Top 12 Of Delos

DeletedUser

Snake's top 12 (with opinions)
1.)Empire of Death-Low member count w/ good average. These guys must be good to be in a world full of huge alliances and still thrive at 35 members
2.)Aurora-A few players here that I really like, i'd say they have a fair chance at succeeding. They may have suffered some losses but they aren't letting that phase them
3.Lacking Diplomacy-Currently considered the best alliance on the server. These guys won't last...the leader isn't exactly a solid player (I started over a week after him and i'm past him already and i'm not super active) and the players that do good near the start tend to fall rather easy if they take a loss at any time
4-12.Pretty much the rest of the alliances on this world are pure and completely trash. But right now there is really no clear winner so it is very possible someone that isn't currently on this list could succeed

DeletedUser

This is the same for GetHigh and me I would assume.

1)Lacking Diplomacy
2)Aurora
3)Empire of Death
4)Myrmidons
5)Exiled Renegades
6)Slightly Mean
7)Hellfire
8)Wolfpack
9)The Alliance
10)HORDE
11)Argonauts
12)Kingdom Of Heaven

I know I rated us high for having so few points, but I am not being cocky. We have taken two cities a piece off of Argonauts and Kingdom of Heaven and I have never been a huge fan of HORDE (I think it is all the caps).

DeletedUser1405

Pretty much the rest of the alliances on this world are pure and completely trash. But right now there is really no clear winner so it is very possible someone that isn't currently on this list could succeed

Take it your new to the world as that comment isn't that true is it, the alliances you quoted are a decent set with LD coming out on top but i would put a few more in the list as having a decent shout.

DeletedUser

1. ER
2. ER
3. ER
4. You get the picture :D

Nah it would probably be the usual suspects with au taking a nose dive and the forgotten ones on the come up if they ever get organized

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Top 12

1. Delos Imperium
2. Lacking Diplomacy
3. Empire of Death
4. Aurora
5. HORDE
6. Myrmidons
7. Exiled Renegades
8. Centauri League
9. Slightly Mean
10. Wolfpack
11. The Forgotten Ones
12. Alpha Wolf

Rated ExR so far down because they have terrible CS's (I've seen a few) and the only reason they're staying afloat is due to their pact with EoD and LD (Who we know the real powerhouses are).

DeletedUser1405

Rated ExR so far down because they have terrible CS's (I've seen a few) and the only reason they're staying afloat is due to their pact with EoD and LD (Who we know the real powerhouses are).

You are joking aren't you, yes we are all allied alliances but we look after our own ops and don't rely on each other that often, more than most of the alliances in here do. Ive seen the messages myself, they only have to see a shadow on the horizon and thats it,chaos. Every player in the alliance gets a mass mail as well as all the allied group screaming for support.
And yes you may have seen a few ER CS but so have your friends that lost there cities. And lets see the proof, if you can't post the reports it didn't happen.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
You will see the reports as soon as my semi-ban is done.

My friends have never lost cities to ExR, I have friends in LD, EoD, and DI. I'd like to see you try to take a city from either of the three offensively.

DeletedUser

Flco, you're in ocean 85, not exactly any ER members there ;) We're not going to take a city from LD or EoD since we're pacted with them, so that is a rather dumb challenge. Most of DI is much farther south than ER so we rarely get involved with them, if at all. And of course a 48 hour cs attempt would get sunk, lol.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
It doesn't matter how far away I am from ER.. I've seen many conquest attempts that were horribly put together by them, although I will only be able to put one up as they are posted in the Myrmidons forum which I am no longer apart of.

I understand that you will not take cities from either of the three, I was just stating that they are stronger than ExR.

DeletedUser

You can't compare strength when we are allied with two and multiple oceans away from the other. Although you are entitled to your own opinion, I'm not really sure how you can have one with no direct interaction with ER, hence why I brought up that you are in ocean 85. And sure everyone has some botched attempts every once in a while, I'm sure your alliance does as well.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I have had interaction with one of your leaders, quite a lot actually. I've helped him out a lot with your wars, you just don't know it because it's classified :)

And I didn't say nobody had botched attempts, I had one myself just a few weeks ago due to lack of communication. I'm just saying that I've seen a few too many from ExR. Obviously you're a great Alliance which is why you're in the top 10, I'm just saying that I don't think you'll survive the entire game.. Pacts usually end sometime or another. Sorry if I'm bashing you a little too much, I mean no offense to you personally.

DeletedUser6029

I have had interaction with one of your leaders, quite a lot actually. I've helped him out a lot with your wars, you just don't know it because it's classified :)

And I didn't say nobody had botched attempts, I had one myself just a few weeks ago due to lack of communication. I'm just saying that I've seen a few too many from ExR. Obviously you're a great Alliance which is why you're in the top 10, I'm just saying that I don't think you'll survive the entire game.. Pacts usually end sometime or another. Sorry if I'm bashing you a little too much, I mean no offense to you personally.

hahahaha so you have classified interactions, and a semi ban? You must be special indeed.....
*rolls eyes*