Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

Update on the top 2 alliances fighting each other:

Loud Noises - 74

Hateocracy - 28

Is Hateocracy even fighting back???scared? or just too lazy and waiting for the WW to start?

This players stats might sum things up, seems they are busy taking inactives and ghosts
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/player/1232684/colonizations

Statistics is the funny thing.
Someone (don't know does he even plays in Caly, but definitely has right spirit for the game) has took out the protocol of the 7th Championship game and found out that LN has scored more during the last 5 minutes than Hate. Yeah - good for them!

And I am assuming that you want to be fair - then just scan first 6 pages of both alliances and you see that LN has much higher score on conquering inactives, ghosts and swapping cities with their sister alliance.

DeletedUser36963

Well I don't know why you got so offended by statistics after all they are just numbers....if you've ever played any game you should know that the beginning means absolutely nothing if you can't finish:p.....and most of those city swaps had to do with preparing for the world wonders which we didn't even end up using and anyone should know by now that taking inactives and ghosts are part of the game, I'm guilty of it myself, but it's part of setting up shop to gain advantage over someone or just because you want to. But at least we don't give players like Digi 61k of dbp because we think we're so bad we can do anything.;)

DeletedUser22708

leave me out of this or i'll get the hate train over me again haha

DeletedUser18712

Well I don't know why you got so offended by statistics after all they are just numbers....if you've ever played any game you should know that the beginning means absolutely nothing if you can't finish:p.....and most of those city swaps had to do with preparing for the world wonders which we didn't even end up using and anyone should know by now that taking inactives and ghosts are part of the game, I'm guilty of it myself, but it's part of setting up shop to gain advantage over someone or just because you want to. But at least we don't give players like Digi 61k of dbp because we think we're so bad we can do anything.;)

By that i think he means ANDRU when he loses over 400+ manti's and hundreds of LS on one city in the middle surrounded by LN and nowhere near his other cities....

That was just ultimately stupid of ANDRU....for a guy on over 1mill points you'd think he was smart

DeletedUser22708

By that i think he means ANDRU when he loses over 400+ manti's and hundreds of LS on one city in the middle surrounded by LN and nowhere near his other cities....

That was just ultimately stupid of ANDRU....for a guy on over 1mill points you'd think he was smart

lol andru, he got his cities with gold and city festivals, his grepo skills are poor. I think i might take another city off of him, would love for him to send 400 mantis at a siege of mine with a decent wall

DeletedUser22708

I'm glad i sent away those birs in that colonized town noz, especially since you had the double bp reward activated haha

DeletedUser

Last count:

LN: 0
Hate: 10

(actually could be even worse cause I scanned only last 6 pages of LN colonizations)

DeletedUser18712

Last count:

LN: 0
Hate: 10

(actually could be even worse cause I scanned only last 6 pages of LN colonizations)

why are you commenting on this when you don't even play in caly....you can make your comments when you play in caly which you can't because its closed...

DeletedUser39812

why are you commenting on this when you don't even play in caly....you can make your comments when you play in caly which you can't because its closed...

He does play in Caly so his comments are welcome (and true) :)

DeletedUser22708

I bet more than half of those are colonized cities that Hate took in their own ocean, not exactly the same as taking cities on front lines

DeletedUser36963

That's exactly what most of them were and some from inactives but anyway

LN-1

Hate-10

good job squad 66

DeletedUser

it is entertaining when a player that is new to the game not knowing who the seasoned vets are is confused by a name on ext.'s & inserts foot in mouth :D

DeletedUser19042

it is entertaining when a player that is new to the game not knowing who the seasoned vets are is confused by a name on ext.'s & inserts foot in mouth :D

And what have the so called 'seasoned vets' to do with being confused?

DeletedUser22708

I never heard of this guy and he doesn't show up in grepostats, might be less confusing if he wrote here under his ign

DeletedUser18712

He does play in Caly so his comments are welcome (and true) :)

where does he play in caly because i can't find hime anywhere in the rankings...unless he's playing under a different name