Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The crying thing is just an excuse so that people can overlook those facts Achilles, a bit ironic how every comeback is that we are crying, I guess no one has any wiser remarks to say. ;)
Also DT sign your -reps, don't be scared I can't do anything harmful to you on this forum ;)
I provided stats joseph, how convenient of you to overlook my comment. I would love to know where I said you were crying as well.

DeletedUser40768

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the 5 people in this thread who kept repeating we were crying. Achilles abp is not my concern, it is not even needed to take your 1st city so it isn't a big deal. I am in the top 10 in abp anyway, so not to sure why I need to look at the abp comment anyway as I am higher than most people I have been talking with ;)

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the 5 people in this thread who kept repeating we were crying. Achilles abp is not my concern, it is not even needed to take your 1st city so it isn't a big deal. I am in the top 10 in abp anyway, so not to sure why I need to look at the abp comment anyway as I am higher than most people I have been talking with ;)
Except for me ;)

DeletedUser38652

DreadFleet must have a plan lol. They will have to chose a side if real war breaks out between Kali, Condemned and DT.

DeletedUser

Or they could sack up and fight everyone. Plus they have a team to deal with in their own ocean anyway.

DeletedUser

4. DreadFleet - These guys are the biggest and baddest group in any server in the history of grep. I am praying that we dont get smashed to a bloody pulp by them. Nice job on putting together one sick alliance.

See, now I tend to agree with this, except we will not beat you to a bloody pulp my friends, we will simply give you a second chance by giving you a one way ticket to a far away ocean ;)

beating you to a bloody pulp sounds so uncivilized- no no, we just enjoy destroying your attempts at conquering our cities :) we have dealt with alliances like you in marathon, or atleast I think we did, they disappeared to fast for me to remember their names :D

DeletedUser4393

Top 12 predictions

Since I haven't seen a lot of thorough assesments here, I will create my own briefly.

1. A Team: I am biased slightly by being one of them, but I'm expecting them to go far. Solid player base, and strong leadership. Once they work out the kinks they should transform into a well oiled machine.

2. Condemned: I personally question how effectively they will be able to coordinate/utilize their sister alliance. They have an extremely varied player base. I would recommend weeding it a bit, otherwise the weaker players could be dead weight.

3. Kallistei: I'm expecting this alliance to do extremely well. They don't appear to have any serious competition in their ocean, and if their leadership commands them effectively they should be able to secure their ocean before any other top alliance can secure theirs. I would very seriously advise leaders of top alliances to keep an eye on them.

4. DreadFleet: They aren't to bad, but bad luck has put them in the same ocean as A Team. Small combat has already broken out. I also wouldn't be surprised if other alliances jumped in to seize their holdings in other oceans.

5. Depraved Tendencies: They're to spread out, and will most likely be swallowed whole by Kallistei and other alliances.

6. Above Average Players: I don't know much about them, but luck has put them in a low competition ocean. If Condemned doesn't get their act together they may have a shot...

7. Contempus: Unless they are able to stand on their own 2 feet without the leadership or support of their main alliance, they will be crushed. If they can find an independent niche then they may be able to rival Kallistei, but that's a big if.

8. Theros: They are to spread out, I don't think they have a strong future.

9. Wine Dark Sea: I vaguely remember fighting and defeating an alliance by the same name as this one on another server, if there is any relation then they are toast.

10. Tito: Members must be from a former Yugoslav nation, this must be a bad joke... The Balkan nations can't be civil with each other in real life, how are they going to do it in Grepolis. We may see Grepolis's first major civil war...

11. Conflicted: They are in a low competition ocean, but I don't think that is going to help them looking at their member base.

12. Death Lingers: This alliance attempted to recruit me, one of the few ones that I actually entertained. They seem fairly solid and appear to have a strong leadership. They are in the same ocean as A Team and DreadFleet, and appear to be hanging back. I wouldn't count them out, but I feel that their future will depend very much on what happens in the war between the 2 big dogs of ocean 45.

*Just to be clear, I feel that there are several strong alliances that are not in the top 12. These alliances have a lot of potential, and I wouldn't say that we are looking at a definitive set of major players by any means. Although each one of these alliances has potential in some way (which i have tried to point out), I would bet that only half can hold themselves together and maintain their rankings in the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

1. A team - Based on the fact that 5+ of their members have already colonized and some spy reports I got make them look like huge simmers I think these guys will just be food for all the warmonger alliances. I do know they have some allies though so it may take a while to rid the world of them.

2. Condemned - A few good players but there are waaaay too many people on this team. I know the world has a small cap but that doesn't mean make an academy. This team could possibly last but I highly doubt they'll ever make it to rank #1 in abp or points

3. Kallistei - this is my team therefore I will not talk about them. But obviously if i'm on this team I think its the best and has the brighest future. I love the people here :)

4. Dreadfleet - There are a few good players on this team and I think they'll stick around but their positions aren't all that wonderful. Also I just don't see them making it to #1 in anything

5. Depraved Tendencies - Getting hit heavy by my team. Led by a world hopper that did good ONCE in the past. I don't expect these guys to stick around. Maybe a few players will defect and make it onto other teams

6. Above average players - lets just say being above average won't win them the world. Also the name is rather...uncreative

7-12. hard to tell where any of these are going right now besides conflicted (condemned's acad) I'd say most of them will sink, but a few might make it into the top 6 (but never reach first place) as wars occur

DeletedUser

Wine Dark Sea predictions were correct. Our main targets have already jumped ship and the alliance is mass recruiting people outside of the ocean, they also set up about 4 pacts to try and defend against Condemned. :) Those MRAs.

DeletedUser41523

Stacking some useless turtle with all your defense and constructing a level twenty-two wall with tower on its way.

Sending LTS to a possibly threatened target doesn't sound useless. Like I said I can name a player or two that has a rep for sucking hard in Kali. There aren't tons but everyone alliance has one or two. I assume that you also know this but are friends with them. There go you won't turn your back on them even for better players. That being said don't judge another alliance on how they care for their players. Like you said there's other targets. Like you said its of no consequence to you. If that's actually true then you shouldn't really care enough to bring it up in the externals. Jesus Achilies keep crying like this and you're gonna start getting sponsors from Klenex. :)

DeletedUser

Condemned picking an mra as their first target.

How disappointing, I didn't think they were so scared of having a real fight. I love how they talked big but haven't managed to back anything up.

Zeus or whomever is leading right now, you bring shame upon the name Condemned, the gamma one was much better.

DeletedUser41523

I'd consolidate my ocean first too so I guess I suck as a leader. :(

DeletedUser

ITT: Clearing out any threats on your ocean is not as important as going to another ocean to attack people....

Right.

DeletedUser41523

I'd much rather hit my competition before they get situated.

Chrss look at how close the top 5 are together. I'd rather dig in a bit unless my competition is that bad. Which I'm not sure if any of us are. I mean lets admit it for some of the trash talk we all give each other at times I don't think anyone in the top 5 is bad. That being said its going to be a mad scramble for power. No matter if you remove one of the contestants or not. So i'd rather be situated. Come on man I've heard great things about you. You know what i'm saying has a lot truth to it. :)

DeletedUser

First conquers (not colonising lol) goes to Condemned, Kallistei and League of Doom. Congrats guys. Glad to see some alliances going at full force.