Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser44856

Just going to pop in here. Not wanting this to sound like I'm complaining or being bias, just my opinion.

Virus did call the world out, painted a targets on our backs.. Most likely. But from what I've heard of Virus (this is my first time with them), there would most likely have been targets there. We jumped straight of the blocks and dominated ABP, working well for a group of players of which many had just met. Building those bonds of friendship etc. When the leaders figured out the Coalition, yea they started plans to pit a few alliances against it. At the end of the day there was Virus &... Well Virus vs (technically) EN1,2,3,4,5. Most of which are seasoned vets of Grepo, and have spent worlds playing together. Any 1 op that EN ran had 4 others working with it.

The leaders knew there was no possible way Virus could take that on by itself.. 200 vs 40. So yes the dubbed Anti-Coalition Coalition (ACC) was formed. Yes near the end our numbers were fairly even. Difference being, any of our support was an ocean away, running OPs all together as one was difficult. First time we've ever worked together, trust.. Then on top of that TT for almost anything was terrible. But hey.

EN co-ordinated well yes, but when it came time to take down Virus. From what I've heard you convinced Just Us to not send support, on top of that The Grim Reapers revealed they were working with you, they were a part of the ACC. EN itself posted before from the ACC's shared forum no? So there was spies. With TGR's 2 academies. It took the total fight to 8v1 (v2 if the pieces of support that could arrive from LoD in time got there). Lets look at numbers. 320 vs 40. I'm sorry beating those numbers is near impossible.

Take 40 of EN's best players, give them the same spread Virus had. Pit them against 320 players. That can plan, time their attacks well, and many are vets of Grepo. No chance of winning. And don't say there is. By all rights it could be done as 40 players attack the 1. They do this to 8 separate players 40 players cannot muster the support to beat that, nor get a moment to begin hitting back. Don't call for a 'great war' when there was 1: Spies involved (sorry I hate spies). 2: Those sheers numbers.

But anyway good luck to EN with whats left of the world to fight. From what I've heard many players are just considering leaving the world now.. Can worlds just die? Not finish? I kind of see this happening here.

DeletedUser

Just going to pop in here. Not wanting this to sound like I'm complaining or being bias, just my opinion.

Virus did call the world out, painted a targets on our backs.. Most likely. But from what I've heard of Virus (this is my first time with them), there would most likely have been targets there. We jumped straight of the blocks and dominated ABP, working well for a group of players of which many had just met. Building those bonds of friendship etc. When the leaders figured out the Coalition, yea they started plans to pit a few alliances against it. At the end of the day there was Virus &... Well Virus vs (technically) EN1,2,3,4,5. Most of which are seasoned vets of Grepo, and have spent worlds playing together. Any 1 op that EN ran had 4 others working with it.

The leaders knew there was no possible way Virus could take that on by itself.. 200 vs 40. So yes the dubbed Anti-Coalition Coalition (ACC) was formed. Yes near the end our numbers were fairly even. Difference being, any of our support was an ocean away, running OPs all together as one was difficult. First time we've ever worked together, trust.. Then on top of that TT for almost anything was terrible. But hey.

EN co-ordinated well yes, but when it came time to take down Virus. From what I've heard you convinced Just Us to not send support, on top of that The Grim Reapers revealed they were working with you, they were a part of the ACC. EN itself posted before from the ACC's shared forum no? So there was spies. With TGR's 2 academies. It took the total fight to 8v1 (v2 if the pieces of support that could arrive from LoD in time got there). Lets look at numbers. 320 vs 40. I'm sorry beating those numbers is near impossible.

Take 40 of EN's best players, give them the same spread Virus had. Pit them against 320 players. That can plan, time their attacks well, and many are vets of Grepo. No chance of winning. And don't say there is. By all rights it could be done as 40 players attack the 1. They do this to 8 separate players 40 players cannot muster the support to beat that, nor get a moment to begin hitting back. Don't call for a 'great war' when there was 1: Spies involved (sorry I hate spies). 2: Those sheers numbers.

But anyway good luck to EN with whats left of the world to fight. From what I've heard many players are just considering leaving the world now.. Can worlds just die? Not finish? I kind of see this happening here.

the world will go on...and other Alliances will form together to take us on......i have seen it before and will see it happen over and over again......

see this is what happens when you all shoot ya mouth off and get a kicking!!!....

what are you about 12/13......time to grow up....

the world has just become fun....and you all run with tails between ya legs.......go run to muma for help.......

go run to a new world ...shout ya mouth off and watch as you all run off again!!!!

