Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You either love me or you hate me ;) fair assessment of the "superpowers"
DX13 has played with some fine players in the past. Notably Sinthetic who played in Insidious on Baris; who is a very sound player and a good judge of players. With the line up of players it had at the start Insidious looked set to take Baris but it imploded about 11 weeks into the world.

DeletedUser41523

So I've come to the conclusion that every alliance in the top 5 is under threat. Some are obvious others have some legit under the radar threats. :p

DeletedUser

1 Condemned - Congesting.

2 A Team - GO GO A Team, first conquer, first winner? i think so, i hope these guys go far :D

3 Kallistei - significant point growth over the last 24 hours, probably going to be top of the leaderboard soon.

4 DreadFleet - no significant advances... believe they dropped a rank to Kalle... maybe troops are there priority. Smart.

5 Depraved Tendencies - Random Smilodon leaves?

6 Conflicted - Concerned

7 -Contagious- - Con-wat?

8 Above Average Players - Peace Peace and NAPs are all there interested in... good luck to em...

9 Wine Dark Sea - Lets hope they give some ABP :D

10 Contempus - Con-Whaaaaa?

11 Theros <---- there new

12 DeathLingers - Who?

DeletedUser

1 Condemned - Congesting.
**congested on what? Points maybe... It's too early to be congested :p

2 A Team - GO GO A Team, first conquer, first winner? i think so, i hope these guys go far :D
**no comment, my own.

3 Kallistei - significant point growth over the last 24 hours, probably going to be top of the leaderboard soon.
**they seem to be having good point growth, there spread is pretty large though.

4 DreadFleet - no significant advances... believe they dropped a rank to Kalle... maybe troops are there priority. Smart.
**seem to be building pretty slowly, probably are focusing on troops with DT all around them.

5 Depraved Tendencies - Random Smilodon leaves?
**quite random... Looks like they are going into a war right out of the gate.

6 Conflicted - Concerned
**the lesser of condemned

7 -Contagious- - Con-wat?
**Eviction Notice after the name change.

8 Above Average Players - Peace Peace and NAPs are all there interested in... good luck to em...
**Never contacted them, or visa versa

9 Wine Dark Sea - Lets hope they give some ABP :D
**hope they are building defensively

10 Contempus - Con-Whaaaaa?
**another to the Con family? I don't think so... But there still here.

11 Theros <---- there new
**never seen or heard of them.

12 DeathLingers - Who?
**They are over here located by A Team

I'm too lazy, so I'm indented :p

-Vys

DeletedUser

Very interested to see how this pans out in the days following the end of BP; should show which alliances are around to stay. Definitely expecting Kallistei and DreadFleet to do very well, probably Kallistei getting the number one spot and holding it with -Achilles- around.

DeletedUser

Very interested to see how this pans out in the days following the end of BP; should show which alliances are around to stay. Definitely expecting Kallistei and DreadFleet to do very well, probably Kallistei getting the number one spot and holding it with -Achilles- around.

I got to agree with you here. Though DT will put up a fight against Kallistei, I'm not sure if they can top them. DreadFleet will be a strong contender. Something I really like about DF is that they are all long term players. They aren't point whores, and they seem to be well directed. A team will be the underdog in all of this, and I hope they do well. I wonder if DF and A team are planning to attack each other straight off BP.

DeletedUser22940

It's gonna be a hectic end of BP.
I am just glad that the top 12 is not riddled with [INSERT MRA NAME HERE] "2".
Brings joy to my heart.

DeletedUser

I haven't been this pumped for the end of bp in a world for a long time.

DeletedUser22708

So just saw 4 more A-Team players have colonized their second city on that island with no FV's, instead of fortifying their other islands.

i think this image is in order

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

DeletedUser

BAHAAH although.. theyve taken the leaderboard, and MUST have a plan surely :D

DeletedUser

I think the plan is thast absolutely no one else would want those cities on that island so they are safe from being rimmed!

DeletedUser41611

I think the plan is thast absolutely no one else would want those cities on that island so they are safe from being rimmed!

Please dont attack me. I am scared of flashing swords. I can honestly say, it freaks me out and sends me into Cardiac Arrest. Yes, We colonized cause we are in full out panic mode because apparently we as noobs have no idea how to play grep. I am working as fast as possible to build some slings and ls to defend myself... This is good right?

Lets get back to the top 12,

1. Yup, Funny how X-wing, Atrain, the rest of the team are in the top spot. Points dont matter though to be honest, its what u do on the battlefield, and since we are noobs and scared to be rimmed, i doubt we hold on.

2. Condemned - Strong alliance, but the sister alliance thing is a little odd this early. Ammon and company do seem to have there stuff together.

3. Kallista - Honestly - Everyone says they are strong, but after watching King Leo take a crack at a us server, yea - Wasnt a good move. So as long as king leo doesnt do Diplomacy, they could easily be the best of the best.

4. DreadFleet - These guys are the biggest and baddest group in any server in the history of grep. I am praying that we dont get smashed to a bloody pulp by them. Nice job on putting together one sick alliance.

The rest - with the low cap limit, alliances 5-50 could all be strong alliances, there isnt a way to tell yet because bp isnt over yet.

As for A team, hopefully u guys take it easy on us... We are just a bunch of retards and noobs who have no idea how to play. I am so glad I have my biremes, swords and archers ready to attack everyone on my island... :pro:

DeletedUser

Please dont attack me. I am scared of flashing swords. I can honestly say, it freaks me out and sends me into Cardiac Arrest. Yes, We colonized cause we are in full out panic mode because apparently we as noobs have no idea how to play grep. I am working as fast as possible to build some slings and ls to defend myself... This is good right?

No no no! You need Harpys for defense duhhh!

DeletedUser41611

Fwmarta, :( why didnt someone tell me sooner... I was trying to save all my hera favor to cast desire on my own attacks today... I am sick with worry. Let me see if I can gold rush some out real quick. Can you help me with some more tips...

Back to top 12 since that is the thread though... I cant wait to see how the rankings change as the day goes on. Tito has now made it into the top 15 and are making a serious push up the charts as well.