Kos Alliances Obituaries

DeletedUser

Man your aunt's goldfish bin' jiving in the aquarium for tooooooo long, my uncle's sister's niece's granpa's Coy Carp tells me that a lady fish in the KE definately ain't happy, and feels that ArZee shark overstepped the mark - all fish in the sea deserve respect little brother even bivalve molluscs. Maybe something a happening over there maybe not, 9 a bit optimistic given recent reports from the fish bowl anywayz. LOL.

Meanwhile we's all swimming round and round and round and round with our mouths open.

My uncles sisters sons catfish informant shares the same news, or at least similar. I wouldn't call ArrZee a shark though, shark feels more like a head on attacker and a creature one should grow to respect. Regardless, I suppose he has helped KE get to this point, so deserves some credit.

I guess we'll keep our eyes open, as always!

DeletedUser

Respect to You Bro, sure would like to ride your train one day top crew by the vibes but i just not good enuff to flow with the pros, some of my Bros are the real deal man i'm an at the bottom of the pile - never mind.

I'm not dissing Az I don't Diss anybody, man i re-spect anybody who who gives up time to play this game, dem Golden boys with hard-earned dollars just so. So yeh Credit where its due in fact Credit with a capital C - i'm a nice guy i gives more credit than a Wall Street Bank lol.

Nice talkin' Bro, but beware mans fishing for a break - youz needs to make sure your "No Fishing" Signage is properly main tained at all times.

Chill Bro' and good luck to all.

DeletedUser

:D

Our signs are quite visible, I assure you!

And our crew will welcome anyone who shares the same ideals as we do, sometimes we step in the bucket too, but mostly we do all right by the world.

Anyway, best of luck to you in your endeavours as well :)

DeletedUser

An admission of guilt, you and witchqueen do it on your own. Not our fault nobody likes you, try being respectful like cool, sam, ineter, honky, blk, grafter, wikan, steve, seph, tyr and all the rest, real leaders, not gold spending 20hr aday no life wannabes.

A compliment?! I keeled off my throne.