Kos Alliances Obituaries

DeletedUser

@ Misery/il.buono ... what 8 cities are these? We know of one ... the other seven, whose cities were they, I have asked around, and not one person seems to remember losing a city to you :D I don't mind having my memory refreshed, but don't want to have a stat thrown in that could be incorrect. Will conceed one city from a certain player though, we all know about that one .... and do believe; they have just regained it. so guess that makes it back to equal ..... ??? happy to be proven wrong.

DeletedUser

Sigh... how do you not even know about your losses.. one city? Check 1miu stats for one second to see what happened to that account.

2013-07-01 Mousekins>1miu Emmental
2013-07-04 lbf2>whitesnake13 E-54-05
2013-07-14 Cloud Storm>1miu (bad city name..)
2013-07-16 lbf2>1miu E-54-06
2013-07-18 Mousekins>1miu Knob
2013-07-20 gummybear123>Martindugg VVV 2.1
2013-07-21 RizaaR>Martindugg When in Rome...
2013-07-22 Carola>1miu Teamwork

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha!! I didn't think I was that forgetful ... so; 1miu joined the resistance on the 20th of July 2013 so the resistance (previously Minoans) would have had no idea of those losses. so no, they do not count as being taken in my eyes :) those were lost to Art of War, she may have lost them, but this alliance did not, so Misery Vs Resistance stands at 1-0, because technically, Cloud Storm was not allied when Miu took her city back, and I remember 1Miu having a city taken from her, the details of which are not needed, I can conceed the one ;)

who are whitesnake and martindugg? oh yeah .. complete inactives, accidently arrived with a merge if memory serves ... fair enough no i won't remember them, Did they Join the Minoans? Not really winning much if you take an inactive to be honest :D As far as I remember they were part of the alliance for two days, maybe three, and went as quick as they came. So really, the statistics say one thing, but in reality they are not strictly true are they :D

so Misery, now departed, I happily conceed the 1-0 victory to you :p

DeletedUser

Not trying to brag but your side of the story is a little one sided il.buono so let's not leave out the multiple sieges of yours that we broke, one of those we threw so many ls at you that you actually pm'd me to tell me to call back the ls that I sent (even though I had sent them 3 hours before and couldn't call them off :heh:). And seph is right 1miu was in Art of War when all of that happened, once she joined us she stopped losing cities.

I just had to add one more thing:

"We are not interested in pacts.
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MERGING, SO DON'T WASTE OUR TIME, WE WILL ALWAYS SAY NO!!!."
-Misery's profile

And the patented sign off......... wait for it........... :pro:
:supermad:

DeletedUser

Hey Honky ... you have stolen my *sigh ... too .. terrible tea leaf :)

On another note ... I do believe Fianna Elite are about to head under ... seems a lot of their players have moved to Black Widows, MikeWalshe ghosted yesterday ... and Fianna Elite are left with only inactives. Wow, that was a short war ... One day I believe? Or do we have to wait til they are disbanded before we place them here?

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and as to the one city 1miu lost to Misery when she was with us, she decided she wanted to give it up because it was overexposed in 54 and was hard to get support to and she wanted a city slot to move into 65. We would have supported, but her decision.
Ok that's all I have to say

DeletedUser

haha!! I didn't think I was that forgetful ... so; 1miu joined the resistance on the 20th of July 2013 so the resistance (previously Minoans) would have had no idea of those losses. so no, they do not count as being taken in my eyes :) those were lost to Art of War, she may have lost them, but this alliance did not, so Misery Vs Resistance stands at 1-0, because technically, Cloud Storm was not allied when Miu took her city back, and I remember 1Miu having a city taken from her, the details of which are not needed, I can conceed the one ;)

who are whitesnake and martindugg? oh yeah .. complete inactives, accidently arrived with a merge if memory serves ... fair enough no i won't remember them, Did they Join the Minoans? Not really winning much if you take an inactive to be honest :D As far as I remember they were part of the alliance for two days, maybe three, and went as quick as they came. So really, the statistics say one thing, but in reality they are not strictly true are they :D

so Misery, now departed, I happily conceed the 1-0 victory to you :p

I feel like I have to set things straight again.. Seph.. you need to learn how to gather information and observe the facts.
I know you checked grepointel for the mystery date 20.07, but if you look at the alliance changes on that day, seems that A LOT of people joined that day.. that only means that grepointel doesn't keep history that far back and it's gone, so it assumes everyone joined on 20.07 that didn't join later on.

