Founder betrayed by Leader - The downfall of "THE WRAITH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No it is not resolved. It just started.
Every other alliance in Nu saw What kind people in this alliance and what it is made up of.
I personally want a good alliance to takeover by few diplomatic talks with the founder or talk here publicly. Anybody interested in taking over !?

I am loving the incessant fanning of the flames, underhand diplomacy.

Good luck to Jr. Gamma, you both seem dedicated, I really do not think there should be a milestone.

As for the Jarpenguin thing, I seem to remember him doing it to mouthy MRA's, the Wraith have not done that so far, until Apollo and Cuong started bickering like school girls.

DeletedUser

As for the Jarpenguin thing, I seem to remember him doing it to mouthy MRA's, the Wraith have not done that so far, until Apollo and Cuong started bickering like school girls.

lol im still receiving hate mail for wat jarp (CheeseDoodle) did to Underworld Reapers on Mu

DeletedUser

Small side note, UltraViolence....School Girls don't banter like that. I was one once. We had silent warfare, gossip behind the scenes and have cutting smiles and cold eyes.

We were not like these boys.

Really these guys should talk privately and try and work out their beef without the rest of us putting our noses in.

DeletedUser

If you took the time to read the grepolis wiki, theres a section about spies were they mention this sort of thing, and its perfectly acceptable! Act or war! Its a war game not a pillow fight!

Apoll009, great move, well played, but giving it back???:/

DeletedUser

If you took the time to read the grepolis wiki, theres a section about spies were they mention this sort of thing, and its perfectly acceptable! Act or war! Its a war game not a pillow fight!

Apoll009, great move, well played, but giving it back???:/

Yes, it is a war game. However, I'll have you know, pillow fights can get quite dangerous. ;)

DeletedUser

Apoll0199 i can help you be a co-founder(i am not bad at turning MRA's into killer beasts ;)) so what do you say?

DeletedUser

Guys you should not argue just let each other be founders. Both of you have different ways of leading as everyone else. So why don't you split the alliance like say half is going to be trained by Apoll0199 and the other by cuong. And you would only discuss stuff if you feel all the alliance would apply for that. Or just simply lead it together and if you think that person is wrong don't kick them out or change the rigts :rolleyes: just discuss it and then when you said why that should be done and explain why then the other might agree so there is never conflict. How do you think an alliance would grow if there Founders argued? One says do that but the other says the opposite. Just work it out guys?

Just putting my 2 cents in. :)

DeletedUser

well honestly if my founder was doing a poor job then I'd be tempted.. though I'd probably leave, but fair play for standing up and honestly giving founders rights away so early on to someone who asked for them in this way is just stupid! They were turning into a mega MRA so fair play.

though i'd have to question you having a sister alliance in 45! the alliance cap is 200!! why on earth should anyone want a sister or a branch! if you did this to stop your alliance becoming an mra.. please ditch the sister!

Jarp is a legend and does it for fun.. he doesn't care when someone says anything about what he does.. do you think the first time no-one said anything? lol

:)

DeletedUser

though i'd have to question you having a sister alliance in 45! the alliance cap is 200!! why on earth should anyone want a sister or a branch! if you did this to stop your alliance becoming an mra.. please ditch the sister!

he wanted me and my alliance to merge into which was outta the question.

DeletedUser

@Apoll0
Jarpenguin kills of the MRA, and walks away grinning..
Maybe this backfired because you stayed and attempted to usurp power?

Personnally, I couldn't care less about most of this, however this entire thread feels like kesir 'telling on the big meanie'. My balls physically hurt after reading the opening 5-6 posts..

So, what have we learned?
Never expect a member of an MRA to write a decent post, let alone a worthwhile P'n'P.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, this fails of the downfall of THE WRAITH. You bet for founder position and when you got it you kicked him out. Then this guy made this threat plus coung came back and flaming over it.
The dumbness part is giving him back founder position for obvious reasons for not looking like a trailer of the alliance and blah blah blah.

Apoll that the biggest flaw of your take over lol

DeletedUser

so everything is back as it was.. whole thing was pointless lol

honestly you guys need to have your arguements off the public forums as this just makes you look like a joke!

Can we lock this now?.. I doubt there is much more to say but spam lol

DeletedUser

You had the chance to make a noob MRA go to dust... and you failed....

DeletedUser13994

I bet Apollo's a candidate of the milestone, "First to be conquered". I wonder how many players got him ranked 1 on their hitlist.

DeletedUser13605

can someone summarise this for me? I barely have had time to notice who was playing in this world. How can a 'leading' allaince already collapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.