Pebble's Daily Quote

DeletedUser

Followed by this memorable quote ;)

Bizzare innovations like these are one of the reasons why amphibions and reptiles are still so successful

David Attenborough

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AoC Daily Quote: Beating Banhammers where no banhammer has beat before :D

2133870.jpg

DeletedUser

Archon of Corinth said:
Some people refuse to recognise superior talent when they see it. *Sigh* I weep for them. :(

That's an original pebs, my boy, and you have my permission to plagurise it ;)

Thank you for your generous invitation figgy... but I see what you are doing there ;)

DeletedUser8396

Thinking yourself inadequate is the only means to making yourself so. ~pebble

DeletedUser

*cough* "Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of a small mind" ~ Archon of Corinth ;)

DeletedUser8396

All too often individuals search for the love and consolation of another, never regarding the possibility that they were never meant to be loved, but instead destined for a greater achievement only inhibited by the pursuit of that which was not meant to be. It is by this search, this choice for something less than greatness, which forces them into a persistent state of self-perpetuated mediocrity when all the while they had potential to be incredible. ~ Pebble

DeletedUser31385

All too often individuals search for the love and consolation of another, never regarding the possibility that they were never meant to be loved, but instead destined for a greater achievement only inhibited by the pursuit of that which was not meant to be. It is by this search, this choice for something less than greatness, which forces them into a persistent state of self-perpetuated mediocrity when all the while they had potential to be incredible. ~ Pebble

Now that's what I am talking about!

DeletedUser8396

I see the world writhe in pain. The sound of its screams? "I'm fine." ~Pebble

DeletedUser8396

We've learned how to enjoy moments in retrospect, yet, in doing so, we often abandon our ability to enjoy the moment within the moment itself. Our life becomes nothing more than remembrance of an event instead of being part of an event. We have allowed events to involve us instead of involve ourselves in the event. We have become spectators on the sidelines of reality and observers of the few who still play. We have, essentially, opted for passivity, if only in spite of a life we could have had. ~Pebble

DeletedUser29066

and all too often when we are actually trying to enjoy the moment, someone farts :p

DeletedUser8396

Our society has become so limited within our own minds that even those who consider themselves the puppet master are on a string. ~Pebble