I recommend you check this page: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en56/player/3827045/alliancechanges
Will show you that the actual date is 28.06.

Will await your response.

Also, Iced, why did you edit my post?

DeletedUser

blah blah blah, i really should not bother replying but why not, you guys need something to talk about i guess since it must be kind of boring in game. stats dont lie, the resistance lost 8 cities to misery, inactive or not they were resistance cities, not my fault you guys need to harbour points to make yourself feel big. and to set the record straight, i asked the finest most efficient team in kos for an invitation for our TEAM players not the other way around. we had fun but to be honest kos bored the life out of us, its no fun being an eagle and picking the flesh of carcasses like a vulture.

:pro:

DeletedUser42502

blah blablablah blablah blah blah

"there must be an echo in here"

--
(not Co-founder of the not existant - Misery - ArrZee)

DeletedUser32630

This is the obits.

So ill just post it correct for il buono.

Misery - gone from kos, another dead alliance. Technically merged into karma. The leader boasted that noone would ever get them to merge then he merged into karma. He said to me in game, "wait to you see my nukes", then had them all sunk by my brms within 24 hours on a conk attempt. (To be fair my support wasn't the only support that was there). He called everyone else an mra and n00bs then joined a mra.

Say good riddance to misery since they were only ever the red headed step child if karma from the beginning. Good on father honky to bring back capt buono to the family.

Another academy finally joins the mother ship. So much for them never merging.

(Small violin playing)

DeletedUser

Must have misunderstood the meaning of MRA..

By your logic, the definition is something like:
"Two or more entirely separate alliances that work together for a shared cause."

Whereas the old definition I had gathered by observing KE was:
"Hey dawg, let's invite everyone around us to make us look bigger and scare some cats who don't understand that we've taken players who will never benefit us, also let's make sure the main alliance gets the biggest point players, disregard that they have no BP gain to speak of. SIMMERS! SIMMERS! SIMMERS! All hail us!"

Get your facts straight Strange Child, there is no logical reason to call Karma a MRA, unless I'm seriously missing something.
Let me think.. MRA - Mass Recruiting/Recruitment Alliance(s).. Nope, Karma gets requests to join, but when I tell them what I want them to do in order to show them they're worthy, they back off.
Anyway, long story short, you're insulting the people who finalized the term "MRA", stop your nonsense.

DeletedUser42502

Must have misunderstood the meaning of MRA..

By your logic, the definition is something like:
"Two or more entirely separate alliances that work together for a shared cause."

Whereas the old definition I had gathered by observing KE was:
"Hey dawg, let's invite everyone around us to make us look bigger and scare some cats who don't understand that we've taken players who will never benefit us, also let's make sure the main alliance gets the biggest point players, disregard that they have no BP gain to speak of. SIMMERS! SIMMERS! SIMMERS! All hail us!"

Get your facts straight Strange Child, there is no logical reason to call Karma a MRA, unless I'm seriously missing something.
Let me think.. MRA - Mass Recruiting/Recruitment Alliance(s).. Nope, Karma gets requests to join, but when I tell them what I want them to do in order to show them they're worthy, they back off.
Anyway, long story short, you're insulting the people who finalized the term "MRA", stop your nonsense.

At least we can say that 1/2 of the players in KE/KE2 that have been here from the start all came from another world together. By Definition, when you start off 2 alliances...with players who have all played with before...its not a Mass Recruiting Alliance...its called a larger groups of friends that don't fit in 1 alliance because of the cap.

