Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser36963

It's the LN gang from 66 against them Hater's who came down yonder to play a bit

DeletedUser

Thanks for another geography lesson. I didn't know till now that this ocean even existed.

DeletedUser36963

You should considering the fact that 3 of our world wonders are there....ignorance is bliss I guess

DeletedUser39812

You should considering the fact that 3 of our world wonders are there....ignorance is bliss I guess

you guys are still building ww's? hadn't noticed ;) activity sure dropped after we landed on one :)

DeletedUser36963

Just cuz they're there doesn't mean anything's happening:p

DeletedUser

Just cuz they're there doesn't mean anything's happening:p

Proving Daws point, Just cuz your Wonders are there, doesn't mean anything is happening with them. Advanced one level in 3 days; nice progress (sarcasm).

DeletedUser39812

Proving Daws point, Just cuz your Wonders are there, doesn't mean anything is happening with them. Advanced one level in 3 days; nice progress (sarcasm).

They are too busy today providing Hate with EPIC LOUD NOISY BP!!!! Yum yum yum... :)

Yet they are surprisingly....QUIET here? hmmm...

We may need to start a new epic reports thread ;)

DeletedUser36963

Yes I know it's called making a funny.....I know all human beings are on a different intelligence level, but being sarcastic about something that literally means nothing in my life isn't even clever. The fact that you had to say I was proving his point is just wow. And by putting the (sarcasm) part there, you must really think that we're all mentally challenged or something....but yeah dawson a new thread would be pretty cool since hark is gone

DeletedUser36963

Building stuff doesn't really make you a victor but if you say so

DeletedUser

Building stuff doesn't really make you a victor but if you say so

Right. Cause these Grepo rules were invented by Hate members and they decide how the winners should be selected.

DeletedUser36963

From the Grepo officality standpoint yes, you are the victors, but whenever I think of victors, it's of someone or a group of people who defeated another group and well, there's plenty of us left standing..

DeletedUser18712

until one alliance is left standing then they are the true victors...not what you can build...ww is all about resources and how fast people can send them.....there's no war involved...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

until one alliance is left standing then they are the true victors...not what you can build...ww is all about resources and how fast people can send them.....there's no war involved...it's ****
By the looks of your ABP it seems "War" is not involved in any part of your game mate...btw...:pro:

DeletedUser

we dont make rules!inno game makes rules and we follow the game rules!the first who gets 4 wws r winners and thats it!thats why hate occupied almost all isles and spots in 054 to build their wws!there were hard battles to clear area and secure ww isles.
We all knew when we started this game that at the end we need to build wws so game strategy is builded up to secure ww area!hate did it well and won and im proud of it!second goal is get 7 wws done as masters of calydon!calydon ww era has been fastest i ever seen!

DeletedUser25249

enigmo, athens was faster to get the 4....But i suspect you guys will smash the 7 in a good time tho