Pre-World Zacynthus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24033

I also expect world speed 3 minimum; units speed 3-4; revolt; morale inactive;
if it is slow/conquest i will not play and leave grepo at all i think..dont want to wait

DeletedUser

speed 3 or higher.... revolt.... no morale.... = awesomeness

DeletedUser

Name is hard to pronounce. But Revolt is good for me. I'm in.

DeletedUser

We won't get to know world settings until 1-2 days to releasing apparantly

DeletedUser

so long as it is revolt i will join dont care much about the rest lol

DeletedUser23986

Well, they generally should have released settings by now...

DeletedUser11651

World speed: 2
Unit speed: 2 (max 3)
Morale: Active
Conquest/Revolt: Revolt
Ally cap: max 60
Pleaseeee :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure we had more notice than this for the settings on Thebes.

Come on Moderators..please don't keep us in suspense any longer :)

DeletedUser

I really hope this world is different to Thebes.

Such small alliances are making Thebes so complicated to understand.

The alliance cap needs to be higher than 35- Thebes has so many alliances going on everywhere, disbanding everywhere joining their competitors, it's unreal. I'd opt for better alliance caps

As for the world speed, I personally (playing conquest) prefer for a MUCH slower unit speed than what Thebes has. You go to sleep, wake up and there has been a Siege in place which is almost finished... I like a little more resistance to give when under attack, as well as attacking.

These are my opinions, this new world will be GREAT for ME if the world speed is quicker, and the unit speed is just a little slower than Thebes, with the alliance cap being higher to stabilise the world and stop these tiny alliances scurrying around everywhere.

DeletedUser23222

Eddie. You are correct. Other worlds have announced settings several days in advance of the start. I believe a few worlds had less than 24 hours notice. This has been discussed widely and frequently here in the forum. The moderators have told us they are not in control of this. They receive instructions from INNO about settings for the most part and try to tell us as soon as they can. I think this has a business element and a hardware element due to available servers. This greatly impacts premades since short notice makes planning very difficult. I advise premades to just pass on a world with less than 48 hour notice of settings.

DeletedUser

I'm starting an alliance with a member limit of 50, if the world allows, I'm looking for ten good players at the moment, to start the world with me

DeletedUser

Eddie. You are correct. Other worlds have announced settings several days in advance of the start. I believe a few worlds had less than 24 hours notice. This has been discussed widely and frequently here in the forum. The moderators have told us they are not in control of this. They receive instructions from INNO about settings for the most part and try to tell us as soon as they can. I think this has a business element and a hardware element due to available servers. This greatly impacts premades since short notice makes planning very difficult. I advise premades to just pass on a world with less than 48 hour notice of settings.
Thanks for the information OldDragon :) AS a relative newcomer to the game can I ask what 'Premades' are??

Status
Not open for further replies.