As we lose players to RL, we replace them...no science to it. You've done the exact same...except...you started as a MRA with players around you guys to form dreadfleet (karma), you yourself were recruited into the alliance while being an ocean away at first

In the end...karma wants to look big and tough so they brought in the miserable mindless misery to puff up karma's size....to be larger in points....but always fall short from being on top. btw, isn't geto daci your "sister alliance now"...and don't dare trying lie about...we both know its true....ROFL...again...the pot calling the kettle black. LOL ...so typical

DeletedUser40000

So... any alliance that recruits is an MRA?
Then KE must have been an MRA in the other world, cause someone must have recruited you all.
You really shouldn't be talking about black pots and kettles.

DeletedUser42502

So... any alliance that recruits is an MRA?
Then KE must have been an MRA in the other world, cause someone must have recruited you all.
You really shouldn't be talking about black pots and kettles.

Sure...i can give you that...everyone starts off that way at some point.

and....would you prefer a different color of pots and kettles :) stainless steal perhaps...or red?

DeletedUser

At least we can say that 1/2 of the players in KE/KE2 that have been here from the start all came from another world together. By Definition, when you start off 2 alliances...with players who have all played with before...its not a Mass Recruiting Alliance...its called a larger groups of friends that don't fit in 1 alliance because of the cap.

As we lose players to RL, we replace them...no science to it. You've done the exact same...except...you started as a MRA with players around you guys to form dreadfleet (karma), you yourself were recruited into the alliance while being an ocean away at first

In the end...karma wants to look big and tough so they brought in the miserable mindless misery to puff up karma's size....to be larger in points....but always fall short from being on top. btw, isn't geto daci your "sister alliance now"...and don't dare trying lie about...we both know its true....ROFL...again...the pot calling the kettle black. LOL ...so typical

oh my god, i really cant believe what im hearing. so ke bring 50 yes 50 players from another world to kos:rolleyes:

who you trying to kid? first i hear, hurry misery make up your minds what side you are on as ive been holding back the dogs of war, we are just about to launch a massive offensive into 54 and 44 and we need to know(still waiting but ill give you the benefit of doubt as turtles are not the fastest creatures around). next i hear its not fair, a group of alliances against ke( ke, ke2, resistance, resistance duex, fiana elite and vandals) yup so who is the group???? then i hear, its good to fight karma because everyone else we fight just wait on us steam rolling through them but once fighting comes its wow look at our dbp.

grow up and except that a bunch of part time nobodies made you look stupid and no matter how much you pull out your rear this will always be the case.

at the end of the day if you did as you say bring 50 players then what is the need to recruit? im confused because if even ten of my guys came from pi to play here that is all we would need to defeat every alliance in kos.

this for strangekiddyboydude, oh you sunk my battleship, are we playing battleships here??? no i did not think so. look at me i sunk some of il.buonos ls, im a hero, come give me a big pat on the back. at least i have the guts to send a cs on an active player. here hows this ....... COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH.

:pro:(not battleships)

DeletedUser40000

Well, that means you still recruited the 2nd half. Why, weren't the 50 you already had not enough, you had to recruit another 50? That makes KE just as much of an 'MRA' as any alliance. Even more, because you had to recruit an extra 50, while Karma never crossed the alliance limit, let alone Misery. And yes, I'm in REL. and there's 2 of them, blah blah, but there are also 2 KE's and you are not gonna me believe there's still 50 of you who know each other from that previous world. Just stop accusing every alliance of being an MRA because, apparently, if we believe you, it's just a synonym for 'alliance' :rolleyes:

Are you a troll?

DeletedUser27700

I believe the title says Kos Alliance Obituaries, lets discuss any alliances that have gone the way of the Dodo only please.
Current alliances should be discussed in the top 12 thread.

DeletedUser

Fianna Elite have said goodbye to the world. Shame really, only fought them for six hours. Thought they might have lasted a week :)