Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Mmmhm MRA much.....

I don't think so.. :p

MRA - Mass recruiting alliance, We don't Invite players without a Message in advance Nor do we just give invites to players.

Let me get this straight? You've been playing grepolis, before grepolis was actually made? well.... like to know when you joined

Owh, lol 3 Years of Experience I mean, Thanks for Picking out my Mistake. Its been so long playing Grepolis I just got a bit confused :heh:

DeletedUser11305

5. SRBIJA - sink, sorry guys. This is a good alliance with many experienced players but why start a sister alliance? I rarely see alliances do well that start a double act, hope they prove me wrong and go the distance. Good luck guys!

We all met on facebook long before this world started and now we made two alliances because we can't all stand in one alliance.
There will be a lot of laving but after that I hope we will have just one but strong alliance.

Lonewolf

DeletedUser16696

Owh, lol 3 Years of Experience I mean, Thanks for Picking out my Mistake. Its been so long playing Grepolis I just got a bit confused :heh:

Then in that case my bad :p sowwy

We all met on facebook long before this world started and now we made two alliances because we can't all stand in one alliance.
There will be a lot of laving but after that I hope we will have just one but strong alliance.

Lonewolf

Facebook Friends :p

And this should be top 15, having to miss copy and pasting on 3 alliances just creates to many mistakes and is just effort

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

exactly, in about 2 weeks there will be lots of ghosts to bust :cool:

DeletedUser

:eek: Dude i love pies! Mince and cheese, unless im really starving, then i upgrade to a potato top ;)

DeletedUser

Lets stay on topic folks, another top 12 anyone? Early predictions and thoughts, who will make it, who will sink? Any alliance out there that may surprise a few?....:pro:

DeletedUser

:eek: Dude i love pies! Mince and cheese, unless im really starving, then i upgrade to a potato top ;)

me to Yum!

Prolongs got all the pies, Lets all gang up on him and steal his pies :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jigsaw were my favourites to crumble first, that guy tehcookie or whatever, when he messaged me orginally about membership i tried to offer him some advice which fell on deaf ears he thought his recruitment policy was top notch.

"here come join my alliance, we are great" (and that flatters his spelling) that doesn't really cut it, and then "oh but because we sent you that message telling you we were great and you should join, that automatically means we are not an MRA..." SINKING SHIP, noobs overboard!!!!