DoTW 1 : (all credits to osl for the idea)

DeletedUser

now you sound more like a man...Commander possible I owe you a beer after all...

DeletedUser

Sure glad I decided against Kittens-and-Rainbowsville for my last city...

DeletedUser

Velael
"yeah i esp like the moon in the background. only thing is the mouth looks a little to long, and i like blue so his fur could be blue but other than that it looks really good."

well if you are a man and wrote this I will buy my commander a set of beers.

Also a male would not hide his gender,he would say I am a male,while only ladies are full of secrets on some things nobody could care less about...it was a bet so we thought you would share your gender,I stop now with this talk cause apparently it is not leading anywhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

something wrong with liking wolves? i happen to be native american.

DeletedUser

Velael
"yeah i esp like the moon in the background. only thing is the mouth looks a little to long, and i like blue so his fur could be blue but other than that it looks really good."

well if you are a man and wrote this I will buy my commander a set of beers.

Also a male would not hide his gender,he would say I am a male,while only ladies are full of secrets on some things nobody could care less about...it was a bet so we thought you would share your gender,I stop now with this talk cause apparently it is not leading anywhere...

maybe im messing around with u? did that ever cross ur feeble minds?

DeletedUser

I am sure you are messing up with us,but there is no possible way for me to find that information,and the battles you cant win - you walk away from them.
nice talking to you lady...or sir.

DeletedUser15946

you are only saying that because you are going to bed -.-

DeletedUser

keeping my gender a secret from u is my choice whether im a male or female and my choice in choosing to keep it a secret from u does not make me a man nor woman. whether i am male or female shouldnt matter in a war game anyways and instead of wasting ur time on here trying to figure out what i am u should focus it more ingame against ur enemies.

DeletedUser

On the subject of the rumored TE + KE/KA merge, I have to agree it would be pretty silly. Too many players to manage and too spread out geographically.

As for the ex-UF "un-merge" from EF/TE and subsequent absorption by KE... well, all it did was hasten the inevitable. KE had to know what this action would lead to, and that's fine. The southern front was getting a touch boring anyhow.

DeletedUser

On the subject of the rumored TE + KE/KA merge, I have to agree it would be pretty silly. Too many players to manage and too spread out geographically.

As for the ex-UF "un-merge" from EF/TE and subsequent absorption by KE... well, all it did was hasten the inevitable. KE had to know what this action would lead to, and that's fine. The southern front was getting a touch boring anyhow.

i dont know where the rumors are coming from, but lol :)

DeletedUser

Beats me. Seems like it is universally agreed that it would be a bad idea.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
looool,good one mate,but I couldnt send you invite then cause I would be gone too....

on the other hand it would be good idea if CR,KE,KA,TE,BA,FATE,KODR and UOW merge to one alliance and then we kick Warriors of Ares from the world Eta,I think we could do it.

Haha lets all merge for one day, I think we can do it as well ;) haha :p