Top 12 Of Delos

DeletedUser1405

I have had interaction with one of your leaders, quite a lot actually. I've helped him out a lot with your wars, you just don't know it because it's classified :)

And I didn't say nobody had botched attempts, I had one myself just a few weeks ago due to lack of communication. I'm just saying that I've seen a few too many from ExR. Obviously you're a great Alliance which is why you're in the top 10, I'm just saying that I don't think you'll survive the entire game.. Pacts usually end sometime or another. Sorry if I'm bashing you a little too much, I mean no offense to you personally.

This guy is getting scary, he has top secret classified meetings with ER leaders and a semi ban that he can't explain( your either anned or not). As for ER attacking its friends, sorry bud its not going to happen. Maybe if it was Myrs,Aurora or TFO then yes they would be taking each others cities, but ER know the value of having and keeping good friends.

DeletedUser6029

EXiled Renegades
Someone just doesn't know how it was shortened :p
or they are trying to change the shortened version.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I've always called Exiled Renegades ExR, a certain DI member referred to them as that to me once and it stuck with me.

DeletedUser

Top 12 as of right now.

1)Lacking Diplomacy
2)Exiled Renegades
3)Delos Imperium
4)Empire of Death
5)Delos Elite Warriors
6)Aurora
7)Slightly Mean
8)Centauri League
9)The Forgotten Ones
10)Alpha Wolf
11)HORDE
12)MANOWAR

DeletedUser

Anyone want to do one of these things? This threads been dead for a while.

DeletedUser

Manowar is heading to 10th place. Just hit 10th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coming from the guy in a pretty inactive alliance. (Delos Military) :p And yes Manowar does take many inactive's but saying thats all we do is a dumb thing to say.