Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

Oh I assume things will get interesting soon, alliances are starting to grow really fast and the first major conquests are going to happen soon.

DeletedUser23384

Things will get interesting, I can't wait till people have multiple nukes

DeletedUser19607

Guess I will do a Top 12 since other than GoldLemur no one else really has in a while:

1) Wrecking Crew- Base mainly in 45, they are pretty much the same as Awoken Problem. The BP numbers are pretty good for an alliance that just started up recently, I expect them to rise in the bp numbers over time. Based on conquests alone it doesn't appear that they are yet at war, a bit surprising to me considering diplomacy has been closed. Leadership seems to be stronger, and they also have the 2nd highest average points so far. They seem to have a promising future, perhaps it could change when they begin going to war with other top alliances.

2) The Buccaneers- They are based mainly in 45, with some players scattered around elsewhere. They have not yet lost a city, I am unsure whether that is because the alliances around them aren't very talented or if it is because they have good chemistry and work as a team should. Might be a combination of the two even. They have the 3rd highest average, very impressive from an alliance that the majority of the players joined two days late. I expect there BP to rise, and I don't really see any reason why they can't thrive, other than having some players isolated from the core that might end up getting picked off. Still think these guys are a very talented group that will be exciting to watch.

3) Bones and Skulls- Based mainly in 55, where they are the top alliance there. I am a bit disappointed in these guys though. They just haven't seemed to live up to the high expectations that many thought they would live up to, based on there success in Paros. They now have over 200 players between them and there two academy alliances, and the amount of BP they have on a whole for over 200 players is disappointing. They have done a nice job against Slap, taking 5 cities. But that is kind of expected considering the size difference. They have the 4th highest average, and the thing that will make or break them is how well they communicate. With 200+ people posting and reading the forums, they got to be well organized and well run as well.

4) Phoenix Rising- I am still very impressed with their great performance so far. Based mainly in 54, they have been neck and neck with Impact for number 1 in total bp :) They could be even more dangerous soon, as it seems the majority of there members do not yet have multiple cities. They seem to be very well run and based on only 1 city being lost, they seem to be doing well using diplomacy (just a thought). Average isn't as high as some of the others, it is the lowest in the top 5 but BP wise they couldn't be doing much better. I expect them to maintain control of there ocean.

5) Impact- No comment.

6) Legion- I don't really have a strong opinion on this alliance. They seem to be an average that could go either way, depending on how strong the leadership is. There average points is well average, ranked 6th out of the top 12. BP wise they seem unimpressive, ranking 9th in abp and dbp, and 10th in total bp. Seem to be a lot of slow growers, and not a lot of players with multiple cities. They are based in 54, so unless they have a diplomatic agreement with Phoenix Rising, then I would imagine they would end up going to war at some point.

I am a bit tired, so I will do the 2nd half of the top 12 later. "Th-th-th-that's all folks!" :D

Very cool ,want to see more of these so this subject can get back on subject.Would like to know the thoughts of others ..Nice post +rep from me

Also for the person that -repped me sign your rep and own up to it and give me an honest reason for it,so noob like to hide in the dark like that so I can return the favor.Too scared to get -repped yourself in what is just a forum.See me on that battlefield why don't you,I'll teach you how to not fight with swords and birs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very cool ,want to see more of these so this subject can get back on subject.Would like to know the thoughts of others ..Nice post +rep from me

Also for the person that -repped me sign your rep and own up to it and give me an honest reason for it,so noob like to hide in the dark like that so I can return the favor.Too scared to get -repped yourself in what is just a forum.See me on that battlefield why don't you,I'll teach you how to not fight with swords and birs.

oh my god why do you need rep? does it stop you to post here? no, does it give you ingame advantage? no, then why do you need it.

DeletedUser

oh my god why do you need rep? does it stop you to post here? no, does it give you ingame advantage? no, then why do you need it.

Why do men need to have mothers in law, why do we have that hairy stick next to our toilets and for what it is used for, why do we need politicians etc
We have no idea, but seems we "need" all this things as +rep here.

DeletedUser19607

Its stupid for people to rep someone and don't sign it,shows you don't want to own up to it
All I want is for the person to actually sign the rep
Must I explain myself to you tho NO,do I have to respond to you ? NO,unless your the one that did it
You can -rep me all day lol this just a forum don't count for anything anyway,all I wanted to know is who the rep came from,is that clear enough ?

So may we get back on topic here :p

DeletedUser

Its stupid for people to rep someone and don't sign it,shows you don't want to own up to it
All I want is for the person to actually sign the rep
Must I explain myself to you tho NO,do I have to respond to you ? NO,unless your the one that did it
You can -rep me all day lol this just a forum don't count for anything anyway,all I wanted to know is who the rep came from,is that clear enough ?

So may we get back on topic here :p
rofl so you can -rep him back?

makro 356

Phrourach

Maby a person wasnt same opinion as him about alliance?

DeletedUser

The top 12 alliances of Pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Pandosia, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

Rank | Name | Points | Players | Average points

1 The Buccaneers 384471 79 4867
Surprised to see them still standing at the 1 spot, seeing how spread out they are. An alliance with experienced players and good structure. Not good location though.

2 Wrecking Crew 383381 72 5325
Another top alliance, good srructure, good locstion, good leadership and great players. It would be all for nothing though if they can't fight.

3 Bones and Skulls 374764 79 4744
Is it a bird, is it a plane, oh no no no... it's the biggest MRA on the server. Having what, 4 academy alliances following them, surprised to see alliances even want to be apart of their family.

4 Phoenix Rising 337295 75 4497
Top alliance of o54 and they seem to have a good relationship with most of these top alliances. A good alliance.

5 Impact 320111 53 6040
A very experienced alliance that has had the highest average points since the beginning. A very cocky alliance though with what I would say poor leadership. Although they can fight so they won't be going down anytime soon in a war.

6 Legion 278090 73 3809
A pretty average alliance, not so good when it comes to attacking though.

7 The Empire 254196 76 3345
An average alliance that seems to have a good foothold on o45 although they have a few stragglers but so far a good alliance, although they are falling in the rankings.

8 Supernatural East 250842 76 3301
Same as before, could be a really good alliance if they dropped all their academies, which they do have a lot of and changed their name to something better than, that.

9 The Saints 246224 79 3117
An average alliance, not too many stars in their alliance and a huge borderline drawn between their o54 core island and their o45 core iskand.

10 The Last Mohicans 217693 78 2791
I don't really know who they are.

11 Chameleon 214402 79 2714
Same with this one.

12 The Dogs of War 211576 54 3918
I'd say they're the Impact of the 6-12 alliances.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED​
to many comment by person who have 20 towns in this game,..or 23,meybe I mistake..sorry;)

DeletedUser

to many comment by person who have 20 towns in this game,..or 23,meybe I mistake..sorry;)
Don't get me started kid ...
meybe I am not a KID..meybe I can be your dadddy KID??
T1HXLDv.jpg

DeletedUser

Don't get me started kid ...
I plyed in some INGLORIUS BASTERDS before but you dont be there that time???Your comments just gonna shame your ally now and that name..be patient and be man with rights..all other will come to you..

greetings,to you and to all here...

zik@77

DeletedUser

Did he really just give a horrible speech and walk off like it was a concert ? What has Grepolis come to !? :supermad:

DeletedUser

Wow, you talk big for someone who's highest points are only 370k

Last edited by a moderator: