Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser40768

Just goes to show even the best players open their mouths without thinking first.

lol Sounds like DT, discredits Kallistei in the externals all day without showing any stats to back up there statements :p Also Achilles well said, +rep :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Sounds like a lot of players tbh. Opening their mouths before BP had even ended =P And now BP has ended and it's almost as bad. At least it's a bit more justified now though.

DeletedUser41523

Don't recruit him... he was a late joiner, surrounding by Kall and quite clearly a complete drain on your resources. How do you expect him to grow? Stupid recruitment policy.

As for actions, just observe the alliance abp rankings...

Over 400 LAU each player and you're getting all upset over a wee little turtle? What did you send them all off to Afghanistan before BP ended or is DT that alliance that isn't important enough to commit an assault on but still worth talking about? :eek:

As for smack talking....Do you mean what I said about your logistical start? That's the closest thing I've done and i'm pretty sure the others haven't done much either unless you have received some extremely rude private messages. Nobody ever denied your talent buddy. But before talking about weeding out i'd say Kal has quiet a few of those players too. I see three must go's right now honestly. Imo if someone started before me and isn't even at 1800 yet then they're dead weight. So I ask why you would choose to keep them? Maybe they're your friends? Maybe that DT guy is DT's friend? Either way they clearly knew the guy was a target and it would annoy you to see that much LDU there. If you go in to take kill the defenses it's a win. If you go else where its a win.

That being said happy BP day and best of luck to Kal, DT, Condemned, Ateam, and DF. :)

DeletedUser345

Over 400 LAU each player and you're getting all upset over a wee little turtle?

We're not upset, there is plenty else to kill - just laughing at the negative tactics. Also I am quite literally quaking in my boots after SmartieMan just cast Earthquake on me; shame it didn't knock anything down. :D

DeletedUser

We're not upset, there is plenty else to kill - just laughing at the negative tactics. Also I am quite literally quaking in my boots after SmartieMan just cast Earthquake on me; shame it didn't knock anything down. :D
We're seeing the the true aggressive nature of DT here. Earthquakes.

DeletedUser40768

Not really aggressive more like foolish, I mean this early on wasting that favor to knock a low wall down a level or two isn't worth it :p

DeletedUser345

what negative tactics you on about im dumb as they come so fill me in please

Stacking some useless turtle with all your defense and constructing a level twenty-two wall with tower on its way.

DeletedUser40768

It is alright let them leave there cities wide open for us, will only give us some more farms :D

DeletedUser19042

May I remind you all that the topic here is the top 12 alliances of Thebes.

If you want to talk about turtles you'll have to visit a zoo or make a new thread. ;) :D

Joris

DeletedUser

WDS could be a massive force depending if those guys can get Oliver and Mcdon to try there hand at thebes.

The Thebes WDS has only one member of the original, or current, WDS in Heraklion. I hope they'll do honor to the name they choose to take, but i don't expect them to be as strong as the original one.

The funny thing is, there is at least four players on Thebes, in other alliances, who are from the original WDS. The alliance who conquered more than 400 cities before losing one. ItsOliver is one. He's in oc44. And i've spotted another great player in that ocean. Maybe oc44 won't be as peaceful as i first thought...

DeletedUser

May I remind you all that the topic here is the top 12 alliances of Thebes.

If you want to talk about turtles you'll have to visit a zoo or make a new thread. ;) :D

Joris

that actually made me lol

DeletedUser

I would just like to take the time to commend DT. Either you guys think we are idiots or are just really damned scared.

http://puu.sh/3h25n.jpg

Biggest turtle award? With that level 21 senate, 22 city wall and the other requirements it seems you only need the resources to build a tower already. :D

so the situation on that island is 11 vs 1 and you are crying that the poor guy got support from his alliance?

"Either you guys think we are idiots or..." ---> you know, they wouldn't be entirely wrong to think that way given your reaction.

DeletedUser

so the situation on that island is 11 vs 1 and you are crying that the poor guy got support from his alliance?

"Either you guys think we are idiots or..." ---> you know, they wouldn't be entirely wrong to think that way given your reaction.

thank you tyrone , + rep

DeletedUser

Achilles by the look of your personal abp mate you should be doing a little more playing and a little less yelling on the forums I would say.

Edit - btw that supposed "turtle" we stacked has far more abp than you achilles. So what would that make you mate?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

I fail to see where we are crying, we are just laughing at a pathetic recruitment policy and turtling attempt by DT.

Achilles by the look of your personal abp mate you should be doing a little more playing and a little less yelling on the forums I would say.

I've been chasing my troops round my whole island and all I hit is militia. :Angry:

DeletedUser40768

The crying thing is just an excuse so that people can overlook those facts Achilles, a bit ironic how every comeback is that we are crying, I guess no one has any wiser remarks to say. ;)
Also DT sign your -reps, don't be scared I can't do anything harmful to you on this forum ;)

DeletedUser

I fail to see where we are crying, we are just laughing at a pathetic recruitment policy and turtling attempt by DT.

I've been chasing my troops round my whole island and all I hit is militia. :Angry:

I just noticed your profile picture and realized you are tolling=) Nice try buddy.