PK1a.gif

PK2a.gif

PK3a.gif

PK4a.gif
PK5a.gif

PK6a.gif

PK7a.gif

---

The above is not a PnP. It is a tribute to one of our members who has proven himself to be the type of player we all aspire to be. Inspirational, and dedicated to the betterment of whatever alliance he is in. We are fortunate to have Raintown as one of our members in Nemesis, and proud to make him the first recipient of a 'Member Tribute' in Grepolis.

Well done on organizing the recent operation Raintown.

You get what you give,

Stat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Completely agree.. he's really proven himself this week :) well done Raintown

DeletedUser14937

Now even though I'm sure that raintown did something extremely inspirational to deserve as good a tribute as this ;) but imo, would sound a bit better and more convincing if you gave us the slightest hint of what he actually did? rather than just place this like it's an old myth of a warrior lols ;)

i still like it though, i'll + rep when i "spread it around first"

DeletedUser15581

well done raintown... It was great to be a part of the operation :)

DeletedUser6810

As much as i would like to follow the sheep going " Good PNP" :p Unless you guys give us a hint of what he did, its probably not going to be as good of a reward as you guys think it is.

I understand and respect the award itself, but because no one outside his team in Nemesis know what he did, to everyone else this award will become pointless.

Sorry lads, but the pictures are amazing.

DeletedUser

Raintown organized and led our most recent op and he did a great job of it. The op itself is probably not PnP worthy (unless you all like seeing images of noob trying to back snipe with archers and swordsmen).

It was Raintowns first big op and we're very proud of him :)

Nice job on the graphic Stat!

DeletedUser8969

nice graphics. i like having something new to read when i visit the forums.

DeletedUser

Wow Statler, this is amazing! Thank you all of Nemesis for working with me on this! all of the hard work payed off :) It was worth it!

DeletedUser

For reference Raintown's op consisted of 6 targets, relatively clustered around the enemies COI, including their founders main city.

conquests.gif

DeletedUser5061

For reference Raintown's op consisted of 6 targets, relatively clustered around the enemies COI, including their founders main city.

conquests.gif

You do know we did a real number on them the night before up north. It's likew e soften 'em up and you knock 'em down,

high-five-0808-lg-76258126.jpg

teamwork

DeletedUser17088

You do know we did a real number on them the night before up north. It's likew e soften 'em up and you knock 'em down,

high-five-0808-lg-76258126.jpg

teamwork

Lmao, Daizan kind of teased respect and acknowledgement of success, but not without adding his own alliances input

Anyway, well done Raintown

DeletedUser

This was for an op???? I'm sorry but this much recognition for an op? Well done, you got success on an op. (not sarcasm) But Anyone could plan an op. It may just be me who thinks that an op doesn't deserve a thread on here but whatever.

DeletedUser17088

ever the pessimist eh sparkz?

must be a Scottish thing.............

DeletedUser6810

An Op is no easy thing to set up, even though they couldnt have known Project Venom was working on them.

Good job mate.

DeletedUser

Yeah...an op actually isn't an easy thing to organize and set up. Take a bit of work to organize a crew. Rain did a great job.

And honestly...I don't think pressure from PV in the north had anything to do with their demise. Maybe the players in the north were better than the ones in the south but I landed my boat in the leaders city and he tried to back snipe me with his defense...which would have been far better served trying to snipe my CS on the landing. Also...their attempts at a siege break amounted to handing me a bunch of DBP in the form of 10LS here 15LS there.

They didn't need softening. They were already soft. Like marshmallow peeps, and we all know what happens to marshmallow peeps when you put the slightest bit of pressure on em.

DeletedUser

an op is hard to set up, I'm not saying that. what I AM saying is that an op on 6 cities isn't worth putting up this big thread congratulating him.

DeletedUser

no harm in it i don't think. anything that makes the forums more active has done a job imo!