act of showering :eek:

Don't know you,don't care,stop being such an...clown...you're nor funny at all,crawl back where you came from...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Don't know you,don't care,stop being such an...clown...you're nor funny at all,crawl back where you came from...

If you didn't care, why did you post about me? ooo do you fancy me? <3

If I'm not funny why did you call me a clown?

Sadly, I have the intelligence to use my legs properly so I won't be crawling anywhere; I will be walking . .

DeletedUser

Don't sweat about it...i'm not a saint eighter,just wanted to see how you react....

And penguin,you did't mention kicking Mosid,but suggested so...

Don't worry i don't report people unless is very serious...

DeletedUser

If you didn't care, why did you post about me? ooo do you fancy me? <3

If I'm not funny why did you call me a clown?

Sadly, I have the intelligence to use my legs properly so I won't be crawling anywhere; I will be walking . .

Sorry...i didn't mean it to sound like that(now that's a clown)...here's a fish from the bucket for you too,you deserve applauses and pity,just forgive me ...will you stop bothering me with small talk?! Jeez...

Lugosi

Strategos
Sorry...i didn't mean it to sound like that(now that's a clown)...here's a fish from the bucket for you too,you deserve applauses and pity,just forgive me ...will you stop bothering me with small talk?! Jeez...

You totally did mean it to sound like that ;) MMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN

Sorry, I don't feed on inferior food like the animal slop you serve up in -TO-

Small talk . . . want me to write an essay on why you are so silly then?

We likey de small talkez, swift and effective.

BugsyBugsyBugsyBugsyBugsyBugsyBugsyBugsy Guess What?

DeletedUser

You totally did mean it to sound like that ;)

Sorry, I don't feed on inferior food like the animal slop you serve up in -TO-

Small talk . . . want me to write an essay on why you are so silly then?

We likey de small talkez, swift and effective.

Oh come on...have an banana then... :)
I was reffering to MS group first time,guess you're not one of them(anymore?)...and i serve nothing to my guys,they are in the top of food chain...consuming bad mentally ideas authors... got it?You're an smart guy,not silly like me.

No need for essay,will stick to small talk then...being a little sarcastic maybe...

DeletedUser

Was just skyping with MOSID!!

MOSID: ΑΜ Ι BACK?
Tommymcm: Back where?
[3:15:09 PM] MOSID: who called me?
[3:15:23 PM] Tommymcm: Called who?
[3:15:39 PM] MOSID: YOU. (rofl)
[3:15:43 PM] MOSID: SOMEONE CALLE ME.
[3:15:43 PM] Tommymcm: Who called you???
[3:15:51 PM] MOSID: CALLED ME
[3:16:01 PM] Tommymcm: Who called me???
[3:16:02 PM] MOSID: I DON'T KNOW
[3:16:19 PM] Tommymcm: Then why are you saying someone called me!!!
[3:16:23 PM] MOSID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvgAJe8bvM&NR=1
[3:16:35 PM] MOSID: Someone called but i don't know who.
[3:16:41 PM] MOSID: me..
[3:17:17 PM] Tommymcm: Me who? Who's me?

DeletedUser

Some random noob contacted me...I think he now believes Grepolis is a bit like Mafia Wars...lol

sz7thu.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow Sparta you are pretty darn funny :p I can't take a screenshot (I don't know how) but on the alliance rankings it says that Mentally ed has -22 players and 0 average points! Yet we are still 3 on the rankings.