Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You going to join Aicy? :D Once you're unbanned :p

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

I have been thinking. Here is when we will start playing:

1. Sometime after October 10th.
2. A world with a lower than 50 alliance cap.
3. When at least 4/5th of our list are ready and willing to start.
4. A world with no frikin' morale.
5. Once we have about 50 people on tha list. I know that we need that many, because a lot will not be able to join. I want for us to get a good 30 people within the first 2 days of gameplay.

Once all 5 of those are good, then we will begin our 'rage'.

My promises to the members:
You made the promise that you would stay to the end. Now its my turn.
If you stay and believe, I do the same.
If you try your hardest, I will go over my hardest.
If you help and trust me, I will do the same.

I will kick the people who aren't helping the alliance. This doesn't mean points. This means how much you try to help out and contribute. You need to fight with and for the alliance. And most of all, don't leave when things seem to get worse. It only gets worse when you leave or give up. I plan on making this alliance into some awesome stuff. We might change our name, too.

Yeah, a name change would be nice. I think that this one is a little bit over-confident and foolish. Members, send me or post some good names, and I will choose some good ones, and we will have a vote.

DeletedUser

All the conditions seem okay. Though we need to recruit a bit more but the players we have at the moment are great. The name seems pretty cool, cool names annoys enemies 8-D. Though if we were to change it how about Smokin' Slayers?

DeletedUser18366

I am quitting all my worlds as of now. I will try this premade because I've somehow found myself with players I've always wanted to play with so I'll dig out time to have a go.

DeletedUser18366

You can't change the name! It's too good and one of the only reasons I came here.

DeletedUser

The world we're going to have to join gotta be made after Oct 10th. The name is pretty cool and annoying for our enemies :) But its what -Spyder- says

DeletedUser

I might think about joining, I am sure that Jubier can vouch for me, but I am not sure if I want to join.

DeletedUser

I might think about joining, I am sure that Jubier can vouch for me, but I am not sure if I want to join.

No hes a noob add him to the blacklist! Only joking. Oliaxel is pretty damn good but still nooby ;) Then again hes only been on here for like 2 months. Once hes got the grips i have no doubt that he'll become a force to be reckoned with and hes already taken to some of the other elites in Omega :)

You should consider joining the alliance has real good players and we'll pwn ig. :cool:

DeletedUser18825

Ok, we won't change the name... :D

We will probably join the next world.

And yes, if you want to you can join oliaxel.

DeletedUser

No hes a noob add him to the blacklist! Only joking. Oliaxel is pretty damn good but still nooby ;) Then again hes only been on here for like 2 months. Once hes got the grips i have no doubt that he'll become a force to be reckoned with and hes already taken to some of the other elites in Omega :)

You should consider joining the alliance has real good players and we'll pwn ig. :cool:

Hey there! I think Fo Shizzle was pretty damn good for a first alliance :p! I kid ;). Jubzz and I had a great time on Chi before I moved onto Psi :p (good times man).

I am not sure I can lead well at all this year, school has put a huge load on me (part of the reason Fo Shizzle would not function anymore, I am sure you heard the rest of the story somewhere else :p)

I will think about it once the time gets close :)

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: Essex
Skype Name: n/a
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/14264
Your awesomeness scale: Broke the scale
Most BP in one world: #1 Alpha - 1,667,605
Best Attack BP in one world: #1 Alpha -1,377,538
Are you better at offense or defense?: Equal
What squad sounds the most like you (-F-,-A-, or -P-): -F-
Humor me: I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: (this is like signing a contract, so I can sue you if you leave! XD) Yes
Have you ever been in the top 12 ranks for over a week? No, I attack, I don't do parades, or spend lots on premium.
Will you tell at least 5 awesome grepolis friends to join this alliance?: Why not

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: Essex
Skype Name: n/a
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/14264
Your awesomeness scale: Broke the scale
Most BP in one world: #1 Alpha - 1,667,605
Best Attack BP in one world: #1 Alpha -1,377,538
Are you better at offense or defense?: Equal
What squad sounds the most like you (-F-,-A-, or -P-): -F-
Humor me: I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: (this is like signing a contract, so I can sue you if you leave! XD) Yes
Have you ever been in the top 12 ranks for over a week? No, I attack, I don't do parades, or spend lots on premium.
Will you tell at least 5 awesome grepolis friends to join this alliance?: Why not
i have never seen u defending:) and u told that u are not joining new worlds:p

DeletedUser20797

have you guys joined a world yet?

if not, do you know what world you are joining?

DeletedUser18825

Sorry for my inactivity.

We will be joining the next world. It is past the 18th now, so I can be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.