Founder betrayed by Leader - The downfall of "THE WRAITH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm willing to accept him back and be co-founder again,but lets face he'll kick me and i'll still be labeled as un-loyal/not trust worthy,i did this so we could go with phoenixxaviers two alliance plan,i should've at least asked him if we could that.If he kicks me the plan falls apart and we'd become a MRA again,and then get rolfpwned by a non-MRA.

I am truly sorry

DeletedUser

How come a big PnP thread happens when i overthrow a alliance to make it better but jarpenquin can go and disband alliances and people o jarp was here,cool.

DeletedUser

All the leaders and member are welcome back to the wraiths or stay with the dog are always scare that he will run when somebody kicking his ***

How were you kicking my ***? and how did i run?

^^ watch the profanity

We want him back because what you did to him is unfair. As a co-leader, you should help him make the alliance stronger and bigger. You lost your loyalty and honor

i think its reasonable. he was part of an alliance that he felt was going nowhere. some founders dont like to be told wat to do (and cuong wasnt the friendliest). look at wat -Achilles- did to TW. he disbanded them completely where Apollo just overthrew the leader. he didnt destroy wat cuong created he merely put it under new management. if the alliance wants him back i dont see no reason why cuong cant just be a leader. if he refuses then he clearly doesnt like to be told wat to do hence why telling him to change his leading style would have been a waste of time. to recruit from every ocean possible in the beginning of the game is pointless. points are not affected by ur # of troops.

an alliance is like a rubberband. relaxed the rubberband is flexible but too far stretched out it will snap, it was just a matter of time.

DeletedUser

I will not kick you out if you do it right you have to respect your founder dont be lying.you have send a few of our member to the other alliance give me the answer why

DeletedUser

Probably because you aren't famous enough yet, but you are working on that.

To be honest the way you went about this was dishonest. You could have talked to him and helped him improve. If things didn't work out you could have joined another alliance.

DeletedUser

So? he couldve started a new alliance and said "come and join me"

DeletedUser

I'm willing to accept him back and be co-founder again,but lets face he'll kick me and i'll still be labeled as un-loyal/not trust worthy,i did this so we could go with phoenixxaviers two alliance plan,i should've at least asked him if we could that.If he kicks me the plan falls apart and we'd become a MRA again,and then get rolfpwned by a non-MRA.

I am truly sorry

haaaa look !! he is throwing the blame to phoenixxaviers. Even if phoenixxaviers is behind it, what happened to your values and mind.

Apoll0911 today at 12:57 PM
Please let me co-founder i won't change a thing unless you tell me to,I'm really loyal

DeletedUser

I will not kick you out if you do it right you have to respect your founder dont be lying.you have send a few of our member to the other alliance give me the answer why

we were setting up two wings one for oceans 45,30,20,10 and the other for 50,60,70,80 kind of like what you were doing but not based on points.

DeletedUser

haaaa look !! he is throwing the blame to phoenixxaviers. Even if phoenixxaviers is behind it, what happened to your values and mind.

I'm not throwing the blame at anyone,i did it,i could've said no to myself. and normally i am loyal things just got outta hand here.

DeletedUser

Like i say give me my position back i will not kick you out and we will work together

DeletedUser

Like i say give me my position back i will not kick you out and we will work together

Is that sacasm? otherwise I'll take the offer if i keep my position as co founder and we forget about this?

DeletedUser

an alliance is like a rubberband. relaxed the rubberband is flexible but too far stretched out it will snap, it was just a matter of time.

Do not let Appollo kind of guys SNAP your own alliance. Careful :cool:

DeletedUser

No that was a added bonus :p

We have the resolved now you can delete/close thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No it is not resolved. It just started.
Every other alliance in Nu saw What kind people in this alliance and what it is made up of.
I personally want a good alliance to takeover by few diplomatic talks with the founder or talk here publicly. Anybody interested in taking over !?

DeletedUser

Not me, it's a bit messy. He had good intentions when he did this, it was just done the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.