DoTW 1 : (all credits to osl for the idea)

DeletedUser13936

I got this from Phi forum and Osl thought of this.

wXT4L.png

Rules:
Respect everyones opinion
Try not to argue to much (ah...what the hell its eta, yell away)
Try not to spam or get off topic (wow i actually said that with a straight face)
No yelling back and forth. this is a discussion not a heated argument about someone cheating in a soap opera (but you can tune in at 7:00 on friday for The Drama of ETA on ABC)

THE ACTUAL DISCUSSION :
TE/KE/KA/UF Merger and possible wars with many alliances such as CR and UoW

Discuss and share your thoughts on this merger and the wars it may start (was this a good or bad idea) (who will win the wars) (how will it effect alliances not be heavily involved in the war) (you may also discuss certain players but try to keep the insults at a minimum

POST AWAY :)

also i will try to post these once a week

DeletedUser

love this idea

UF - who are they? I don't think they exist but if they do. they are a group of nomads bouncing from one alliance to the next.

KE/KA - they don't need The Elite. One year of fighting top alliances has proven that.

TE - They have learned from the previous merger that merging for the wrong reasons can actually make you less efficient

If this merger happened it would end in a epic fall. When an alliance leadership exceed it's ability to effectively manage there alliance. Efficiency takes a noise dive that is what we seen with the TE+UF merger. Just image reading the forums of a 500 man alliance before you start building troops :(.

DeletedUser

TE - currently at war with a few allaince! they say there no disrespect for the lost off UF group off memebers! but there must b a little no matter what they say!
it has stoped the support request on the CR front at least for them

KE/ka - CUrrently fighting the number 2 allaince in the world and losing the war maybe looks good on paper all them memebers and points but will it make much diffrence or draw them into a losing war with CR maybe they can b the one to beat CR who knows time will tell!

UF - was once one the best allaince in the world they lost there mojo lately still have a few good players but where they gonna run now? do they need to carry on running time will see again

DeletedUser

UF - that name is fading as time goes,once were among the best and now they dont exist any more,missing them mostly cause now some alliances which surely dont deserve to be in top 10 are there...

KE - we shall see what happens,but somehow it looks like same thing that happened to the ELITE FORCE could happen to them,mass recruiting without prior checking of who is coming to your alliance is never good idea(although many of the best on ETA are now in KE)

TE - If they only keep the best of best in TE they could be really worthy opponent for CR and UOW.

KA - no comment.

DeletedUser13936

glad theres some responses here :) just trying to make the eta forums a little more lively.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay here are my opinions:

TE - My alliance, can't comment.

KE - Recently just taken in most of former UF, from TE. Since that has happened, there average has gone up more than before but that doesn't mean anything. Will there new members be willing to fight CR better then when they were in TE? It was there choice to go to KE, so perhaps they might.

KA - Well as everyone knows they are a MRA but not in a bad way at all, they are here to train many new Eta players to become great players. They are very badly spread out though and seem to be at war with many different alliances because of there locations.

UF - They're all part of KE now, fighting the common enemy. They wanted to join KE so I suppose it will be a better home for them. It's a shame they couldn't reform...

Last edited:

DeletedUser13936

lol :p

your right its just to many members to many wars and to many people to keep content.

DeletedUser

TE - An alliance with good players but bad leadership! Too bad for them that the merge with UF didnt worked! :p They need to restart everything in their alliance in order to become strong!

KE - A bad choise recruiting ex-UF members (refugees) , the only good thing for that merge (UF+KE) is that they reached rank #3 ! It was a very bad choise to get those players! (inactives,spyes,not good players, traitors and cowards) If you dont belive me for "traitor" and "coward" players in KE you must check pafapa and pyrros of epirus ;)

KA - I think they are good! Not an alliance with bad reputacion! I respect their leader GOX1 , he is a nice guy and the only guy allied with TE,KE who doesnt hate me lol :p

ex-UF - Ups i mean KE :p , they are like people who go there where they feel well, if a threat aproaches to them, they flee and abandon their old friends just to save their selves! Im curious what will they do when KE will be in a bad position like EF was? LOL :p

DeletedUser

kleviskalajsi thanks for a good word.

Stil i would blame yourself more than James for having your alliance dissolved. But i am sure it wont happend again. Inteligent people do the mistakes once only.

Regards

DeletedUser

I agree 100%

If a merger of this magnitude happened i would say goodbye to Eta. Hell i may even message brlinho for an invite lol

looool,good one mate,but I couldnt send you invite then cause I would be gone too....

on the other hand it would be good idea if CR,KE,KA,TE,BA,FATE,KODR and UOW merge to one alliance and then we kick Warriors of Ares from the world Eta,I think we could do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kleviskalajsi thanks for a good word.

Stil i would blame yourself more than James for having your alliance dissolved. But i am sure it wont happend again. Inteligent people do the mistakes once only.

Regards

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

DeletedUser13936

looool,good one mate,but I couldnt send you invite then cause I would be gone too....

on the other hand it would be good idea if CR,KE,KA,TE,BA,FATE,KODR and UOW merge to one alliance and then we kick Warriors of Ares from the world Eta,I think we could do it.

ha ha yeah WoA is like some mutant spider that can't really hurt you but is immune to bug spray :D

DeletedUser

This is not related to this thread but we who still stick in BA have one major problem,we have a debate about you Velael and I think it was never mentioned and by only your name it is hard to decide are you a male or female??we were voting and it is 6:5 for a male!
can you please let us know,it is not offensive and we are not being rude,just interested in that,if possible please let us know?

DeletedUser

Answering a question with a question, eh? Well played, sir. Or... madam?

DeletedUser15946

This is not related to this thread but we who still stick in BA have one major problem,we have a debate about you Velael and I think it was never mentioned and by only your name it is hard to decide are you a male or female??we were voting and it is 6:5 for a male!
can you please let us know,it is not offensive and we are not being rude,just interested in that,if possible please let us know?
We are waiting, there are bets to win...

DeletedUser

Oh,so many secrets here..it is important Velael,because I never attack ladies if I know they are ladies and we are planing a big action against you,so if you are a madam I will not participate..and people are assuring me you are a male!?
If I was attacking ladies you would never heard of moopy0 or lefty.

DeletedUser

well i guess ur gonna have to find out urselves

also let ur fellow Op partners know that i suffer from insomnia so i will see them coming

Last edited by a moderator: