Pre-World Zacynthus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will most likely join if it's settings is better then Thebes. Not going to if it's speed 1.
Settings better than thebes, thats a funny joke.

Fast worlds means more worlds as they hold less players and fill up faster which leads to more worlds and more players complaining.
Fill up faster? Well if it has to do with a world filling Thebes hasnt even filled up yet and you guys are making a new world. Where is the logic in that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how do u pronounce this?

and settings? revolt please..well not gonna join either way

DeletedUser

Fill up faster? Well if it has to do with a world filling Thebes hasnt even filled up yet and you guys are making a new world. Where is the logic in that?

People don't seem to like joining a world where they feel they cannot catch up.

DeletedUser26213

Looks like this is gonna be the last 3rd Gen world. What's next, will Inno start 4th Gen worlds?

DeletedUser

People don't seem to like joining a world where they feel they cannot catch up.
A world where they cant catch up? The leading player in thebes only has 33k points. If you can't catch up to that and be competitive that sounds like a personal problem to me.

DeletedUser

A world where they cant catch up? The leading player in thebes only has 33k points. If you can't catch up to that and be competitive that sounds like a personal problem to me.

I never said they can't if they try. ;) I said they feel like they can't.

DeletedUser

wouldn't mind revolt for a little harmless fun compared with the seriousness in Paros but wouldn't join unless it was speed 2-3. 4 would be fun as well if they could make that :)

DeletedUser23222

Fast worlds means more worlds as they hold less players and fill up faster which leads to more worlds and more players complaining.

Baudin - can you explain why this is true? Or ask the other mods. I never saw any reason given why world speed and world caps were related. I thought that world capacity and player bandwidth only depended on the specs of the particular server that was used - but perhaps there is more at work here.

And for a counter point - slow worlds dont fill up because they are too boring - so you get players complaining as well. And no gold is bought if players are waiting for a fast world to play.

So it is quite a dilemma.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well we did speed 4 hero world for 1 month trial on beta unit speed 4-5
trial lasted 1 month largest player had 59 citys in a month he means due to being so high after so long people will quit as competition will be feirce leaders will have 100+ within 3 months

DeletedUser

To me World speed 2 and 1 are slow...so I don't join those. As for the unit speed....It has to be at least 3 or 4....I don't join slow worlds much.

DeletedUser

2+ played on 1 once, still am, but revolt so I am just managing

DeletedUser20908

going from Thebes to Zacynthus lol what happened to the letters u upto y :)

DeletedUser

I am just waiting for the new settings, I will be going over if it is fast enough and revolt

Status
Not open for further replies.