DeletedUser44856

the world will go on...and other Alliances will form together to take us on......i have seen it before and will see it happen over and over again......

see this is what happens when you all shoot ya mouth off and get a kicking!!!....

what are you about 12/13......time to grow up....

the world has just become fun....and you all run with tails between ya legs.......go run to muma for help.......

go run to a new world ...shout ya mouth off and watch as you all run off again!!!!

Much aggression... Very rage...

DeletedUser32413

Just don't understand why you kept moving closer to the "Coalition".
This just seems stupid for me. You guys could have lasted much longer if you just changed your plans a little.
It was way to easy just to take the cities closest and than expand a little more south when there was no defense left.
Nooby mistake but maybe you were just giving up before even trying.
It's doesn't matter to be #1 ABP when you dissolve the alliance within 24 hrs of the first OP against you.

DeletedUser45115

Commander Cuddles
3 cities...
14307 Points
14274 ABP

Vs

Lexlouther
3 Cities
11194 Points
2464 ABP

=

lexlouthor noob2...

DeletedUser19279

Virus is gone.

Love them or the them, they are yesterday's news.

Without Virus there are still SEVERAL well run and formidable alliances. It's a bit early to crown a winner.

There will be wars, upsets, betrayals, spies, disbandings, ghostings, bravery and cowardice.

Enough about virus. They are dead.

Let the dead rest in peace, we have wars to fight and cities to take and to lose.

Time to bury the dead and get on with it!

DeletedUser45115

Just don't understand why you kept moving closer to the "Coalition".
This just seems stupid for me. You guys could have lasted much longer if you just changed your plans a little.
It was way to easy just to take the cities closest and than expand a little more south when there was no defense left.
Nooby mistake but maybe you were just giving up before even trying.
It's doesn't matter to be #1 ABP when you dissolve the alliance within 24 hrs of the first OP against you.

8 vs 1....

DeletedUser

The EN war stratergy of divide and conquer so far has worked very well, its smart play alone. I expect there is more EN+the world vs one or two to come. There will only be one benefactor to those kinds of deals. Shame it seems some of the ACC leadership like Grim (whos founder ran to VM and left his crew as soon as trouble started) and Just US could not see that.

Prea,
I can confirm you that in this world there are ex team-mates, from helorus including...where we were trying to survive into Polish Legion's location, being enemies now.

I am really a bit disappointed by some of them...they appeared to be players that like challenge...and now joining a world that they dominate by number from day one...didn't expect such a play from them :).

Agreed. I wonder how they now justify the same situation to one another. They are obviously totally different to PL. Lol. This after months of mocking PL for their borg style play. Can you guys still feel like real grepo warriors? Your pride must be taking a hit.

...”resistance is futile” :p

DeletedUser29152

ah an active forum...trust me you will be lucky to get 5 posts everyday a few months into this world..*flies back to Cythera forum*

DeletedUser

There are more graves to be dug.

Barrel of Monkeys lost our core island in less than 24 hours.

But what i will say is, you don't here me complaining (Commander cuddles). I've taken my hat off to Just Us. And we were outnumbered.

However in his defense, he is correct. He just should've said fair play. But, 5 alliances against 1, especially 5 top alliances, the 1 is never going to win

DeletedUser

Lexlouther
3 Cities
11194 Points
2464 ABP

O Orador
1 city
3233 points...
2434 ABP

=

Lexlouther noob....

ya right.......might just be....but a noob with a crown..... and a noob that can run 100+ cities without gold!!!

DeletedUser44426

The EN war stratergy of divide and conquer so far has worked very well, its smart play alone. I expect there is more EN+the world vs one or two to come. There will only be one benefactor to those kinds of deals. Shame it seems some of the ACC leadership like Grim (whos founder ran to VM and left his crew as soon as trouble started) and Just US could not see that.

Agreed. I wonder how they now justify the same situation to one another. They are obviously totally different to PL. Lol. This after months of mocking PL for their borg style play. Can you guys still feel like real grepo warriors? Your pride must be taking a hit.

...”resistance is futile” :p

still got a crown and still dont use gold.....2 worlds 2 years over 100+ cities.......and no gold!!!

http://http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en30&action=index&world_type=0

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en58/player/1409716

Nobody cares about your past stats.

