Happy 2nd Birthday Grepolis! discussion

DeletedUser

Thank you for your support and love for the game!

Happy Birthday Grepolis!

Please leave your comments below:

Hello players and Forum Goers,

January 14 2012 marks the english Grepolis server's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Everyone!

Happy_birthday_2_1273571697.jpg

Since the launch in January 2010 a lot has changed: More players, more content and of course, more battles. Recently our 30th world was launched, and we are looking forward to expand even further, with your help of course. We would like to thank everyone for sharing our passion for Grepolis and making it a place to play, connect and make friends in. The main ingredient to any great game is the community, and we are glad to have so many supportive, helpfully and skilled Grepolis enthusiasts.

Of course every birthday party needs presents. As a token of our gratitude we would like to award double battle points to all our players on January 14. This event will take place for 24 hours: 00:01(morning) till 00:00(midnight). The server time will be used for this event: GMT+1

We have great features and events planned for 2012 so make sure to check out the forum for announcements.

Please leave your comments and feedback about the Birthday event here

Thank you for your support and loyalty!

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Lugosi

Strategos
Its coming up to my personal Grepolis birthday aswell :eek: Do I get my personal mass mail to everyone about it? ;)

Happy Birthday 2.0 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

happy birthday well done but double bp on new worlds you are joking right!!!!
We cant even fight yet

DeletedUser

Happy birthday Grepolis,

What a great event to have, cant wait to get my double battle points, oh hang on, we are under beginner protection until the 16th !!!!!!!

Craig

DeletedUser

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREPOLIS
Many thanks to the creators of this games. This game is better than all other strategy games in the internet. :pro:

DeletedUser

Happy B-day grepolis double BP yay (on the day that I'm getting rimmed really)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Thank you for your support and love for the game!

Happy Birthday Grepolis!

Please leave your comments below:

Hello players and Forum Goers,

January 14 2012 marks the english Grepolis server's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Everyone!

Happy_birthday_2_1273571697.jpg

Since the launch in January 2010 a lot has changed: More players, more content and of course, more battles. Recently our 30th world was launched, and we are looking forward to expand even further, with your help of course. We would like to thank everyone for sharing our passion for Grepolis and making it a place to play, connect and make friends in. The main ingredient to any great game is the community, and we are glad to have so many supportive, helpfully and skilled Grepolis enthusiasts.

Of course every birthday party needs presents. As a token of our gratitude we would like to award double battle points to all our players on January 14. This event will take place for 24 hours: 00:01(morning) till 00:00(midnight). The server time will be used for this event: GMT+1

We have great features and events planned for 2012 so make sure to check out the forum for announcements.

Please leave your comments and feedback about the Birthday event here

Thank you for your support and loyalty!

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Yet the old worlds are shut and are losing hundreds of players ever since 2.0 has been implemented.

Innogames has turnt there back on there most loyal and oldest players. It won't be long before the old worlds will be completely finished and more players who PREFERRED 1.26 will not play Grepolis anymore, some might not even play any other games by innogames again.

Happy Birthday Grepolis, I won't look forward to seeing Eta shut and many of my friends quitting. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Yet the old worlds are shut and are losing hundreds of players ever since 2.0 has been implemented.

Innogames has turnt there back on there most loyal and oldest players. It won't be long before the old worlds will be completely finished and more players who PREFERRED 1.26 will not play Grepolis anymore, some might not even play any other games by innogames again.

Happy Birthday Grepolis, I won't look forward to seeing Eta shut and many of my friends quitting. Thanks.

wow j you still about lol

DeletedUser

thank you grepolis

I have been playing since the old says (HA HA what a year ago) and I do miss the old format.However the new format,while different still gives a great game play.
THANK YOU for giving all of us some thing to do with our spare time.

DeletedUser18825

Happy Birthday to the only game on the internet that has kept me hooked for two years.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Grepolis!!

2x BP is gr8 but how about some presents in the seas too lol

DeletedUser

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

your double battle points offer will result in an obscene level of attack and destruction

EXCELLENT!

DeletedUser

Well said, 1,26 was far better, I didn't want the change but it got voted for, guys your making worlds at a too great pace, we needed fresh recruits on our older worlds and you locked them and condemned us to losing the world and friends as well.

I love grepolis, and I'm glad its been 2 good years but you guys need to work harder to keep your old fan base.