Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser44750

I hate to agree with Lowkey - many of the attacks I have had from the 5 alliances in question have been idiotic..

In all honesty if you really look at how the alliances are positioned, its clear to see why some people think that there's a coalition and that the other alliances have simply allied (in other worlds not fight each other) because that's simply the most obvious thing to do if people want to keep playing..

Whatever happens after this is over - I doubt the world will be worth playing in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Speaking of Top 12 Alliances, Virus is now # 1 in Alliance Fighters, # 1 in Alliance Defenders, and # 2 in Alliance Attackers. Give credit where credit is due.

Seems they are quite a formidable opponent.

DeletedUser43553

Whatever happens after this is over - I doubt the world will be worth playing in my opinion.

I completely agree, and it is a shame too. Something seriously needs to be done to stop these coalition wars ruining the world..

Ironically Eviction notices profile states "Pacts limit the opportunity of war, so generally we're not interested" yet they effectively have done that to themselves on the day of joining this world? am i wrong haha.

DeletedUser

En73 would be far more interesting if the top 10 odd alliances were battling it out rather than having this 'world war' scenario, is kinda what you would expect towards the end of a server - not at the start.

Is very droll and seriously not worth getting angry over.

Liven up the server, fight it out as individual alliances (or just an alliance and academy).

It would be great fun even if you did not win.

I'm afraid EN's lame tactics have taken their tow.. They coerce further alliances to join them, with promises of no retaliation and victory...

Their overwhelming numbers have taken it's toll. I wish I could say the so-called anti-coalition coalition if it exists, worked well enough to push them back. But it does not. People jump ship at the first sight of a struggle.

A real shame, it was a neat speed 3 world. That will see activity ended prematurely.

DeletedUser

I would not continue the world to suffer an inevitable EN&Co Domination.

DeletedUser36743

What's that on the horizon ???..... Is that a ship.....yea it is a Ship......

OMG its the 'Virus' ship and its going ....glug glug glug...

tsk tsk...so much for owning O55

DeletedUser36743

I would not continue the world to suffer an inevitable EN&Co Domination.

To be honest....I dont see how you have much choice...unless you mean to Ghost too ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does this mean you will Ghost too ?

Ghosting is for the weak and those that ally themselves with other weaklings to stand a chance of survival *cough EN *cough [clears throat] pardon me.

Anyhow, talk as you might. I did lose my cities ;( And a little chunk of myself with them ;(

But :pro:

DeletedUser45120

I'm afraid EN's lame tactics have taken their tow.. They coerce further alliances to join them, with promises of no retaliation and victory...

Their overwhelming numbers have taken it's toll. I wish I could say the so-called anti-coalition coalition if it exists, worked well enough to push them back. But it does not. People jump ship at the first sight of a struggle.

A real shame, it was a neat speed 3 world. That will see activity ended prematurely.

So the anti-coalition coalition exists :)

Sorry you had " Been to work this morning so couldn't notify anyone!" (from the anti-coalition coalition shared forum), a shame as there was no fight.

Individual Milestones

City Count

2 Towns:ShortSharpShock. of Jaguar Warriors - City Founded
5 Towns: ShortSharpShock. of Jaguar Warriors

5,000 Points: ShortSharpShock. of Jaguar Warriors
10,000 Points: ShortSharpShock. of Jaguar Warriors It'd be impressive if he actually conquered a city.

ShortSharpShock. from the alliance Jaguar Warriors has conquered the city 06 VTNC T belonging to cantareli. today at 14:05

Will that do?

I have long memory.

DeletedUser36743

Ghosting is for the weak and those that ally themselves with other weaklings to stand a chance of survival *cough EN *cough [clears throat] pardon me.

Anyhow, talk as you might. I did lose my cities ;( And a little chunk of myself with them ;(

But :pro:

Spoken like a true warrior...so what's the plan when you say "I would not continue the world to suffer an inevitable EN&Co Domination."

DeletedUser

I'll go the journey as far as my feet will walk me. If I get tired or want to turn back. I'll do it.

DeletedUser

So the anti-coalition coalition exists :)

Sorry you had " Been to work this morning so couldn't notify anyone!" (from the anti-coalition coalition shared forum), a shame as there was no fight.

ShortSharpShock. from the alliance Jaguar Warriors has conquered the city 06 VTNC T belonging to cantareli. today at 14:05

Will that do?

I have long memory

Mate, your first post and you come to gloat? Hun changed my mind about you guys slightly but you've completely changed that perception.

So you do that, and carry on.

DeletedUser45120

Mate, your first post and you come to gloat? Hun changed my mind about you guys slightly but you've completely changed that perception.

So you do that, and carry on.

My first post yes, and I haven't come to gloat. It's just that you started a Milestones post, sadly now outdated, and used it to poke fun at me, saying I hadn't conquered a city. This is a shame, and something I took to heart, hence I spent some time working on conquering your city.

I don't post much in the externals, and play under many different names, usually a new one for each world. I know it says "external no post" on my profile, this is just an anagram of "no personal text" as I couldn't be bothered to write anything so just rearranged the letters.

I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't 'poked fun' (I could use a stronger term) at me. I wouldn't have taken your city either.

The fact is that taking a ghost counts as a conquer, it appears as such on grepostats, and is also on the conquers.txt file for en73 made available by Inno (from which grepostats is driven). A Milestones thread is a responsibility, not a medium through which to attack other players - you threw the first stone and I will throw the last.

Further, I had no choice to take the two ghosts, I still had 2 days left on bp and was struggling to attack players and take actual cities (what with it being impossible to attack). I figured 18 farms on forced loyalty might be better than 6.

Yes, you are right on one thing - many of us work together. Hell we're all friends, we enjoy the game, and a lot of hard work went into this world months before it opened, and people are giving their all to make it a success. I am truly proud to be a part of it and count them all as my friends.

Further, we have beer and dancing girls.

Anyways, all the best

SSS

(PS I lied about the dancing girls...... There is a rumour Nemmeh has some though....)

DeletedUser

Step1: Virus writes in this forum like they are the gods of grepolis
Step2: Virus talks bad about EN
Step3: We desite to start ONE Op against you guys
Step4: You loose and start to cry

Ajo...next time donst start with step1.

DeletedUser

Just browsing this forum and it seems much of what I said would happen when this world opened, and my reasoning for not accepting Kronnoss invitation to join this world with EN, has occured.

It is simply not in the spirit of the game to have effectively one alliance taking up 4 of the top 6 rankings in the first week of a world opening. It is mindless and boring victories to claim you are a 'superior' alliance when you are winning, and I'll loosely quote, 'wars' in this manner. I'd go as far to say that alliance caps are pointless and Innogames should simply remove them, they serve no real purpose as world endings are manipulated for all players to recieve a crown anyway.

Just my 2 cents and I do not play this world so this has no bias. This coming from a player who was in EN in Myonia until I quit the world due to much the same reasons (however atleast that was in the end game not so early on). I'll probably recieve a bunch of negative reps from the same EN players that negged my last post about their gameplay so have a twix :pro:

DeletedUser

As proven just 3minutes later.
2dgl2r6.png