DeletedUser36743

Just browsing this forum and it seems much of what I said would happen when this world opened, and my reasoning for not accepting Kronnoss invitation to join this world with EN, has occured.

It is simply not in the spirit of the game to have effectively one alliance taking up 4 of the top 6 rankings in the first week of a world opening. It is mindless and boring victories to claim you are a 'superior' alliance when you are winning, and I'll loosely quote, 'wars' in this manner. I'd go as far to say that alliance caps are pointless and Innogames should simply remove them, they serve no real purpose as world endings are manipulated for all players to recieve a crown anyway.

Just my 2 cents and I do not play this world so this has no bias. This coming from a player who was in EN in Myonia until I quit the world due to much the same reasons (however atleast that was in the end game not so early on). I'll probably recieve a bunch of negative reps from the same EN players that negged my last post about their gameplay so have a twix :pro:

Matey you quit Myonia....coz your friends (babacool) in ur previous alliance didnt get to make it in EN and coz Wargasm was attacking you a bit too much....these were the reasons you shared with me...and in O56...we were getting our a*** whupped by Wargasm most of the time...right till the end...it wasnt a walk in the park

With regard to this world...we all started equal - 175 pt cities...its a different matter that in a week we were in the top 5 and remain there... but it wasnt pre-ordained...it took/takes work... having said this....the opposition could use help....maybe you wanna help them....would be good to see some quality opposition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

CC....wont fault most of what you have written....but will give you my perspective on why I and a lot of my mates feel this whining & moaning is unjustified...

First...there is all this talk of 200+ players....etc etc... Tell me if, hypotheitically speaking, some of those whining were to be given a telescope and a begging bowl...could they search and find 200 peeps to play with them (and I am referring to peeps who know the front end from the back end of a horse) ??.... Join with them...work will them...etc etc... the short answer is no they couldnt.... and therein my friend lies the difference... that an alliance can mobilize peeps...get them to land on a coin... is the difference.... Virus could have done the same (if they could)....not one alliance on the server gives a rat's a*** for the alliance cap....Just Us has two chapters, TGR have three, Vendetta has three.... Virus gave it their best shot and got outclassed, out gunned and outsmarted.... period

Second... this is a war game in which politics has a vital role.... if anyone ever wants to get anywhere... they better know that end of the game as well ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greetings forum dwellers. I'm not on externals much, but thought I would stop in for some reading and say hello to everyone. I know alot of you from past worlds. Alot of you I will meet here I'm sure. Lots of things happening early here. We had our first big QUITTER alliance ;) Now we all race madly for easy takes and good position for a push into new and exciting territories. No matter who wins here, or how ugly it gets, this is shaping up to be a really fun world. EN is great. In fact i have had the pleasure of playing with some of them in Bellerphon the hero world. I have the upmost respect for them. Been saying that, I believe I owe it to them to at least try to make it fun. Who wants to just win easy? Not anyone I know. So we will fight the good fight till we cannot fight anymore. By then you send a bunch of stupid resources LOL. Never was a fan of wonders lol. Anyways, glad to be here in this world. Hope it turns out to be the big glorious bloodbath we all dream of ;)

DeletedUser19318

Kronnoss goes looking for the tissues..

Simply put the anti coalition of 15 alliances couldn't deal with a coalition of 9 alliances... either we are better organised? or better players? or better diplomats? ... or maybe we just got lucky! and as usual I see well known names on the forum making the normal comments.. paul bruce..I wouldn't play with you on my side ever... never a team man... moaner ... and no stamina. People make the choice to join the team to enjoy the game.. which we do.. admittedly losing is not so much fun and generally losers moan ... and point the finger at everyone else to lay blame why they are losers.. let me enlighten you why the loss in this case
1) An alliance led by inexperienced teenage kids
2) poor politics and organisation by the above kids
3) poor placement in an ocean and no solid core
4) Mouthing off in public forum.. (I try to discourage our team from doing this)
5) Poor skill in not understanding that if you attack another alliance then they will attack back and you need some defense troops not all att.. (But seeing they set up the Stats gaol thread they were so eager to be on top in BP they maybe forgot you need defense troops)
6) Telling me that I wouldn't win.

DeletedUser

I just see that you complain about political and diplomatic skills of our leadership. In a strategie game like grepolis...aha...