Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

Wow, you talk big for someone who's highest points are only 370k
mate I dont need your respect,but I tell to you dont foolish your ally here and dont about anybody here,just be qoiet...this name of ally is for respect,

OVER THIS i TELL TO YOU ,YOU TRY TO get against me...you talk abouth my language,talk abouth your awards...KID I am play this game before you dont now what is this..but let me join your game...How many worlds you need to have 370 k???I have now that in one world..and world is not over yet...

get back to your lemurs and ,give us place to play game KID...!!!

AND GIVE ME YOUR HIGHEST PTS. IN ONE WORLD...??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mate I dont need your respect,but I tell to you dont foolish your ally here and dont about anybody here,just be qoiet...this name of ally is for respect,

OVER THIS i TELL TO YOU ,YOU TRY TO get against me...you talk abouth my language,talk abouth your awards...KID I am play this game before you dont now what is this..but let me join your game...How many worlds you need to have 370 k???I have now that in one world..and world is not over yet...

get back to your lemurs and ,give us place to play game KID...!!!

AND GIVE ME YOUR HIGHEST PTS. IN ONE WORLD...??

YEAH-BUT-Y-U-MAD.jpg

I can't understand what you said, I don't know how I'm bringing my alliance down, i never even mentioned them, I speak for myself and myself only. Another thing, you haven't been here longer than me, barely any body's been here longer than me. I can send you my stats if you'd like but I won't reveal them publicly.

DeletedUser30636

haha, i just dont see why its a big deal. If your stats are so good, why dont you prove to everyone that thinks you suck at this game wrong? show us how good you are? you gave this guy trash because his most amount of points is 370k

But if i recall correctly you said yours was like a little over 20k.

DeletedUser30636

You recall incorrectly, your obviously hallucinating.

2upxz0l.png

Sorry, you said youve had 25+ cities. but even at that lets say you even had 30 cities and each city averaged at 10k points. thats still only 300k points total, which is still 70k less points than the guy you were trying to make look bad.

DeletedUser

Sigh, you just don't know when to stop, please leave this thread, there no room for immature children like yourself.

DeletedUser30636

please explain how i'm immature? your insulting someone based off their experience and the way they speak. But have you ever considered that maybe English isn't his first language?

you made fun of this guys for lack of experience when in reality hes had more points than you have.

DeletedUser14167

k enough of this stupid fighting, and back to the thread topic. if you want to fight go make your own trashtalk thread.

The Buccaneers
no comment

Wrecking crew
seems like a strong alliance, with a strong base in 45. will be a top alliance for a while

Bones and Skulls
they were a very good alliance in paros and I enjoyed fighting them, but they are looking very MRA ish with 4 academy alliances (5 total) and with a player base of 255 and a total bp of 207,922. that means around 815 bp per person, compared to one of the solo alliances which average 1200 above.
TLDR: drop the extra fat B&S. obesity is a problem.

Phoenix Rising
seems like a strong alliance with the highest bp of any other. will be interesting to see how they fare once the actual fighting starts 

Impact
This alliance looks strong but I have heard rumors of a weak leadership. they have the highest average points. but as the saying goes, there is safety in numbers. having half the players a normal alliance would have could be a draw back in the later stages. also i have read that they are not trustworthy so i believe this alliance will fail in the end.

Legion
looks like nothing special. 

DeletedUser

Alot of changes with us since your last edit. Looking forward to seeing everyones new predictions :D

DeletedUser

The new update will be coming soon.. LycanMaster, a name change won't make any difference

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

top player leaves, a council member ghosts and they failed last night lol