Happy 2nd Birthday Grepolis! discussion

DeletedUser23597

Happy Birthday Grepolis,
I wish you more productive years to come...

DeletedUser

Whoopee double bp, would be nice to have the players to fight to get them. We’ve lost loads of players ever since v2.0 has been implemented on world Beta. So far all that I’ve seen is a bad upgrade. If Innogames want to offer something as a present, please lets have v1.26 back, or at least some worlds that are.

Happy Birthday Grepolis, I won't look forward to seeing Beta closed and many of my friends quitting. Thanks alot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Happy Birthday!
And thanks for the double BP. It's going to be interesting day :p

DeletedUser23384

Happy Birthday grepolis, funny enough its my bday next week hahaha, i hope grepo gets me a present.

DeletedUser

Happy birthday Grepolis.. What a great event.Double points given :D

DeletedUser

Bring back the v1, that would be the best gift for most of us... Zeta is getting lonely cuz the v2 came...

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Grepolis!

Happy Birthday Grepolis!!!

it s a great GAME.. thanks ..

DeletedUser

Happy birthday Grepolis. I really love playing you. I wish u'll add more things and continue for years! ;)

DeletedUser20429

No way!! Grepo came out on my birthday??!!!! January the 14th?

DeletedUser

Well, thank you ... I didn't think you would remember my Birthday. But I need a few more candles than that :cool:

DeletedUser

New Worlds. Yeah give us something no-one else gets. Like some free GOLD LOL Happy Birthday grepo crew. Your game is awesome!!!

DeletedUser

i think ide like 100 gold more than double BP but that is just me + i dont buy gold ^^

DeletedUser21512

All for free gold!!! lol how about a year from now we all get 1000 gold if we've been playing for a year

Anyway congrats to inno on the birthday, this is an awesome game and I can't wait to see what more will be added, and hopefully some of the bugs fixed (jk lol). For those who denied the upgrade to 2.0, well, too bad for them, I wouldn't quit over an upgrade. Can't see why, change isn't that bad. (Of course I understand that it is a problem, but what is is, and if they don't like the new they would have eventually quit anyway because once their world's done, they have no where to go.