Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser42621
  • Start date

DeletedUser29152

ha we all know what aegis will be doing...it didn't even require mention as it's obvious who they will be buddy-ing up with

DeletedUser

1. Little Dwarfs
Alliance ABP: 4
Alliance DBP: 3
Alliance Fighters: 3
Summary: What can I say? They took the points lead from Infect and now are catching Infect and MN in bp. Plus they are at war with Infect. WW are 12 months away, but they are in strong position if they last.

2. Infectious
Alliance ABP: 1
Alliance DBP: 1
Alliance Fighters: 1
Summary: Starting to lose their lust and shine that they used to have. Still #1 in all bp categories, but they are starting to show weaknesses. They are gonna have to break a few pacts soon, what alliance will be victim #1?

3. Moderated Nation
Alliance ABP: 2
Alliance DBP: 2
Alliance Fighters: 2
Summary: If I was leader of MN, I'd send a nice mail to LD and see if they want to do a nice little squeeze of Infect. Other than that these guys are strong off and looking good for WWs pending them lasting.

4. M.I.A
Alliance ABP: 5
Alliance DBP: 15
Alliance Fighters: 6
Summary: Personally my favorite alliance. Quietly controlling 45 and 35. These guys have been with Infect for a long time, it would be fun to see a nice little war between them too. (HINT HINT;))

5. Ocean Veterans
Alliance ABP: 3
Alliance DBP: 4
Alliance Fighters: 4
Summary: Rim alliance that is spread into 2 oceans far apart. Unless they plan on trying to connect, I do not see them going anywhere.

6. Bunch of Trolls
Alliance ABP: 6
Alliance DBP: 6
Alliance Fighters: 5
Summary: Still alive? Haven't heard much of them lately since their war with the Njubs:D. If someone wants to update us please do so.

7. Aegis
Alliance ABP: 7
Alliance DBP: 11
Alliance Fighters: 8
Summary: No, just no. You guys have been basically sucking Infects genitals since day 1. You guys need to grow some and do something bold. What's the worst that will happen? We already know you won't win the world.

8. Army of Gauls
Alliance ABP: 10
Alliance DBP: 10
Alliance Fighters: 9
Summary: Good job on taking cities from Infect. Other than that you guys are quite. Just the way you should be if your planning something bold.

9. Wake of the Kraken
Alliance ABP: 13
Alliance DBP: 21
Alliance Fighters: 17
Summary: Straight trash, don't even deserve my effort.

10. He-Man Woman Lovers
Alliance ABP: 8
Alliance DBP: 14
Alliance Fighters: 10
Summary: We are beast, what else can I say?
Pretty good top 12 except for the obvious hatred for Infectious, why you hate them I do not know. As far as them starting to show weaknesses grepostats disagrees, over the last few weeks they have taken more cities from the Dwarfs or Gauls than either have taken from them. Yes they have pacts, but from what I can tell they are the only alliance in the top 12 fighting on pretty much all fronts and fighting multiple top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

Yeah care to explain where are infectious starting to show weaknesses? Cause Dwarfs passed in points? They Merged with Warlords and gained loads of simmers with that, where in the meanwhile their active players are quitting.

DeletedUser

Keep underestimating infectious:D... some alliances will have surprise soon enough;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

no one underetimates them but if this surprise is a war against MN then go for it :)

DeletedUser

Whoever downrepped me just saying no please explain how Infectious is showing weakness? If anything it looks like to me they had a period where it looked like they were falling apart awhile ago and have now regrouped very nicely recently. I dont really care about the downrep would just like to know your horrible reasoning that infectious is falling.

DeletedUser

Kudiwa, you sound more and more like Mathchew90 with every post you make.

DeletedUser

so little dwarfs r nr1 alliance now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

so little dwarfs r nr1 alliance now

Depends on how you're judging us enemigo. In points yes they're winning, BP Infectious is winning. If you're measuring by average member hotness, intelligence, popularity, chemical abuse rate, or sheer genital mass the He-men are wiping the floor with this server.

DeletedUser5819

ewww...sounds like they are wiping the floor with their knuckles too
<vomit>

DeletedUser29152

If it's by great player recruitment choices then it's my alliance Wake of the Kraken